Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women (2032 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by chy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2006
IF YOU NOTICE THAT A MAN OR A GUY SUDDENLY CHANGES
HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOU.HE BECOMES MORE AGGRESSIVE
AND ANGRY OR IRRITATED ONCE YOU ASK HIM ANYTHING ESPECIALLY
IF HIS A COLLEAGUE .WHATS THE CAUSE
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by drealnoni(f): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2006
Are you dating this guy? well if you are try to find out if his having any emotional/financial problems or maybe you did something to him that hurts him badly or someones told him something horrible about you. On the downside of it he might be getting tired of you. So just try to find out which its an act accordingly?But my dear be objective in taking your actions or decisions, no sentiments here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by chy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2006
@drealnoni aint dating him but we were so close
and moreover the are all guys in that deparyment just came in newly to
that branch dont know him
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by chinani(f): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2006
I'm not sure if I understand the situation. Is it that: you have a friend (who's a man) and you asked him about his friend (a business colleguage)? If this is the situation I think your friend might be more "aggresive" (irritable etc) b/c he is unhappy that you are interested in another man. My first thought is that he must be jealous. He prolly likes you and may not have realized it until you asked about his other man. Or he doesn't think the other man is good enough for you and thinks you're gonna make a mistake. Either way if he is already your friend and you value his friendship then you have to confront him. THere's no two ways about it. Go out for lunch/dinner. keep the atmosphere casual and private and then tell him what you've noticed and when you think the change occured. Ask him if you can return to your previous relationship. I wouldnt accuse him or being in love you but I'd give him time/space/opportunity to talk. Be sure to ask "is there anything I need to know about the fellow I asked you about? did you think my question was inappropriate? is he a bad guy?" just to have your bases covered. Many men are put off when woman are interested in "bad boys". Perhaps the man is a womanizer and he is thinking "I didnt know that this my friend would go for a guy like that!"

If he says nothing or doesnt share his feelings, then let it be. You are shown that you are willing and open to have a conversation so the ball is in his court. Many men miss out on obvious opportunities so if he does, don't be surprised or dissaointed. Just know that someone new always comes along! Best of luck!
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by tripplea27(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2006
actually, on this kind of matter, i dont whether u might have done somethings wrong or it depend on the mood the guy was. Cuz some guys dont just act agressively to a woman.

If i may ask are u dating the guy?
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by katherinae(f): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2006
hormone replace ment pills

they are the rave now in domestic violence homes, u pop two tablets of estrogen in his ewedu every day for a month, and i promise u he will become a bonafied sisieko.

err no money back guaranteed
sideeffects include, headaches, lower voice, swelling of breast, exccessive emotions and crying, increased cardiovascular disease, and thrombosis, which could cause a pulmonary embolis, but it takes awhile before that would happen so go have fun sweety and remember an estrogen loaded boyfriend, is a happy one.
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by katherinae(f): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2006
and if for some absurd reason u get caught, u didnt get this kind of advice from moi grin
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by Honeypot1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
Chy, i understand u guys were somehow close before things took a downhill slide. Is the guy married? If he is single, maybe he likes u but u stopped giving him attention like u used to. In such a male dominated office, guys can get jealous if attention is shifted from them especially when they have feelings for u. It might just be another way of letting u know u are special to him.

I would want u to first look inward and see if u've wronged him in anyway or changed your attitude towards him? If not, just ignore his present behaviour and keep being nice especially if u like him. What about wearing a broad smile anytime u see him, any time u have the opportunity talk to him gently with smiles. Before long he will warm up to u and u can talk about what made him mad at those times. Don't be too pushy/hasty, just take your time. Ladies have got the power to arrest the men and rule the world, only if they can use it wisely.

@ katherinae
You are so funnnnyyy. hormone replacement pills? why would u want to embark on this gender swap, but what if the estrogen is not readily available, can she get the african version from the nearest babalawo grin
side-effects; headaches, loss of voice, swelling stomach and a visit to the casket makers grin grin
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by katherinae(f): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2006
honey-pot

lol abeg dont mind me jare, but u do know in the US they give hormonal pills to aggressive husbands and sex offenders, personally i htink it is a littl ebi tmore humane than cutting of thier toto, so it is being practiced here, only a matter of time before u can pick it up at the nearest topshop/pharmacy/icecream joint.
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by harvey(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2006
i just want to commend honey_pot and chinani on their matured post.i appreciate this alot.am not chy but i think u both have spoken well and chy,take their words aight.
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2006
Are animals angry
Re: Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women by mukina2: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

Are animals angry

more than animals my dera . .they are demons angry angry

(1) (Reply)

4-in-1 True Life Family Stories - My Landlady And I & Other Stories. / Uganda: Toddler Savagely Beaten By Nanny Survives Ordeal / Please Help : My Husband Can Not Sleep If He Doesn’t Suck womanliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.