Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Little Boy In The Closet. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Boy In The Closet. (2825 Views)

Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet / Trap In The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy In The Closet. by clemsonfan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
There was once this woman who was cheating on her husband with another man in her own house, but, it wasn't long after when her young 6 year old son walks in from school that day and unknowingly, and with out the mother's knowledge, walks by her room and sees what they are doing outside of the bedroom door. The boy thinks the mother might hear him so he runs into a nearby closet. When all of the sudden her husband walks in the front door, and the man the mother is cheating with runs into the same closet as the little boy is in. All of the sudden the man hears a voice, "Dark in here, ain't it Mister?", The man replies suprised, "Yes it is, Be quiet!". The next day, the same routine happens and the Man runs into the closet. Once the man is in the closet, he hears the same exact voice as before, "Dark in here, ain't it Mister?", The man replies again, "Yes it is, you've asked me this before, now SHUT UP!!". The Next day however the man does not come, and the little boy is caught hiding in the closet by his father. "why are you Hiding in here?", "have you been spying on your mom and I?". The father spanks the little boy and takes him down to the church to the confession booth with the priest. Once in the booth, the boy asks, "Dark in here, ain't it Mister?". The priest replies, "DON"T YOU START THAT CRAP IN HERE, THIS IS MY CHURCH!!

kinda long but funny
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by niterider(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2006
Lol, I started laughin even b4 i knew wat the joke was all about
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by diddy4(m): 4:34am On Apr 20, 2006
did you search the forum before posting this. its been here before. angry angry
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by clemsonfan(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2006
OH, I didn't know it had been posted. I just registered with this forum. embarassed
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by O4real(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2006
Cheer up new comer, things will get easier,
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Free(f): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by FELORE(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, OMG, HILARIOUS!! hheheheh
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Jeovy(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2008
very old,but still funny grin grin grin
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by mykali(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2008
all this newbies wey no dey read rules before dem start topic . . . . .
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2008
abi o -----dem are bomboclat man-- dem no read da gad damn rules b4 them paste here. me i no like the way them newbees run thing around here man----it pisses me off back aya

them newbees just like a joke------we no run things wit ya neewbees, u must read da gad damn rules b4 ya paste ya head here rudeboy. bomboclat

cool
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by mykali(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2008
newbie speaking
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2008
mykali:

newbie speaking

embarassed
is that a joke

grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin tongue
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by akinsadeez(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
quote author=Oyaletor link=topic=10971.msg2545546#msg2545546 date=1216810828]
abi o -----them are bomboclat man-- them no read da gad damn rules before them paste here. me i no like the way them newbees run thing around here man----it pisses me off back aya

them newbees just like a joke------we no run things wit ya neewbees, u must read da gad damn rules before ya paste ya head here rudeboy. bomboclat

cool
[quote][/quote]

Oyaletor,cant you type without putting some foul mouthed words in it?Looking at ur other posts on nairaland,you really have a big problem,
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
akinsadeez:

quote author=Oyaletor link=topic=10971.msg2545546#msg2545546 date=1216810828]
abi o -----them are bomboclat man-- them no read da gad damn rules before them paste here. me i no like the way them newbees run thing around here man----it pisses me off back aya

them newbees just like a joke------we no run things wit ya neewbees, u must read da gad damn rules before ya paste ya head here rudeboy. bomboclat

cool

Oyaletor,can't you type without putting some foul mouthed words in it?Looking at your other posts on nairaland,you really have a big problem,

@akinsadeez
wat up wit u man - ur d least of all pple i wan't to get a comment from so ----------back off or face the consequences of ur non chalant attitude - show some respect bro:

TRUST ME U DON'T WANT ME TO START WIT U
so lets let sleeping dogs lie -- hehe
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by akinsadeez(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
@akinsadeez
what up wit u man - your d least of all people i wan't to get a comment from so ----------back off or face the consequences of your non chalant attitude - show some respect bro:

TRUST ME You DON'T WANT ME TO START WIT You
so lets let sleeping dogs lie -- heh

@Oyaletor
I have seen this type of reply in most of ur posts.
Respect should be given to people who deserve it and I dont think you do yet.Thank God you did not put any swear words in this One.Cant you post without swearing or abusing.Clean up bro,and you mite get ur respect,
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ akinsadeez

i'll just pay no attention to u on this occasion: u should redefine d meaning of swearing i think u just watched a movie and decided i was the best candidate to show ur candid brains to------------ *hisses* "jobless punk"
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by tufe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
this joke is funny as . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

good one poster
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
lol good one cheesy
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by tufe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2008
where's ur teeth
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by Cayon(f): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2008
good one poster grin grin
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by SeanT21(f): 1:47am On Jul 24, 2008
LMAO. You kill me on this one.

That lil boy is smart.
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by ituen(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2008
Na who be this newbies wey wan fight for here
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by akinsadeez(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2008
just Oyaletor and his running mouth, grin grin
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by ituen(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2008
Hehehehe

Na im and im mouth dey fight
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by clemcykul(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2008
hehehe grin
Re: Little Boy In The Closet. by tufe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2008
na wah oh, people don dey follow their mouth fight. wonders shall never end cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mobinga's Website http://ntwyt.com / Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding / When Your Barber Has 3doctarate And also Vc Of University of barbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.