Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up (17088 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by CharlesE1: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
‘Shut Up’ El-Rufai Tells Okonjo-Iweala

The pint sized controversial former minister of the FCT, and now chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has told the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and the Minister of Finance, Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to either name those she claims are sponsoring Dino Melaye or “sharrap”. El-Rufai spoke on twitter and facebook. NaijaPundit exclusively brings you the FB message below.

This present rudeness is a surprising development considering that Okonjo-Iweala and El-Rufai were both members of the kitchen cabinet of President Olusegun Obasanjo. They both were also members of the Economic Management Team of that administration. But as it stands now, things have fallen apart and the center cannot hold.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/shut-up-el-rufai-tells-okonjo-iweala

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by ballabriggs: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Fact, you either name them or you shut your mouth up.

Enough of public officials throwing allegations that lack substance.

In fact Ngozi needs to fire that her media aide. Difficult to believe how unintelligent he responded. He completely made a mess of it and made his principal open to attack.

You attack a "disreputable" person on behalf of your principal a "reputable woman". You have indirectly engaged him in a 'rofo-rofo' fight and he will drag your principal in the mud where he belongs as he has nothing to loose.

Just like Labaran Maku and Omokri the ediot behind naijapundit, I ask is stupidity a criteria for being a media aide?

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by takedat(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
I strongly align with El Rufai on this. This Government is known for its diversionary tactics, it is not enough to say that certain people sponsored Dino when you can't name them. The Government is always looking for who to blame for their failure, if its not some cabal it will be opposition or northern agenda. Such an inept Government.

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by GARRIx7(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
take dat: I strongly align with El Rufai on this. This Government is known for its diversionary tactics, it is not enough to say that certain people sponsored Dino when you can't name them. The Government is always looking for who to blame for their failure, if its not some cabal it will be opposition or northern agenda. Such an inept Government.

NAME THEM OR SHAARRAAPPPP!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

NICE RESPONSE FROM THE "PINT-SIZED" MINISTER....

Afterall, if na poor man thief maggi dem go parade am for NTA......

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Gboliwe: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
Always speaking on facebook and twitter. Is he so broke he cant invite journalists/reporters anymore?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by ballabriggs: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Always speaking on facebook and twitter. Is he so broke he cant invite journalists/reporters anymore?

Why follow what he says on facebook and twitter? Me thinks those like Omokri and naijapundit who stalk him daily are more foolish than he is. If you claim he is a low life but then you think what he says is worthy of news on your page, then you are a lower life.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Itoroetti(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Whatz d difference between el rufai and melaye?both political criminals seekng attention that d cant get.they keep jealousing jona's success.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by takedat(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Always speaking on facebook and twitter. Is he so broke he cant invite journalists/reporters anymore?
And what is the use of social media if I may ask you? So if he is not broke you expect him to invite journalists simply because he wants to express his view as a Nigerian and give the journalists brown envelop? Yeye dey smell

20 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Gboliwe: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lol. So thats what the social media is about?
If he were relevant, he does not need to invite, they will always try to get his opinion.
Wole Soyinka doesnt need twitter/facebook

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Afam4eva(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
I think i'll have to align with El Rufai on this. We're fund of hearing stuffs like "Powerful Nigerians are behind bokoharam", "Big politicians are part of Okija shrine", "Oil executives are oil thieves". yet we never see names. It's either they release the names or STFU.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by GARRIx7(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Gboliwe: Lol. So thats what the social media is about?
If he were relevant, he does not need to invite, they will always try to get his opinion.
Wole Soyinka doesnt need twitter/facebook

^^^^^
You aren't very ENDOWED UPSTAIRS, sir!!!

11 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Itoroetti :
Whatz d difference between el rufai and melaye?both political criminals seekng attention that d cant get.they keep jealousing jona's success.
So Jona is successful?

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
GARRI (x7):

^^^^^
You aren't very ENDOWED UPSTAIRS, sir!!!
Yepa!
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by AkinDavid2: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Looks to me like Kasala wan burst oo..Toe stepping and no bleaking
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
El-Rufai na stup-id thing. y will he talk to my aunty Ngo like dat?
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Jimatex(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
I AM THEIR SPONSOR

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Shine1177: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
I think the revolution nigeria needs will begin from the social media. Yes Dr. Okonjo name the sponsors.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Maxymilliano(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
This el rufai of a guy is really feeling the impact of been irrelevant in the political schemes, seem to me he just want to be heard at all cost hence his unnecessary retorts.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Benite: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Why should that malam tell our own world bank mama to shut up. This also goes a long way to show malam's home training and disrespect because he wants to president my foot! abeg malam go hug transformer jor!!!
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sharrap shetup shotop shitop sherrup she up shot up sho up

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by ofiladee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Both of them should shut up. Is clear they will never name names, at the end of the day this "whatever" will be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by zangiff(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
See national disgrace
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by manny4life(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
This man is always seeking attention via Twitter... Let his STOP being a sore loser and focus on his life rather than other people's business.
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by tremor86: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
i repeat emphatically..... NAME THEM OR SHARRAP.......

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by acidtalk: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
Come 2015 na DO or DIE politics we will play in Nigeria.

We just can't sit and watch this idi*ots run government and some luna*tics acting as opposition.

The youths need to take over the affairs before Satan relocates from Hell and come and rule us.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
I'm happy now that Nigerians are getting wiser to discern a lot of examples of diversionary tactics with the latest being Obama's election. One day is one day
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by chosen04(f): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
I will rather support a repentant DINO than support double speaking and mouthing NOI

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by yunafa(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Both of you shaaaaaarrrrruuupppppppp!!!
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by mployer(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
cyril83: welcome back!...ur now ex convict
cheesy
Re: El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up by controlseven: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
I want to pee.....yes, the other pee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State / Niger-Delta Avengers Denies Meeting With Kachikwu Yesterday / Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.