Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Car Insurance Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Insurance Company (490 Views)

How Does One Cope As A Marketer In Insurance Company? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / Just Saved A Bunch Of Money On My Car Insurance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Insurance Company by StephenMoore: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2012
Hello all,

If you were involved in an automobile accident you need to understand your legal options. For example, if you are unable to come to a settlement with the insurance company of a driver who caused an accident in which you are involved, you may wonder how to bring a lawsuit that includes the driver's insurance company. There are specific procedures you need to follow to ensure that the court has jurisdiction over the car insurance company in question.

Request that the clerk of the court arrange to have the driver you are suing served with a copy of the petition together with a summons. The summons is a legal document advising the defendant of what she needs to do to respond to the petition. Serving the defendant brings the defendant's car insurance company into the case, again because of the provisions of the insurance policy and the applicable civil law in your state.

Thanks and Regards
Stephen Moore

Auto Insurance Companies

(1) (Reply)

Am Not A Lagosian But Can I Obtain My National Population Certificate In Lagos / 13th Technologies Limited....complete Information / Pure A.G.O For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.