Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Votes Needed For 3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Votes Needed For 3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs (562 Views)

Worldwide Microcredit System - Invests In Leading Social Entrepreneurs / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Echoing Green Seeks World’s Leading Social Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Votes Needed For 3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs by Quintessence: 5:39am On Nov 08, 2012
3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs have come up with an innovation and business model that could transform the Fishery Industry in Nigeria. They need your votes in an international competition organised by CRDF Global to scale through. They were initially competing amongst over 500 Youths worldwide. Having qualified to the Semi-Final Rounds as one of the top 90 applicants they would need all the support they can get from the Nigerian community to really make us proud.
Nairalanders, please support efforts of fellow Nigerians whose raise our country's flag in positive light.

You can vote here:
https://www.younoodle.com/podium/jr/gist_initiative22/public_voting?video=yLrZiWCuDcI&type=youtube&entry_id=30762
Re: Votes Needed For 3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs by Quintessence: 5:47am On Nov 08, 2012
@Mod, i must say it would be nice if you can put this on the front page for maximum impact.

(1) (Reply)

Using Blog Commenting To Get Backlinks / Any Idea? (importation Of Akubay Clothes And Shoes) / What Business Can I Do With 200k That Can Be Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.