Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban (8636 Views)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Desola: After the Okada ban must come - Congestion Charging. Driving into the Island must be taxed!
I support.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by ebosed: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
ACN_FASHOLA_TINUBU have all shown they do not know how to solve any simple problem without harassment of it citizens - Please CONSULT LABOUR PARTY IF YOU ARE CONFUSED OR WE BOOTH U OUT COME 2015.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by Desola(f): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

i aint here to declare any floor open...i i leave that to low life individuals...wen pple were insultin GEJ...ur type said he is a public official dt can be spoken of init...? well its my free right to express my feelins about a governor i voted for buh who has betrayed my vote and trust...u wanna stand in the way of the insult...suit urself...

Its your right to call Fashola a B**tard just as it my right to call you an ar.sewipe! We are both on the same page - asserting our rights to freedom of speech.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by idpapa2006: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nigerians its time to wake up....most of this okada riders expecially Τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ hausas, came down to lagos after okada was banned in der states...why didn't they protest there..even the igbos and yorubas while didn't they protest wen okada was banned in der states...if fashola bans okada in lagos,heaven will not fall.. U̶̲̅ talking abt fashola providing alternative...nobody will provide for anyone, you plan and prepare your future the way U̶̲̅ want it...nigerian want make dem dey sleep make government com provide F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ them...heaven will only help you if you help yourself,fashola won't help you..fashola carry on, even its not everyone that support obama in america so such is lyf...fashola also struggle to get there,let's all plan our future....instead of being a critic...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by SeanDre(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

choi...'our garri(x7) had gone mad again'...eye to eye is a figurative term...buh i assume u dnt knw wat dat is...do one or two classes in literature...u ll come around...y am i even responding to this nitwit!?

grin grin grin cuz you are one yourself!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by stupor(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
He's such a nice governor !

Eko ni ba je o !
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by McNuelO: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Okada, okada, okada everyday! Places where they don't use okada people do go oround. 1st okada was not ban, it was only ristricted to some areas. My friends pls stop saying that okada riders are poor people or does who ride on okada are poor people.if u are not rich u can't ride on okada in lagos. Oshodi to sango is N500 ok okada and bus is about N200. Let Okada be in the street. Mega cities do not use Okada as means of transportation. For those of u who is asking what arraigment has he made, has does not have to make arraigment there is already some means of transportation. If u are saying that its not enough. Good! People should take advantage. People should buy big buses like BRT buses. People can only invest now that we know that its going to be a good business. is
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by GARRIx7(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

choi...'our garri(x7) had gone mad again'...eye to eye is a figurative term...buh i assume u dnt knw wat dat is...do one or two classes in literature...u ll come around...y am i even responding to this nitwit!?
.... grin grin grin grin shows I was being sarcastic.......
You're kinda dull sha....
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
Sean Dre:

grin grin grin cuz you are one yourself!

ode...i see the guy has an army of dumb supporters...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

.... grin grin grin grin shows I was being sarcastic.......
You're kinda dull sha....

dts ur 'excuse'? choi....sha secretly cover ur shame...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Desola:

Its your right to call Fashola a B**tard just as it my right to call you an ar.sewipe! We are both on the same page - asserting our rights to freedom of speech.

unfortunately, i aint a public official so if u wanna drop words from ur mouth as shi.t from the anus...suit urself...as e be lik say the garri na ur bobo...idiot!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by GARRIx7(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
sucess001:

unfortunately, i aint a public official so if u wanna drop words from ur mouth as shi.t from the anus...suit urself...as [s]e be lik say the garri na ur bobo...idiot![/s]

Just go and sleep!!!

Mr. Charge & Bail... grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Just go and sleep!!!

Mr. Charge & Bail... grin grin grin

charge and bail ba? y dont u go and read my reply on the other thread and give a sensible reply there...d one on tax...u and ur desola gfriend...do u rily wanna marry dt dullard?...Jeez...i can imagine your children!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
People should stop complaining......
Just get urself a bicycle....., that's what a whiteman will do in a situation like dis,,
do some exercise..., cos it's gud n 4 a healthy living.
Here in Finland almost every family own a bicycle.....shikinah grin
Police go dey happy now>>>> dem go buy motor go home 4 dis december...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by 360command: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fashola , make you put street light make we dey see where we dey go after we don dey traffic for many hours in the night before reaching our bustop. So as wen we reach bustop,our mind go settle becos street light don dey down to my house that way I go see well and the fear of person comin to rob me in d dark go b little.
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by Joshcoli(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
These few weeks has been unimaginable hell of stress, the stress for going to work, stress of doing the work and stress of returning back home, stress will kill people before 2015. Fashola should please have mercy
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by Theblessed(f): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2012
[size=16pt]But, how did they manage their mobility before the emergent of Okadas, in Lagos?

Abi, didn't they use to walk, ride bicycle, catch taxi or Molue to their respective locations? And what's the difference, now Okada has been banned?

Could it be that the roads had got longer and the distances between locations increased over-night e.g. the distance from Apapa to Ikeja - has it increased since the Okada ban?

These are queries they have to answer in order to appreciate the govt. plan for Lagos.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by onyekabe(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The ban in Delta State was Complete (in Warri and Asaba) while in Lagos, it is on "on 475 roads out of 9,000 roads". Hope you see the difference in approach.

Okada is a menace that should be gotten rid off in all major cities..
your job will taken away be taken idiot
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]But, how did they manage their mobility before the emergent of Okadas, in Lagos?

Abi, didn't they use to walk, ride bicycle, catch taxi or Molue to their respective locations? And what's the difference, now Okada has been banned?

Could it be that the roads had got longer and the distances between locations increased over-night e.g. the distance from Apapa to Ikeja - has it increased since the Okada ban?

These are queries they have to answer in order to appreciate the govt. plan for Lagos.

[/size]

40000000 likes!!! God go bless you well well!!!! U wan follow these children. Nigerians will and would always complain about everything...change yourself first! More work, less complain! A common trait in Lagosians! They nag about everything!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
[/size]
getukudo:

40000000 likes!!! God go bless you well well!!!! U wan follow these children. Nigerians will and would always complain about everything...change yourself first! More work, less complain! A common trait in Lagosians! They nag about everything!

its only on nairaland...someone who is supposedly sane will say Lagosians and Nigerians complain and nag!

By Heaven, they live in in the top five worst conditions u can live anywhere in the entire world!

for ur info, Lagos was ranked 3rd worst city to live in 2012!

http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2012/08/liveability-ranking

in other words...Lagosians have the freaking right to nag and complain to the heavens!

dunno y any sane individual will tink othrwise....msheeeew!

[size=8pt]
getukudo:

its only on nairaland...someone who is supposedly sane will say Lagosians and Nigerians complain and nag!

By Heaven, they live in in the top five worst conditions u can live anywhere in the entire world!

in other words...Lagosians have the freaking right to nag and complain to the heavens!

getukudo:

Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
sucess001: [/size]

[size=8pt]

And by worst conditions you mean?
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
getukudo:

And by worst conditions you mean?

google it na! since its greek i used to express mysef...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
sucess001:

google it na! since its greek i used to express mysef...

ℓ☺ℓ ur so stupid! Dat ur excited that lagos is ranked 3rd in the world for harsh conditions is ur reason for nagging! Ur brain is up side down! Smh...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2012
getukudo:

ℓ☺ℓ ur so stupid! Dat ur excited that lagos is ranked 3rd in the world for harsh conditions is ur reason for nagging! Ur brain is up side down! Smh...

'Excited'? If anyone is stupid or insane...its u! How can u tell me u sane and u accuse pple living in d 3rd worst living condition on earth of nagging and complaining about their govt? If dey don't nag and complain...who shd? Am sure even a blind man shd knw btw us whose brain has no stability...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2012
sucess001:

'Excited'? If anyone is stupid or insane...its u! How can u tell me u sane and u accuse pple living in d 3rd worst living condition on earth of nagging and complaining about their govt? If dey don't nag and complain...who shd? Am sure even a blind man shd knw btw us whose brain has no stability...

What worst about living in Lagos? Ask the residents of Aba the condition in which they live in, that's what I call 'Worst city' to live in Nigeria. Okada is banned in Lagos and pple are screaming that hell will be let loose. If Lagos was the 'Worst city' as you agree it is, then the increasing population doesn't show that. And you open ur filthy mouth to say its the 'Worst city' to live in. Maiduguri, Damaturu and even Aba are the worst cities to live in going by the conditions your site in which you've approved it is 'Authentic' is giving. Mtscheww! Na here u wan come speak english!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
getukudo:

What worst about living in Lagos? Ask the residents of Aba the condition in which they live in, that's what I call 'Worst city' to live in Nigeria. Okada is banned in Lagos and pple are screaming that hell will be let loose. If Lagos was the 'Worst city' as you agree it is, then the increasing population doesn't show that. And you open ur filthy mouth to say its the 'Worst city' to live in. Maiduguri, Damaturu and even Aba are the worst cities to live in going by the conditions your site in which you've approved it is 'Authentic' is giving. Mtscheww! Na here u wan come speak english!

Blind arguments aboud all over this forum...do u know who gave that verdict? it was an international european union economic organization...yet...u sit on nairaland and discredit it only cos u doin agree with it...u r just st.upid... u dnt need be told that the livin condition in Lagos is appaling except...there is more to it dan meets the eye...have u been to ghana...johanesborg? or Sandton in South Africa...cities dt shd be compared to lagos? go there and u ll know lagosians are suffering...and stop coming here to display ur idiotic ignorance...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
You are arguing blindly kiddo! Lagos was ranked 3rd 'Worst city' in the world and you approve of that because it came from 'A european organisation' like you say. Now your screaming Johannesburg, Sandton and Ghana...smh!
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
getukudo: You are arguing blindly kiddo! Lagos was ranked 3rd 'Worst city' in the world and you approve of that because it came from 'A european organisation' like you say. Now your screaming Johannesburg, Sandton and Ghana...smh!

really! like seriously? becos its european...we shd discredit it? choi! Nairaland pple! abeg pass the mic! u lack brains...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by getukudo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
sucess001:

really! like seriously? becos its european...we shd discredit it? choi! Nairaland pple! abeg pass the mic! u lack brains...

And becos u approved it we shd accept it! U need brain upgrade...
Re: Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban by sucess001(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
getukudo:

And becos u approved it we shd accept it! U need brain upgrade...

Good Lord!...the guy is still arguing...chineke! do u have a contrary report? u dnt have to accept it...its a fact...so get over it...you can continue your delusion that lagos is heaven sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped / Reps Rejects Immunity For Senate President, Speaker, Others / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.