Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet - Forum Games (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet (55780 Views)

Qualify The Next Poster With A Name Of An Animal.. / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Precious pearl, missed u loads! kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Q for luxanne misses you too kiss kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Rest assure, ur boo's always there for u! kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sadistic, sue me!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=sKeetz]Paracitic/quote]

Na wetin u 1st type be this oooh! grin . . . . . Issorait!

Thoroughly dissapointed in you skeetz! ABC still be ur issue for 21st century lipsrsealed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin u need to give up skeetz
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by luxanne(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
all-out:
Rest assure, ur boo's always there for u! kiss
violin playing, 'i believe u baby' kiss
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=all-out][/quote]
OMG! Seriously, it looks like you're Cyber stalking me For once, I thought you were offline and yet again you've proved me wrong....as for the ABC ish...shiit happens
!

@topic, waitress!
smiley Ps• I didn't type 'paracitic', It was ''Parasitc''.... Be smarter next time •Cheers!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
LMAO @ stalking!

Must you wait till I log off b4 u post? That ur zener brain requires urgent corrective surgery!

@ topic: Xtremely kolo!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
So you think I come online to check up on you. No way, I've got beta tinz to do and I dnt care if you are online or not...Btw..you are always online so stfu!.. Av bin doing this for fun buh ur begining to bore me with ur yarns

@topic, yoking
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
sKeetz: So you think I come online to check up on you. No way, I've got beta tinz to do and I dnt care if you are online or not...Btw..you are always online so stfu!.. Av bin doing this for fun buh ur begining to bore me with ur yarns

@topic, zoo keeper

Z comes after X in skeetz mind, why am I not surprised? grin

@ topic: You must learn ABC, by fire by force! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
all-out:

Z comes after X in skeetz mind, why am I not surprised? grin

@ topic: You must learn ABC, by fire by force! grin
lol, tell ur babalawao say him juju don dey work......am now more concentrated in replying you than playing the actual game
@topic, zygote
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good, good! Don't you know I want your progress? Its quite embarrassing having to explain same thing, over n over n over. . .

@ topic: Aspiring alphabet learner! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fucck alphabets, I talk in figur£$
@topic, blessed is me
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
C. u. nt, u fu.c.king broke! Equip urself with intellectual skills so as to stand a chance!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dry, stale.......dnt hate on me cuz I Count money and you Counterfeit wink
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Effing hilarious! Which yeye money u dey count?. . . broke mumu!

Aren't u scavenging diss today?
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
First off, I couldn't care less what you say
Atleast, I do girls buh you gay grin.....

Ps: mods please dnt ban me oo, its all part of the description game

Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
You couldn't care less what I say, yet, you had to modify your siggy just for me. . . I'm touched! I know I've always been ur mentor! wink

@ topic: Girls got more steel in them than you, boy! Up the ante!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Its quite a pity you can't differentiate btw a siggy and a posted.. Laff ur beans brains out

@topic, Homö« that's what you are
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
You that deficient, you couldn't post it in the text section? It had to come under ur siggy undecided

Zener brain things!

@ topic: Illogical, irrational, reverse thinking and deluded more than ever!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hahahahahaha, ur brain has been attacked by Trojans, its needs to be formatted before you go loco, like what diff does it make,you got the mssg, didn't you Dnt tell me ur dat daft....tell me more plzzz cheesy...

@topic, Janitor! My toilet needs washing asap!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hmmmmm! You sent a message, musta missed it! tongue Was it a pm perhaps? You 're starting to grasp the idea of ABC! Its ur brain that requires fixing now, no?

@ topic: King's fool! Take ur lessons seriously, u gon' give up when u this close?. . . Really?
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hmmm, homeboy, stop being a puzzy for once in ur life and go hard on me.... Dnt sound dumber than ur last post . Grow some freakin balls
@topic, Lone loser
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Frustration has set in. I always knew you were no fun, ur bailing out on me now that av been caught up in the moment grin.... Mtcheeew, So much for been optimistic! I'll see you when u've got it all figured out For now, I Love you(no homö) grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ahahaha! Skeetz getting on his gangster wannabe act once more, lets see. . . u now consciously recite ur alphabet when replying, u also get ur spelling checked, what an improvement! grin

@ topic: Mentally challenged still but he's getting there! cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
nothing to qualify sad i care less cheesy
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2013
Obtuse being! Kicks her for good measure! cheesy

Skeetz! Report for ur daily lessons! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by Emmyk(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2013
Lazy Pig . game is still on!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Queer fellow
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by jhydebaba(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rubbish thread.

Reopen another one, enough derailing here.
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by yurika: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2013
sure sure whatever tongue tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

Oya Come Translate O Jare! / Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.