Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

If Na You,wetin You Go Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Na You,wetin You Go Do? (740 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / If Na You, Wetin You Go Do? / If Na You Nko? Wetin You Go Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Na You,wetin You Go Do? by floggins: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2012
[b]There was a guy named Kunle..he was blind from birth.He had a female neighbor Stella,he neighbor liked him so much cos he was blind and she gives him anything he ask for in terms of finance and material...so one day Stella was having a shower and her door bell rang,she shouted..who is that..and the voice responded..its me Kunle,and already she had soaps all over her body,so she thought to herself...no need to put on my towel.after all everyone in the area knows kunle to be a blind boy from birth..so she decided to open the door naked,when she opened the door,she saw kunle with his mouth wide open.she asked him,what do u want kunle?and he wasn't responding,she got angry and asked her again,do u need food or money?if u cant talk please i will close this door now.then kunle replied.siter,no vex oooo,i wan come tell you say e get one church program were i go yesterday,and the pastor dey very powerful,so as him touch me,na him i begin see,so na him i come say make i come today come tell you say i don dey see.. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Na You,wetin You Go Do? by chakula: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
I will ask him/sher to join me period.

(1) (Reply)

IF Animals Were On Facebook.. / Killers Of The Four Uniport Students In Aluu Community / Conversation Between 2012 And 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.