Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? (1040 Views)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Pls Help!!!my Girlfriend Can Not Do Without Seeing Me A Day / A Boyfriend Or A Girlfriend Can Bring You Good Luck Or Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by homesteady(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dear NL readers-this scene happened life in UNIBEN secondary school yesterday.and i got the story from a good source.
David and Ene,who are prefects in the school,got entangled in the web of love,and the most surprising part is that,David has been asking her out since SS1(patient guy) and she finally agreed just last month to be his G.F.
As time went on,David mother started suspecting him,so just the day before yesterday,she read all his text msg nd found LOVE MSGs(hehehe).but she did not tell him.
Finally,yesterday when she brought him to school,she started telling him to call Ene,he tried denying,then she gave him a slap,she went round the school,callin ene.Everyboby knew her as a troublesome person,so Ene started crying.so he went,brought her to the mother and she was still crying.The mother started sayin-so you are the one making my son to stop reading,dat he is not serious again(ahh see walaha oo)dat she dont want to see her near him again.Meanwhile the boy was hugging her and cleaning her tears,then he said it is not possible,she slapped him again.Do you know for how long i've been askin her out?(deir classmates were shouting 2 YEARS MA).he said he'll nt leave her,then the mother left in shame.
So the boy told her that if they 'll remove her from her prefectship post,dey 'll also remove him(because that's one of d rules for prefects-No relationships)but they 'll nt break up(strong love).
So all girls in the school are asking their boyfrnds-Can you do what david did for Ene??...whats your answer??...My answer is .-------hehehe
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by jhydebaba(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
U should be preparing for ur WASSCE. Get urself busy dear.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Stupîd teenage kids!
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by DExplorer1: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
WTF am i doing on this thread?
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
jhydebaba: U should be preparing for ur WASSCE. Get urself busy dear.

lwkmd4h.....hahahahahahaahahahhaahaahah....love is the most abused word ever...
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by Lawconfessor(f): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Rotflmao.....speechless
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fulish boy. Wen d girl finishes secondary skol she wuld probably live him 4 more richer men. Den he wuld crawl bak 2 his moda 2 beg. He is a full
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by tpia1: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Others have said it all.

Lord have mercy-na time dem suppose take study be this oh. undecided
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by tpia1: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shouldnt the mother have been reading his cell phone messages like every day?

We are not in the era of pen, paper and snail mail anymore nah. Those ones took time, unlike texting and email which are received instantly.
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by chronique(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Too many stupid kids these days. I remember our secretary in high school,once reported me to my mum that my friend was always sitting on my laps. When my mum came to school,she warned my friend never to try it again. I felt ashamed but there was no way I was going to disrespect my mum by defending my actions... If my child tries this type of thing(this david stunt) with me,God himself will know that somebody's being beaten in Nigeria. This is what I call total disrespect of the highest order.
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by chimimi(f): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wat kind of story is dis
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by fairygeh(f): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
jhydebaba: U should be preparing for ur WASSCE. Get urself busy dear.
Bad mouth cheesy
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by jhydebaba(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
fairygeh: Bad mouth cheesy
wink wink
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by kpozite(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
tpia1: Shouldnt the mother have been reading his cell phone messages like every day?

We are not in the era of pen, paper and snail mail anymore nah. Those ones took time, unlike texting and email which are received instantly.
So what's your point?
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Rotflmao @
"Their classmates were shouting 2 years ma"
grin grin grin
Mumu children.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
lolz....2years MA...2years MA....anytimme i remember dat part...i feel like removing my throat so dat i'll laff louder ;Dlolz....2years MA...2years MA....anytimme i remember dat part...i feel like removing my throat so dat i'll laff louder
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by nekaa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ahha....I juss waste my time, I think say na better thing..... Buh u and person wey cook this story something dey do una....
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by 190theclown: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
Smh children of nowadays
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by tpia1: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na original nigerian high school musical.
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by dabrake(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
time wey I for carry indomie put for fire, . . . Mtchew
Re: Girlfriend-can You Do What David Did For Ene? by KINGwax(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Thank God i didn't comment on this useless thread!

(1) (Reply)

How To Knw If A Girl Likes U / 10 Commandments From Man To Woman / Sexkillz, Shame On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.