Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. (13266 Views)

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried / Woman Tries To Smuggle Marijuana To Dubai For Free Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by Ignatio(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
I just saw this on my timeline.

“RT @NigeriaNewsdesk: Indonesia is to issue eight countries, including Nigeria, free visas to promote trade relations in those countries.”

Good for those seeking greener pastures. I pray the bad ones among us don't spoil this.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ignatio: I just saw this on my timeline.

“RT @NigeriaNewsdesk: Indonesia is to issue eight countries, including Nigeria, free visas to promote trade relations in those countries.”

Good for those seeking greener pastures. I pray the bad ones among us don't spoil this.
Na today? They will surely spoil it.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by papadenzel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Good opportunities 4 bizmen but ur average yahoo boy will see dis as opportunity 4 new maga. Oyibo is seeing our potential but sure we'll abuse dis soon! Smh
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by tpia1: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
i wonder if the op is the one replying himself, or isnt it the same indonesia mentioned here:

https://www.nairaland.com/223279/18-nigerians-face-execution-indonesia
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by redsun(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
papadenzel: Good opportunities 4 bizmen but ur average yahoo boy will see dis as opportunity 4 new maga. Oyibo is seeing our potential but sure we'll abuse dis soon! Smh

Those muderfuckers behead people for mere weed dealings,you know.No sane crimnals will want to go near there.If they do,it will be at their own violent peril.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by RickyRoss1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
papadenzel: Good opportunities 4 bizmen but ur average yahoo boy will see dis as opportunity 4 new maga. Oyibo is seeing our potential but sure we'll abuse dis soon! Smh

Na today, almost every black man you see in Indonesia is a Nigerian. Many Nigerians there are into yahoo yahoo/drug. Indonesia visa is not expensive and it is not difficult to get. Even though they have some beautiful cities and sky scrappers, Indonesia is a very poor / corrupt country like Nigeria. There are not enough jobs for their citizens, I have not yet seen any Nigerian working there. Every Nigerian there is a hustler. Like the Philippines, a great % of Indonesian girls pay huge sums of money to travel agents who take them to Middle East/Europe/America to do boy boy (Maid).

Asia is touch and die for drug business. Any guy who is thinking about going to Indonesia or any part of Asia to do drug business is stupid and deserves to die. Our guys don't learn and I don't pity them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by nduchucks: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
abeg, gi dem 6 months, nobody go tell dem before dem begin drive us out. I traust ma peeps. cheesy
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by legendsilver(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Na today, almost every black man you see in Indonesia is a Nigerian. Many Nigerians there are into yahoo yahoo/drug. Indonesia visa is not expensive and it is not difficult to get. Even though they have some beautiful cities and sky scrappers, Indonesia is a very poor / corrupt country like Nigeria. There are not enough jobs for their citizens, I have not yet seen any Nigerian working there. Every Nigerian there is a hustler. Like the Philippines, a great % of Indonesian girls pay huge sums of money to travel agents who take them to Middle East/Europe/America to do boy boy (Maid).

Asia is touch and die for drug business. Any guy who is thinking about going to Indonesia or any part of Asia to do drug business is stupid and deserves to die. Our guys don't learn and I don't pity them.
who tell u all dis, na wao grin
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2012
legendsilver: who tell u all dis, na wao grin
I just de scratch my head as I de read the jaga jaga e write full there.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by eunisam: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
alway killing peoples carer
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by bdyke: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Indo wetin? I'll rather learn tailoring in Naija..
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by inspirenet: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
undecided
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by atojo: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You can't compare Nigeria and Indonesia,you know. Their economy is around USD 1 Trillion in GDP and PerCapita USD 4700, two times bigger than India, Indonesia is actually the 5th Biggest economy in Asia after China, India, Japan, and South Korea. Why do you think many of Nigerian seek opportunity to work in there? And for Indonesian maid, as well as the Chinese and Indian maid, it is their government program to send the poor, unskilled, and the unemployed people to go abroad and make money as well as decreasing the number of unemployed workforce inside their country.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by babyspice: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I just need to correct you before you make a hasty generalization about this lovely country. I've lived here for a couple of years, legitimately and it's a fantastic place to live. Yes, corruption exists, yes most folks do live poor but that's not unusual
in most countries. Not all Nigerians are yahoo/ yahoo and the like.not every Nigerian here is a hustler . If you come here to hustle or do drugs , you pay the price and make the headlines. If you are here legitimately, you will definitely have a good life. I was just like you before I came here, all I heard about this part of the world was, drugs and death...but that couldn't be further from the truth. Yes they are Hard on drug traffickers, not just Nigerians either, on Australians, British, Americans too. Indonesians are quite friendly and very curious...most haven't heard of nigeria but know of our footballers though!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by moonraker(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

WRONG INFORMATION!!!!

NIGERIANS NEED VISA TO GET INTO INDONESIA. IT ISNT VISA FREE OOOOOO
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by keystone123(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2013
moonraker: shocked shocked shocked shocked

WRONG INFORMATION!!!!

NIGERIANS NEED VISA TO GET INTO INDONESIA. IT ISNT VISA FREE OOOOOO
fellow, you need to proof your point. we Nigerians we should learn how to welcome new development. this is the only way we can help our prayers for this country and to encourage new development. you can check this link : http://premiumtimesng.com/business/106300-indonesia-plans-free-trade-visa-for-nigerians-others.html
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by moonraker(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2013
keystone123:
fellow, you need to proof your point. we Nigerians we should learn how to welcome new development. this is the only way we can help our prayers for this country and to encourage new development. you can check this link : http://premiumtimesng.com/business/106300-indonesia-plans-free-trade-visa-for-nigerians-others.html

You just shot yaself in the foot. The article that you were so quick to point out doesnt say the agreement has been reached.

it says that there is a PLAN. Erm yeah, right. try going to indonesia without a visa now and see what happens.

I am not an enemy of progress. I just dont want nigerians to be misinformed, period

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by keystone123(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2013
moonraker:

You just shot yaself in the foot. The article that you were so quick to point out doesnt say the agreement has been reached.

it says that there is a PLAN. Erm yeah, right. try going to indonesia without a visa now and see what happens.

I am not an enemy of progress. I just dont want nigerians to be misinformed, period
IS OK MR MOORAKER AM SORRY IF YOU ARE OFFENDED. I DON'T MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHARE MY OPINION.
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by keystone123(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2013
moonraker:

I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT I AM GOING TO INDONESIA. I JUST SHARE MY POINT FOR OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED TO BENEFIT FROM IT. SHIKENA
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by WestAfrican: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Indonesia has beautiful islands. If you enjoy traveling, BALI is a place to visit. Bali island is the most beautiful in southeast asia second by Phuket Thailand and then Langkawi Malaysia. I do like to visit Indonesia soonest..

Here is a link : http://premiumtimesng.com/business/106300-indonesia-plans-free-trade-visa-for-nigerians-others.html
Re: Indonesia Gives Nigeria Free Visa. by djslan: 7:31am On May 20, 2013
guys i live in malaysia and i visit inod often.if i have the benefits they have in my local government,i will not even visit my state capital not to talk of leaving nigeria.indonesia has very low currency value but standrad of living can never be compared to Nigeria.they wake up every day having water,electricity in their homes,someone working in the equivalent of Mr Biggs owns a car and is entitiled to loan any time any day.so what is your standard for calling them poor cos i know even USA has homeless people

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / FAAN Apologises Over Faulty Escalators At Lagos Airport / Apapa: Tanker Loaded With Petrol Falls & Spills Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.