Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. (6692 Views)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Nigerian Woman Slapped By Jamaican Guy In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by wumiadeye(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Av had dat experience, thoz police bastards rely bully me.
It was due to M̶̲̥̅Ɣ stature, A̶̲̥̅♏ d small natured type. I rode thr way
On a scanty not much routed high way. Thr weren't anybd to rescue me.
Thk God they didn't rob me cos they ve once robbed M̶̲̥̅Ɣ old boss.
A̶̲̥̅♏ really in search of them now to payback... because of them I don sojo (soldier)
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by olempe(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
aruzuoke: I have never had such experience and I pray not to have such but I've dreamt of slapping a hausa Mopol.

In your dreams...
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by dmitroika(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
politician: 2005... Lagos nigeria!!

Slapped by a police for resisting arrest by asking him to read my right to me during a student protest. He said'' which right, are u crazy''!!
Thunder me slap!!
Ȋ̝̊̅ kom take scope shout '' greatest nigerian student'' , our right has been violated bla bla!!
The students nearly lynched him but the slap enter me wella!! I can swear say na farmer before he join police!!

2008.. Benin-togo Border!!
Akwaaba ghana 2, a graduating trip, we got to benin rep, we were exhausted and just got to a filling station, Ȋ̝̊̅ told the driver to FILL the tank and the attendant did that!! Unknowingly, fuel means Diesel to the french!!
Our buses are petrol engine, and we bought the fuel with our last card hoping that it would bring us back to nigeria!!

Come see student demonstration in cotonou, the boys slapped the attendants, the indigenes came out in droves and started shouting Nigeria!! Nigeria!!

The french police man asked in french that '' who slapped the attendants''

I thought he said ''who is the leader''

Ȋ̝̊̅ said '' Ȋ̝̊̅ am''

I just hit the floor!! I thought it was a gunshot!! It was like an echo-sounding device was installed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my ear!! My friend still joke about it!!

The gurl Ȋ̝̊̅ was hitting on really pitied me, she cuddled me throughout the journey back !!

lol this is actually funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Theblessed(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
[size=16pt]And, why would a Policeman abuse a civilian?

It's because in Nigeria any goes!

Imagine, Police slapping you and getting away with it and still keeps his job! Only in Nigeria...
[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by plendil: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Policewoman: See dem dey boast. If dem slap una now, una no go fit do nothing angry

Leave them make them dey make mouth. Police slap you and you retaliate?? NA CRAZE DEY WORRY UNA!!! Pls don't try that again O!

Seriously.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by Wallie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
politician: 2005... Lagos nigeria!!

Slapped by a police for resisting arrest by asking him to read my right to me during a student protest. He said'' which right, are u crazy''!!
Thunder me slap!!
Ȋ̝̊̅ kom take scope shout '' greatest nigerian student'' , our right has been violated bla bla!!
The students nearly lynched him but the slap enter me wella!! I can swear say na farmer before he join police!!

2008.. Benin-togo Border!!
Akwaaba ghana 2, a graduating trip, we got to benin rep, we were exhausted and just got to a filling station, Ȋ̝̊̅ told the driver to FILL the tank and the attendant did that!! Unknowingly, fuel means Diesel to the french!!
Our buses are petrol engine, and we bought the fuel with our last card hoping that it would bring us back to nigeria!!

Come see student demonstration in cotonou, the boys slapped the attendants, the indigenes came out in droves and started shouting Nigeria!! Nigeria!!

The french police man asked in french that '' who slapped the attendants''

I thought he said ''who is the leader''

Ȋ̝̊̅ said '' Ȋ̝̊̅ am''

I just hit the floor!! I thought it was a gunshot!! It was like an echo-sounding device was installed I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my ear!! My friend still joke about it!!

The gurl Ȋ̝̊̅ was hitting on really pitied me, she cuddled me throughout the journey back !!

I just busted out laughing!
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by callash: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Oh boy,there was this day I was coming from Ilorin and the flight touched down in Lagos like some mins to 7..I didnt know my way with public transport in Lagos cos I hardly go out without a driver or my car...So i sha found myself in Yaba,trying to board another bus to Obalende..next to me was this drunk officer ..so visibly drunk and he was really making me uncomfortable so i cautioned him..Only for the guy to call me a thief when we got to Obalende..gave me some blinding slaps..like 5 combo....Nna mehn..i weak..
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by patostation(m): 1:03am On Dec 11, 2012
I saw some policemen arresting tens of okadas at Opebi Roundabout and loading the machines into a trailer. I picked my phone, switched the camera to capture the event. Unknown to me, one of the olopa beside me was in mufti. Na so yawa gas. Come see beating, kicking and slapping. My glasses were broken and my phone confiscated. After treating myself, i have been reflecting on the incident, not sure of what offence i commited. I called my lawyer who said i was lucky to have escaped alive, that i should never do that in Nigeria. I later recovered my phone through some respectable sympatisers and the pictures are still with me. Funny enough, the most violent of the olopas is my tribesman
Re: Have You Ever Been Slapped By A Policeman. by yoged(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Police have never slap me sha. I remember wen 2 police officers came to arrest a thug named egungun sunneri( he's from a masquerade's family) leaving opp my mum's shop. He resisted and was slap, o boi come see how he dealth with dose policemen. They ran away and later came back with dia van,wit police numbering up to 8. Na so d guy enter the shrine house,bring out 1 pot filled wit water and started sprinkling it n pouring it to d police, o boi, come see run. They even abandone dia van. Twas funny dat day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years / Govs Move Against Planned Removal Of Immunity Clause / Some past Heads Of Nigerian Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.