Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Renewed Violence In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renewed Violence In Jos (5630 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / 11 Killed In Renewed Violence In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewed Violence In Jos by 13volts(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2012
Three dead bodies suspected to be that of Fulani herdsmen were found yesterday morning at Shonong village of Riyom LGA in Plateau State. Just in right now: The village Head of Kura Falls scene of of deadly attack last 3 months have been killed in a pre dawn attack on the village.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by toluxa1(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2012
Thank God I'v taken this space before the "first to comment team" gets here.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks this nomads should be exiled to Niger Republic? Am sensing an end to the BH menace and I can see them being Nigeria's next problem. They never "hear word".

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by slimming: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2012
The military should be posted to those areas before it get out of hand o.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Ndoz(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2012
3rd to comment

comin very soon
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by DANILSA(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2012
I DON TIRE TO COMMENT FOR THIS TOPIC JAREE, OVER TO YOU GEJ
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by okparadamian(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2012
3rd to coment,Housa enwelo uche
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by kenny987(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2012
Violence has now become a daily affair! People are now so immune that this kind of news will only bring a response like, "It's one of those things"! Our leaders had better do the right thing. Human life is not 2 be trifled with!
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Ndoz(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2012
okpara damian: 3rd to coment,Housa enwelo uche
why u wan steal my position undecided
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by toluxa1(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
Ndoz: 3rd to comment

comin very soon

okpara damian: 3rd to coment,Housa enwelo uche

Awon Alaare. The first one even had to put a (.) quickly then come back to modify. Hmm

@Mods. Solution to this new group is to NOT put uncommented threads on the frontpage again.
My 3kobo.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by KingSolomonI: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2012
[size=16pt]And nobody asked for a link? and it made the front page? Wonder shall never end![/size]

1 Like

Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by alaoeri: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Ain't a curse peace can never reign btw birom & herdsmen.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by 1800bc(f): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2012
@ MOD,am still wondering how an unverified post like this could make front page....is the intention to cause panic amongst Nigerians or just for the fun of it!

4 Likes

Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Redmosquito(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2012
Minion:It Is Just a ruse, My King
Hades: If I talk now, dem go ban me again angry
Minion: My Lord! Na wetin we fit do embarassed
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by steffans(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2012
Pls Change d Topic...its too misleading.....der is NUTHNG hapning in Jos...stop creating panic....

If sumthng is hapning in a local govt..name d local govt and stop making it look like d whole state or d capital of d state is on fire...

Nawa ooo 4 una....

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Angel778(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2012
Ndoz: 3rd to comment

comin very soon
grow up!
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Ndoz(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Angel_777: grow up!
shut up
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Jamisco: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
slimming: The military should be posted to those areas before it get out of hand o.

i pray the military in question should not be fulani in coma-flash as they normally post
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ndi n'ochi grin ...... Ndi n'akwa cry

Wetin concern me? 17th to comment!
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ndoz:
shut up

Oya hibernate before u quench seun server!
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by mployer(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
13volts: Three dead bodies suspected to be that of Fulani herdsmen were found yesterday morning at Shonong village of Riyom LGA in Plateau State. Just in right now: The village Head of Kura Falls scene of of deadly attack last 3 months have been killed in a pre dawn attack on the village.

only 3 dead and u call it violence. We don pass dat level 4 naija. Wen u count 20, we can den talk. smiley
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
I can bet that majority of those commenting here do not leave in Jos or have any affiliation with Jos. Once it has to do with Jos every ones finger is itching. My Dear Nlanders we should prayer for the conversion of ourselves back to God. And stop all this 'who would be the first to post...' My colleague went to Abuja same time the said violence was happening and if you know the region well you'l know that you will pass through riyom as you leaving Jos. Again it is time we turn back to God
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
steffans: Pls Change d Topic...its too misleading.....der is NUTHNG hapning in Jos...stop creating panic....

If sumthng is hapning in a local govt..name d local govt and stop making it look like d whole state or d capital of d state is on fire...

Nawa ooo 4 una....

My thoughts exactly...
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by lakefist(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
has seun started giving money to comment?i dont seem to understand why this rush to comment
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nickydrake(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
It is shocking the number of Nigerians who do not know that Jos isn't quite the same thing as Plateau State. Here's a lesson in English-cùm-Social studies/Geography for you.

State: Plateau.

Capital: Jos.

So while you may rightly say 'There's been another communal clash in Plateau' when Jos is the specific location you have in mind, it is misleading to say 'Violence breaks in Jos' when the location in question is an entirely different section of plateau state.

I'm certainly going to invest a lot in primary school education, if i win the lottery.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by tslimpez(f): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tell them o..........its plateau state not jos
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by princeonx: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
MrMexs007: I can bet that majority of those commenting here do not leave in Jos or have any affiliation with Jos. Once it has to do with Jos every ones finger is itching. My Dear Nlanders we should prayer for the conversion of ourselves back to God. And stop all this 'who would be the first to post...' My colleague went to Abuja same time the said violence was happening and if you know the region well you'l know that you will pass through riyom as you leaving Jos. Again it is time we turn back to God
So are you saying its true or false? Talking about your colleague passing through Riyom to get to Abj is not telling us anything.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Wsdm: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1: Thank God I'v taken this space before the "first to comment team" gets here.

By the way, am I the only one who thinks this nomads should be exiled to Niger Republic? Am sensing an end to the BH menace and I can see them being Nigeria's next problem. They never "hear word".
Is it the slain fulanis that should be punished through exile or those that killed them? With subjective judgement above, i weep for my country Nigeria.
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
@Prince what I am saying is my colleague had a safe trip to Abuja secondly we should not be quick to post issues on line without verifying. And like Steffans said somewhere above 'the LGA should be quoted', when making posts(not only in Plateau State - Jos a town in Plateau State: for those who dont know).
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
tslimpez: Tell them o..........its plateau state not jos

With all due respect...have you been to Plateau State. If you have you would appreciate the fact that Jos is in Plateau State and not saying is plateau state not jos. Something happens in a clan in Plateau South and the papers say 'crisis in Jos'. Is Badagry not Lagos? Is Nyanya not FCT?
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by coolsamie0(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nickydrake: It is shocking the number of Nigerians who do not know that Jos isn't quite the same thing as Plateau State. Here's a lesson in English-cùm-Social studies/Geography for you.

State: Plateau.

Capital: Jos.

So while you may rightly say 'There's been another communal clash in Plateau' when Jos is the specific location you have in mind, it is misleading to say 'Violence breaks in Jos' when the location in question is an entirely different section of plateau state.

I'm certainly going to invest a lot in primary school education, if i win the lottery.
It's only 2 Local Governments that's giving Plateau State a bad name, which are Barkin-Ladi Local Government and Riyom Local Government
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by muktarmtt(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1: Thank God I'v taken this space before the "first to comment team" gets here.

haha u nd old pap will go 2 cameron nd start ur militancy, kidnapping,nd cultism funk ass mutherfuker u tink u r clean u r worst d casonova of 9ja problems
Re: Renewed Violence In Jos by ixora3(f): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
I stay in jos and there is nothing happening here so y dis topic na...pls be guided in ur choice of topics

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu / Amaechi: Did Bashir El-Rufai Just Reveal Buhari's Anointed Candidate? (pics) / INEC Staff That Declared Binani Winner In Absence Of Returning Officer Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.