Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Aggressive Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggressive Husband (3912 Views)

Why Are Husbands Aggressive To Their Wives When They Are Financially Unstable? / Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggressive Husband by Iman3(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
efuah:

Leilah's issue makes me cry cry cry Did somebody borrow your legs or conscience and never brought them back if so, then come borrow my own!! Or are u owing your husband in anyway and u're paying? i don't get it o! Leave the goat or whoever he is before u break down! angry angry angry

Does the husband exist? grin
Re: Aggressive Husband by Leilah(f): 3:16am On Feb 05, 2008
Think people have the wrong picture. HE is the one who never leaves the house I guess I am being used for papers thanks oyb your statement made total sense. Thing is I need a babysitter I am due to graduate from law school in May so I have a lot on and getting rid of him now I woulnd't have enough money etc. On Sat I crying and spilled my heart out to him and told him I actually do think he is using me for papers. I don't even have to outline his response because its apparent he was oh no darling etc etc. I went out on Sat and I actually had to come home becuase guys wouldn't leave me alone (irish men that is) I know I am painting a grim situation we are happy apart from his attitude to certian things. I have and regularly continue to put it to him how I feel about 'paper' issue. When I was brought to Nigeria I was welcomed by everyone there and I thought it was genuine. meanwhile I just have to take it day by day thank you for the advise.
Re: Aggressive Husband by Leilah(f): 3:22am On Feb 05, 2008
Furthermore its not only white women that are being used. I personallyknow of some men that treat their naija wives terribly but yeah in other ways they respect them. For eg why is it that my so called sister in law on xmas day was wearing a tee shirt that she has over a year ( I saw it on her in summer) while her husband had DKNY stuff on, he cheats on her etc etc then calls her fat. Well I duppose nothign is going to justify my situation is it? nope,
Re: Aggressive Husband by Ijiji1(m): 3:24am On Feb 05, 2008
I don't mean to be rude Lailah, but you really do need some real live friends or family you can confide in. You seem to bring all your family problems on NL nothing wrong with that, but it may seem more appropriate if you had a real shoulder to cry on.
Re: Aggressive Husband by bawomol(m): 4:06am On Feb 05, 2008
you like it and u are probably turned on by the abuse. kiss
Re: Aggressive Husband by Leilah(f): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2008
I don't have any live naija friends. I can hardly ask an irish person how to deal with a naija man!!!
Re: Aggressive Husband by amsky(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2008
hi Leilah,

honestly,you do not need anyone to tell you how to''deal'' with your husband. You know him better than we all do,you are the person tasting the pudding too. So the thing here is you have to take that decision that you have to. It's not only guys from nigeria that Maltreat their wives too. You can find that in every part of the world. Most of us here are married to them as well.and we have not experienced what you have described on this forum.
You have decision to take-please do that.

Have a good day kiss
Re: Aggressive Husband by Seun(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2008
Get a divorce asap and don't get pregnant. The marriage is not good for you; what are you waiting for?
Re: Aggressive Husband by Bblak(f): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2008
@Seun
Word cool
@Poster
You deserve a real man and not a beast.Think twice and act fast lipsrsealed
Re: Aggressive Husband by efuah(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
I-man:

Does the husband exist? grin
doesn't he? undecided
Re: Aggressive Husband by uspry1(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
For me, i find it so hard why Leilah attracts to aggressive abusive barbaric Nigerian husband, she stays with him and her young daughter. She still have no understanding the meaning of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

I am really concerned about Leilah's daughter will learn from you, a mother, when she grows up accepting to date aggressive abused boyfriend in order to get married, just like you. Because your daughter always looks up you as a mother thinking aggressive abused relationship/marriage is acceptable to her.
Re: Aggressive Husband by spoilt(f): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Oh boy! here we go again.
Leilah!Leilah! Leilah! what now? We havent recovered from the anal sex saga now its pushing and shoving you around again ?!!!!
So you are graduating from law scool soon? what is your fear? that you cant fend for yourself and your child? my dear you have an education. what more do you need. seriously, God forbid that one day king kong chokes life out of you . [s]choking seems to be a favorite these days! [/s]
seriously i think you should stop bothering us with your problems. There's only so much 'talk ' we can offer. its either you pack up and leave or we just wait for the news that you have been accidentally killed. undecided
Re: Aggressive Husband by adeboo(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
But anyways, girl how can u allow him turn u into a thing he can toss around?
Girl, what could u have asked him that he flipped that way?

Dont take this from him, girl if u dont know what to do u better mail me and i'll tell you what u can do.
Holla me girl and we'll talk cause u know we are living in the nick of the woods.
Re: Aggressive Husband by uspry1(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
@adeboo

Please read Leliah's previous thread at below that is explained how tired we NLers contributed already. Nothing resolved so far.

Please Help Me, I Can't Take The Pain Of Anal Sex
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108377.0.html

Please continue research on Leliah's profile reading all through her existing postings. The better you understand what we NLers talk about.
Re: Aggressive Husband by adeboo(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2008
uspry1:

@adeboo

Please read Leliah's previous thread at below that is explained how tired we NLers contributed already. Nothing resolved so far.

Please Help Me, I Can't Take The Pain Of Anal Sex
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-108377.0.html

Please continue research on Leliah's profile reading all through her existing postings. The better you understand what we NLers talk about.

Oga o.
Thanks jare girl, u know me i didnt know sha u know say i just join maybe last year.
This people sef jare na so so oti dem dey drink, na dem dey give those stupid men reasons to act the fool.
But wait o, how we take sure say the girl na irish sef, her English no use style style correct o, maybe na Polish?

But sha Leilah, i suppose when u get tired of all this drama, you will know what to do sha. Cause wetin dem girls they take our brodas' eye see for this obodo oyinbo hen, na God go judge them.
Re: Aggressive Husband by uspry1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
@adeboo

Leliah is white Irish, i don't remember reading somewhere about her Nigerian husband's tribe. I don't know where she presently lives at either Ireland or down here Nigeria. She was divorced before met Nigerian husband.

Currently she is study in law school? ? undecided

Just dig deeper!!!
Re: Aggressive Husband by Dreloaded(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
She's half Arab and half white Irish and her current husband is Igbo
Re: Aggressive Husband by adeboo(f): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
lol.
Oga o you people on nairaland no dey forget sha.

But for real let me just close my mouth before i get accused of being racist cause omo i know whats happening here.
I have seen too many of it before - make i just shut up. undecided
Re: Aggressive Husband by efuah(f): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

She's half Arab and half white Irish and her current husband is Igbo
you seem to know a lot abt leilah. undecided
Re: Aggressive Husband by Outstrip(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
I am shocked beyond words. He forces you to have sex and leaves you in pain. What is wrong with you deaar? Leave him not tommorow. Today. Do it now because he will kill you if you don't. But then again, I think you have heard all this before. I will pray for you but heaven will only help those that help themselves.
Re: Aggressive Husband by spoilt(f): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2008
efuah:

you seem to know a lot about leilah. undecided

yeah we know a lot about her. grin we are family. grin grin grin
Re: Aggressive Husband by Dreloaded(f): 1:57am On Feb 07, 2008
Who doesnt know about her? Follow her saga and you'd be able to tell the color of her socks at this particular moment.
Re: Aggressive Husband by Leilah(f): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2008
Oh God! let me start from the begininng. First time he got agressive was when I checked his phone (just being nosey, I NEVER caught him cheating thankfully) and rang a number and got a lady answering the phone, then i discovered that in panic I took down the number wrong we redialled it and it was a man (one of his friends) that drove him to get me up against the wall and put his hand around my throat he didn't try to choke me!

Second incident was when I confronted him about his culture etc and the fact that we are from a different background I told him that an Ngozie would be better for him, ie someone who obviousy is an igbo lady he hit me on the arm (very hard actually) I know I aggravated him but I overlooked that.

Third incident was the incident I have mentioned in the above post he pushed me off the sofa. In spite of me clearly addressing these issues. As regards the anal sex issue its somethig he did indeed try on me knowing that i dislike it.

I am not Polish my spellings and grammar can be bad because I am typing fast as I don't want my husband to know I am on forums.
Re: Aggressive Husband by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 07, 2008
GIRL, IT'S LIKE YOU WANT ATTENTION. . .I CAN SENSE THE ENJOYMENT YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS. . .IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ENJOY HIS BRUTALITY. . .YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE PSYCHOS THAT ENJOY IT WHEN HE'S BEATING YOU, THEM DEPRESSED ABOUT IT LATER. . .girl, STOP TELLING US THIS RUBBISH JO, NOW I SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE BY THIS: ATTENTION.
PLZ O. . .BUY YOUR HUSBAND A GUN AND LET HIM FINISH YOU OFF WITH IT, SO YOU WILL STOP TORTURING US WITH YOUR PSYCHOTIC PROBLEMS.
Re: Aggressive Husband by Dreloaded(f): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2008
Kai. and you say Im mean?
Re: Aggressive Husband by DisGuy: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2008
why are you still with him?
if you want a babysitter and cant afford it, go to the council they'll help you
seem like you are trying to get him locked up!
very soon we'll read about the Nigerian that killed his wife
Re: Aggressive Husband by spoilt(f): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2008
What will happen if he catches you on nairaland? flog you?  grin
Re: Aggressive Husband by ikamefa(f): 3:03am On Feb 07, 2008
Let me start by laughing out loud " grin "

At some of the responses and posts in here

@ topic I and I grin cheesy thinks thou art enjoyeth all these shoving, anal-shagging , and all other shenanigans " grin "

any sane self preserving[b] WOMUNG [/b] would have gotten out of this abusive relationship a long time ago

Stop being an Ewu-beeke! grin get out of the relationship if not for your self , at least for your child wink
Re: Aggressive Husband by spoilt(f): 3:22am On Feb 07, 2008
save your breath ika. grin
Re: Aggressive Husband by ikamefa(f): 3:27am On Feb 07, 2008
spoilt:

save your breath ika. grin
my sista i don hold am jare, seems the chick likes to yarn stories tongue grin cheesy
Re: Aggressive Husband by spoilt(f): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2008
i tire oh.
she'll soon surface with another story.
Re: Aggressive Husband by shapey(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2008
D-reloaded did you travel? It's been such  a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time dearie. kiss kiss

LEILAH
please don't mind these nairaland guys and babes. I will be blunt here.I know what you are trying to do.I hope you are not a racist? I think i have seen this type of thing and i know what you are getting at. Where do you reside dear? You could go get an AK47 and give it to your'' brute of a husband'' as a val gift. he knows what to do with it.

now just stop this thing you are doing. We are not interested anymore.you are saying all this because your husband is a Nigerian.If he were irish just like you are and doing this,will you be giving us such colourful details? No you will not do that. if he chokes you and you can't choke him back for any reason,please call the police.  What will he do if he knows you are in a forum? Flog you with a horsewhip? I know what you are getting at. You should stop it at once. I'm now annoyed angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Commonest Resons Newly Weds Don't Have Sex On Their Wedding Night / What Good Options For AS - AS Couples? / My Brother Ruined Himself Because Of His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.