Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production (7282 Views)

FG, UK Firm Sign $250m Satellite Deal / UK Firm Kevin, Charlyn & Kimberly ASSOC That Predicted 13% GEJ Win Is A Hoax / Oyo, Canadian Firm Sign $1.3bn Pact On Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Afam4eva(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gbawe:

You are a joker. You are the one who should take correction. Answer this. Was I not correct to address Ajimobi as a technocrat? Are you therefore not a total idiot for trying to stain my character via suggesting I called him such because he is an ACN leader?

Do you think I am a clannish and feudal person like you who sees everything along an ethnic/sectional line to the extent my common sense is compromised? Dude, I am a person with professional skills also with good technocratic ability and expertise . I would never deny such of others, as you simplistically suggest, because of their choice of political Party.

You have no point and are just irritating. You should prove your point and show where, even once, I have denied that Okonjo-Iweala, Aganga, Nnaji, Rilwan Lukman, Ezekwesili et al are not technocrats merely because they work/worked for PDP governments. People like you attack others by attempting to stain their character and never giving them peace here. When they get annoyed and respond, you are then running from pillar to post and making non-existent points to shore up your junk behaviour instead of simply apologizing.
You miss the point once again...

I care not if Ajimobi, you or Clifford orji are technocrats. My worry is your attempt at painting everything that comes from ACN white and everything that comes from PDP black.

And pls let's not throw insulting words around cos there are people here that see us as role models. Let's not dissapoint them.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Gbawe: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
ayinba1: Mr Gbawe,
It's alright. You used to be so much better than this. What happened to you?

Thank you for the lecture. I am not sure how I offended you. I simply asked you a question, an honest one at that but you are taking it a different way.
Don't use words that are more complex that I would need a dictionary for. Again, for the most part, I am on your side, but today, you are very much like Beaf and that sir is totally unbecoming.

Just so you know, I would not descend to that low level.

If a leader is not living to expectation, I will speak up.
Again, my focus for now is on the SouthWest leaders because "ile la ti nkesho rode"

What are you talking about? Don't you recognise what this forum is also? I.e an Aluu-like arena where frustrated and bellicose folks are always ready to find prominent targets to attack. Do you not see the 50 page long thread where they are attacking poor Ogugua88 merely because she is one of the stand-up and honest forumers we have here?

I have not changed but I don't believe it is fair to keep tolerating open mischief against my person either. The point is that I called Ajimobi a technocrat correctly.

If this forum is not what it is, then anyone in doubt of my use of the term should investigate before besmirching my character (as Afam4eva does) or making wrong assumptions as you clearly do below. As has been pointed out to you a few times, Ajimobi being referred to as a technocrat has nothing to do with his work as a Governor.

If you are MD of UBA for many years and led the bank to growth and success with technocratic finesse, and you go on to become a Senator, would it be right for me to now ask what you have done as a politician for anyone to be calling you a technocrat? Would Fola Adeola (former GTB boss) stop being described as a technocrat if he had become Vice President alongside Ribadu?

Ajimobi is a technocrat and I used the term correctly. Admit that and let us move on beyond this egotism.

With all due respect, I would like youto tell us what Ajimobi has done for Oyo state that qualifies him to be regarded aa a technocrat?
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Gbawe: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
afam4eva:
You miss the point once again...

I care not if Ajimobi, you or Clifford orji are technocrats. My worry is your attempt at painting everything that comes from ACN white and everything that comes from PDP black.

And pls let's not throw insulting words around cos there are people here that see us as role models. Let's not dissapoint them.

Stop this disgraceful show of dishonesty. Once again I ask: was I right to call Ajimobi a technocrat? If yes, were you not wrong and mischievous to suggest I did so because he is an ACN Politician?

Please give straightforward answers and stop this distasteful exhibition of dishonesty and hypocrisy you insist on persisting with.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by aramyde47(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
GARRI (x7):

EVERYTHING IN YOUR EYES IS
.... IGBO VS YORUBA
.... PDP VS ACN
I TIRE FOR U OOOOO....

no mind an joor...take it or leave it Gov ajirebi na thief wey dey try impress us
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by GARRIx7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
aramyde47:
no mind an joor...take it or leave it [b]Gov ajirebi [/b]na thief wey dey try impress us
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Paul John: 9 November 2012 , By Yemi Bamidele, Source: Daily Trust
Ibadan

The Oyo State government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a United Kingdom-based milk producing company, Kama Milk Industry, for the processing and production of soya milk.

When established, the company which is expected to gulp $25 million (N4 billion), will be producing about 750,000 metric tons of soya milk per annum, aside the provision of about 100,000 jobs for the people of the state.

Governor Abiola Ajimobi, who presided over the signing ceremony, said the development was the product of his many foreign trips which were aimed at improving the economy of the state and enhancing the living standard of the people.

The governor assured the management of the company that government would provide the enabling environment to enhance its success.
"We are indeed ready to partner with you and provide the enabling environment that will make you succeed and all that is required of us to promote and make progress in Oyo State," he said.

Speaking earlier, the Managing Director of Kama Milk Industry, Mr. Dipak Mirchandani, lauded the governor for having the interest of the state at heart.

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/2012110907

I am sorry folks, but this report begs a number of questions.

Inquiring minds would like to know if the Oyo state government who appear to be no more than a partner in a joint enterprise - certainly judging from the other reports copied in below - is taking an undue amount of credit here.

Sterling Bank finances Karma Milk’s $20m plant
By Akinola Ajibade 18/07/2011 06:00:00

Sterling Bank Plc has financed the Karma Milk Industries Ltd’s $20million Soya bean Processing Mill and Edible Oil Refinery Plant in Abuja, under the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS).
This, according to a statement from Sterling Bank’s Head, Corporate Affairs, Mrs. ‘Bimbo Sowemimo, was a demonstration of the bank’s commitment to lending to the agriculture sector of the economy,
The CACS was established by the apex bank to promote commercial agricultural enterprises in Nigeria and to fast-track development of the agricultural sector of the economy by providing credit facilities to commercial agricultural enterprises at a single digit interest rate. The credit scheme is also geared towards enhancing national food security among others.
[url]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/business/12735-sterling-bank-finances-karma-milk%E2%80%99s-$20m-plant.html[/url]

And here is different report which clearly contradicts the account provided by a number of newspapers today.

Karma Foods to establish $20m new factory in Abuja
THURSDAY, 14 JULY 2011 01:00 REMI FEYISIPO, IBADAN
Karma Foods Limited, a Nigeria-based firm, is to establish a $20 million (N32.40 billion) factory that will take delivery of locally produced soybeans at the end of this year’s harvest.

The 75,000 metric tons processing capacity factory, which is located near Abuja International Airport - close to Gwagwalada, is expected to open up new marketing opportunities for Nigerian soybean farmers, as well as create additional stable and sustainable demand for soybean in one of Africa’s major producers.

Karma Foods plans to source 100 percent of its soybean demand locally, says Dipak Mirchandani, chairman of the firm, ahead of a stakeholder conference on soybean in Makurdi July 12.

“We hope that this investment will help reposition soybean production in Nigeria, and more importantly, it will profit the Nigerian soybean farmer because he now not only has options to sell his products, but also can plant with a sense of security and the assurance that his produce has a committed buyer,” he adds.

To meet the company’s soybean demand, the firm and researchers from the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, under the Tropical Legume project and the University of Agriculture, Makurdi will be backstopping farmers in Benue State with best practices in soybean production.

“We see Benue farmers as key stakeholders in this project because the state plays a leading role in soybean production,” states Mirchandani.
The company, the biggest soybean factory in sub-Sahara Africa outside of South Africa, will be creating tens of thousands of jobs along the soybean value chain, which will help reduce the level of unemployment in Nigeria in line with President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformational agenda.

Alpha Kamara, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) systems agronomist, says the emergence of Karma Foods will go a long way at increasing soybean production in northern Nigeria with a resultant increase on farmers’ income.

In a release from Godwin Atser, communications manager of IITA, Ibadan, explained that IITA and partners were already promoting soybean production through the provision of high yielding improved varieties, creating awareness, promoting sustainable seed production systems (community seed schemes) and strengthening the capacities of seed companies to package and sell improved seeds.

Described as a ‘miracle bean’ or ‘golden bean’ because of its cheap protein-rich grain, soybean production in Nigeria has been stymied by unfavourable market, which oftentimes, results to cyclical gluts.

Lucky Omoigui, molecular geneticist/plant breeder at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, says the new partnership between research and industry will create sustainable demand and supply for the commodity, and make the farmers proud hence, they now have a very large and committed buyer who is reaching out to them.

Over the years, IITA has made substantial efforts at improving the productivity of the crop by developing high yielding, early maturing varieties capable of nodulating in association with local rhizobia, and possessing other good agronomic traits. The institute has also developed and released rust resistant soybean.
Source
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Paul John: @gbawe, why not just overlook some posts at times.
Some lads are here to castigate others progress.

My brother, I do 99.9% of the time but some will just never give others peace here. Even when you speak 100% correctly they are trying to make points that does not exist because of their own prejudice and ignorance. It is totally annoying and uncalled for. Is Ajimobi not a technocrat? why should some show open egotism and ignorance to make an issue over a term I used correctly?
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by tedfx4life(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gbawe:

You are a joker. You are the one who should take correction. Answer this. Was I not correct to address Ajimobi as a technocrat? Are you therefore not a total idiot for trying to stain my character via suggesting I called him such because he is an ACN leader?

Do you think I am a clannish and feudal person like you who sees everything along an ethnic/sectional line to the extent my common sense is compromised? Dude, I am a person with professional skills also with good technocratic ability and expertise . I would never deny such of others, as you simplistically suggest, because of their choice of political Party.

You have no point and are just irritating. You should prove your point and show where, even once, I have denied that Okonjo-Iweala, Aganga, Nnaji, Rilwan Lukman, Ezekwesili et al are not technocrats merely because they work/worked for PDP governments. People like you attack others by attempting to stain their character and never giving them peace here. When they get annoyed and respond, you are then running from pillar to post and making non-existent points to shore up your junk behaviour instead of simply apologizing.

Can we just stop all this... Bro he said sorry..Acually he told me to help him say sorry.
Please...shikena undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Gbawe: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
tedfx4life:

Can we just stop all this... Bro he said sorry..Acually he told me to help him say sorry.

My brother, I have no interest in pettiness but it is annoying how some conduct themselves here by derailing thread through their focus on personalities. Afam4eva is a prominent and liked member of this forum who should not engage in such behaviour. Whether I support the ACN or not is not reason for anyone to begin attacking what I write especially when it is 100% factually correct. Doing such simply amounts to practising what is ruining this forum i.e folks preferring to blindly attack the messenger while totally ignoring the message. Simply terrible.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by tedfx4life(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, I have no interest in pettiness but it is annoying how some conduct themselves here by derailing thread through their focus on personalities. Afam4eva is a prominent and liked member of this forum who should not engage in such behaviour. Whether I support the ACN or not is not reason for anyone to begin attacking what I write especially when it is 100% factually correct. Doing such simply amounts to practising what is ruining this forum i.e folks preferring to blindly attack the messenger while totally ignoring the message. Simply terrible.

I understand but please just let it pass.
Let us all pray and hope together that this info comes to fulfillment as i have googled the so called Kama milk and didn't get anything regarding them or there existence.
God help us all.. AMIN grin grin grin
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by ayinba1(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
tedfx4life:

I understand but please just let it pass.
Let us all pray and hope together that this info comes to fulfillment as i have googled the so called Kama milk and didn't get anything regarding them or there existence.
God help us all.. AMIN grin grin grin

Because there is nothing.
$20 million in Abuja, $25 million in Oyo. Who is Mr Dipak? From media relations to overnight food processor?
We surely have a leadership problem.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Propaganda is easier said than done.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by nduchucks: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
Paul John: 9 November 2012 , By Yemi Bamidele, Source: Daily Trust
Ibadan

The Oyo State government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a United Kingdom-based milk producing company, Kama Milk Industry, for the processing and production of soya milk.

When established, the company which is expected to gulp $25 million (N4 billion), will be producing about 750,000 metric tons of soya milk per annum, aside the provision of about 100,000 jobs for the people of the state.

Governor Abiola Ajimobi, who presided over the signing ceremony, said the development was the product of his many foreign trips which were aimed at improving the economy of the state and enhancing the living standard of the people.

The governor assured the management of the company that government would provide the enabling environment to enhance its success.
"We are indeed ready to partner with you and provide the enabling environment that will make you succeed and all that is required of us to promote and make progress in Oyo State," he said.

Speaking earlier, the Managing Director of Kama Milk Industry, Mr. Dipak Mirchandani, lauded the governor for having the interest of the state at heart.

This is what state governments should be doing - creating environments which are favorable to investors, so that those investors/businesses, such as Kama Milk Industry can come in and help create jobs. There are a few questions which were not addressed in this announcement.

(1)Is Oyo state providing $25million to this company as a grant, loan, or what?

(2)Why are we being told that Kama Milk will "gulp" $25million? What does this mean?

(3)What is the monetary investment by Kama Milk company.

(4)How is it possible to create 100,000 jobs through the activities of a single company (this seems like an impossibility or outright deceit, but I stand to be corrected.

I sincerely hope that this Kama Milk does not end up milking Oyo state. I am truly concerned about the barrage of announcements such as this without much details. In this case the only sure thing we are informed of, is that Kama Milk will gulp money.

Would someone please help make me feel better by clarifying these issues?
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by nku5: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na this kind news we dey like to hear. Less politics more substance
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by MT: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is really sad that some people are arguing about Ajimobi being technocrat or not while not addressing the main issue. What is the essence of being a technocrat when it is not reflecting in the governance of the state. Right questions need to be asked. The details of this deal are so scanty. At what cost is this deal to Oyo state govt ?. What are the terms of this partnership ?. Is this fund to be used budgeted for ?. If not, how will Oyo state fund her own part of the partnership ?. Must a governor make uncountable trips abroad before such a deal could be sealed ?. Let's call a spade a spade, Ajimobi has performed below expectations. All talks no actions. I hope one day, his interview prior to his election will be played to him. No major infrastructural projects. Sad!
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by spiaggia: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Any investment that can create jobs is good for Nigeria but 100,000 jobs? Please, please let's try and give factual and realistic estimates. We are not all fools
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good development

Go ACN
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by tunnytox(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
ayinba1: There is nothing impressive about this. "Foreign/abroad"does not automatically translate to "better". The leadreship in Oyo state has really fallen short of expectations. This appears to be a desperate attempt to show that Ajimobi is doing something.

Is it the same Oyo state where wives of political office holders were sent on a wasteful trip abroad? What was that training for again?
Or the state government that sacked teachers because anyone whose records indicate that they may have graduated elementary school before the age of 10 was deemed fraudulent?

Please shocked
Aji se bi Oyo laari oo, nuff said.

Kama milk company is non existent per web searches. Mr Dipak was in media business for the past 20 years and just came into the food processing business in January 2012. This stinks to the high heavens.

UK residents, you can easily confirm if such a company is a UK firm. It is past time that we hold our leaders accountable!

I searched for the company now on company house website:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/f9d3268d3d95eb07881e807ff4fc6b9b/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo
AND FOUND NOTHING!
except the company uses a different trade name there is no such company called Kama milk industry in the UK.

I hold no brief for any political party but as an Oyo state indigene, I am earger to see developments in my state, enough of all these window dressing.
I was in Ibadan last month and to be honest there was no govt presence in terms of infrastructural developments and job creation. All i saw are few young men making nuisance of themselves in the name of enforcing traffic rules, apart from that there were some work going on on beautification of some roads like Ring Road but to be honest these beautification works are already being washed away by rain due to the low quality materials and possibly unqualified personnels being used. Also in the course of carrying out this 'beautification' the contractor is creating hazard everywhere by leaving concrete and building stuffs all around the major roads.

Gov Ajimobi need to wake up and wake up fast Oyo state youths need jobs and not unnecessary 'beautification', the authenticity of the so called Soya milk factory will be confirmed later, what I'm sure is that you can't cover smoke very soon we shall see whether this is another form of window dressing by oyo state govt.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by BlackBaron: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
A phantom company...conduit for laundering state funds. lipsrsealed

Someone point me to this supposed 'UK Based' firm cos I ain't seen nada.

Same old shite all over again.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by NovusHomo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
"Soy(a)" milk; wonder where people will get money to buy the product. Hope economy would have become easier on the people by the time it hits the market.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
tunnytox:

I searched for the company now on company house website:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/f9d3268d3d95eb07881e807ff4fc6b9b/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo
AND FOUND NOTHING!
except the company uses a different trade name there is no such company called Kama milk industry in the UK.

I hold no brief for any political party but as an Oyo state indigene, I am earger to see developments in my state, enough of all these window dressing.
I was in Ibadan last month and to be honest there was no govt presence in terms of infrastructural developments and job creation. All i saw are few young men making nuisance of themselves in the name of enforcing traffic rules, apart from that there were some work going on on beautification of some roads like Ring Road but to be honest these beautification works are already being washed away by rain due to the low quality materials and possibly unqualified personnels being used. Also in the course of carrying out this 'beautification' the contractor is creating hazard everywhere by leaving concrete and building stuffs all around the major roads.

Gov Ajimobi need to wake up and wake up fast Oyo state youths need jobs and not unnecessary 'beautification', the authenticity of the so called Soya milk factory will be confirmed later, what I'm sure is that you can't cover smoke very soon we shall see whether this is another form of window dressing by oyo state govt.

I've just finished serving a ban for an earlier post containing a url that looked iffy, so will go straight to the point.
You did not locate a company called "Kama Milk Industry" because it simply does not exist!
Karma foods Ltd on the other hand is a Nigerian-based Indian company which appears to be closely tied to Miroche Europe Ltd and Miroche Nigeria Limited

Karma Foods Limited, a Nigeria-based firm, is to establish a $20 million (N32.40 billion) factory that will take delivery of locally produced soybeans at the end of this year’s harvest.

The 75,000 metric tons processing capacity factory, which is located near Abuja International Airport - close to Gwagwalada, is expected to open up new marketing opportunities for Nigerian soybean farmers, as well as create additional stable and sustainable demand for soybean in one of Africa’s major producers.

Karma Foods plans to source 100 percent of its soybean demand locally, says Dipak Mirchandani, chairman of the firm, ahead of a stakeholder conference on soybean in Makurdi July 12.

I remain unconvinced that 100,000 jobs would result from this venture - if ever - in Oyo state alone, given that Benue state also appears to be a major player.
There are of course other concerns too, but I would hold off from laying these on the line till the dust has settled grin

“We see Benue farmers as key stakeholders in this project because the state plays a leading role in soybean production,” states Mirchandani.
The company, the biggest soybean factory in sub-Sahara Africa outside of South Africa, will be creating tens of thousands of jobs along the soybean value chain, which will help reduce the level of unemployment in Nigeria in line with President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformational agenda.

As for the UK-angle mentioned in the original article posted by @OP, I think we need look no further than this grin:

Miroche Europe Limited was registered on 17 Apr 2002 with its registered office in London. The business has a status of active. Their founding director was Dipak Mirchandani, who is Canadian, aged 52. Miroche Europe Limited have a single shareholder; Miroche Nigeria Ltd. They have no known group companies. The company has assets totalling £226,179 plus liabilities totalling £182,488. They owe £182,488 to creditors and are due £222,041 from trade debtors. As of their last financial statement, they had £4,138 in cash reserves. Their net worth is £43,691, and the value of their shareholders' interest is £43,691. Source

Note: Photo attached features participants of the Karma Foods Industries multi-stakeholders soybean conference in Makurdi, Nigeria on 12 July 2011.

Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Link between Karma Foods Industries and Miroche(the "UK based company" )

Karma Foods Industries has been in the food and beverages industry in Nigeria for over 20 years. We are currently seeking candidates to join our Greenfield Soya Processing Complex.

Organisation Name
KARMA FOODS INDUSTRIES
The Feed Plant Manager will hold a minimum Bachelor&rsquo s Degree in Animal Nutrition or similar with at least 5 years&rsquo experience in Poultry Feed Manufacturing and working knowledge of Extruded Floating Fish Feed. Your duties will include creating and monitoring Poultry and Catfish feed formulations to meet quality performance and health standards; liaising with producers and clients to understand their targets; objectives and the specific needs of the market; and carrying out sales and marketing strategies following the launch of the Feed Plant. The position comes with a Competitive Post Tax Salary; Furnished Accommodation; Transportation; Medical Expenses and other benefits.
Functional Area
Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain

Industry
Job Location
Nigeria
Compensation
Not Mentioned

Candidate Desired Profile
Experience
5 - 10 years
Qualification
(UG - B.Sc - Zoology)
(PG - Post Graduation Not Required)

Contact Person
RK TANDON
Contact Numbers
Not Mentioned
Address
hr@miroche.com <============
Email Id

Source: http://www.naukrinews.com/jobs.aspx?jobID=200112708
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by tunnytox(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/group-warns-gov-ajimobi-against-yanking-down-splash-fm-radio-mast-oyo-state

The govt of Ajimobi is being exposed daily by the program called 'tifun tedo' I'll normally listen to this program on tunein radio app, if the governor has nothing to hide why planning to close splash FM?
18 months in government with practically NOTHING to show for it, posterity will judge all the present and past politicians who failed to do the right thing.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by koolg: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2012
This is pure Propaganda.
Where is the company.
Useless governments come out n make noise while accountable ones take action and have proof of work done.
Re: Oyo, UK Firm Sign Agreement On Soya Milk Production by mapet: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tedfx4life:

I like This. @Gbawe, sieze fire please.....this piece is much more interesting than dog fight, I noticed as well that the duo you're fighting with are sound and you guys can engage in credible debate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Look Alike Begs For Recognition(see Picture) / Look At What An Ex Governor Daughter Was Caught Doing. (pix) / Is Gowon Actually Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.