Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England (10503 Views)

Fabio Capello: Mourinho Has Mentally Exhausted His Players / Fifa Clears Shola Ameobi, Moses To Play For Nigeria! / Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by pappilo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Like he would have made England team. the guy doesnt even start for Chelsea. Ask Defoe, Agbonlahor, Bent how they fared with ther England careers. Welbeck is a big mumu, I doubt he will get 15 team A games for England.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by searay(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
32nd to comment. I don't want to comment unless I'm the 1st tho V. Moses made the right choice.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by trillville(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
Do u guys know that his family was killed in a riot in kaduna. if u were him, would u come back to a country that can not even give u justice for the death of ur family members. I do not think we deserve v. Moses, but I am glad he is willing to play for us.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by Jarus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
safarigirl: Nigeria is ultimately a better pick if he wants to further his rep, England has too many stars trying to shine, but here, his star will glow rather than dim, so it's a good move all the same, too bad England

But England stand a better chance of winning a world cup or Euro than Nigeria, so even if he is fringely part of that success it means more to his career than playing every match for Nigeria and winning nothing.

But actually, I believe Nigeria and England are on the same pedestal in football. Only difference is that one is in Europe and play Euro with more exposure and has the most watched league.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by Sike(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Make England Sorry jare.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by Smooyis(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
He made a great decision, and i can only pray to see him become world best someday!
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by HAH: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
nothing special about him if you watch him well, I believe Osaze is still our best attacker.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
vanstanzy: Hope NFF will get their acts together and capitalize on this guy, Victor Moses. The English have told us what they've missed, i seriously pray Nigeria, with its "i don't care" attitude won't miss out on this too.

Errr... Victor Moses now plays for us.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by ortopazz(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Jarus:

But England stand a better chance of winning a world cup or Euro than Nigeria, so even if he is fringely part of that success it means more to his career than playing every match for Nigeria and winning nothing.

But actually, I believe Nigeria and England are on the same pedestal in football. Only difference is that one is in Europe and play Euro with more exposure and has the most watched league.

my Brother except u dnt watch football,, As for England it will take 2oyrz before they win anything substantial, Nigeria will win something under that span starting from last year am nt bluffin.

England dnt get it, they are nt gud, ok capello did not snatch him only proves my point because as far As rooney is concerned, football in England is an automatic shirt, strikers will have to pray that he gets injured b4 they play.

Apart from rooney England are just to traditional, they believe in names and nt performances, mind u, Victor Moses is too BLACK for their jersey.

3 Likes

Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by NAIRA25(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Super1759: Credit to CHELSEA
OGA ...MTN OR ETISALAT.........WHICH ONE U NEED .....I GET AM FOR BULKIE OOO
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by sambos994(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
otumfour: I guess in Wellbecks case, England's gain is Ghana's loss abi undecided

yup...although we're rivals, welbeck should've played for ghana

1 Like

Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by Iveanyi: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
trillville: Do u guys know that his family was killed in a riot in kaduna. if u were him, would u come back to a country that can not even give u justice for the death of ur family members. I do not think we deserve v. Moses, but I am glad he is willing to play for us.

That's one way of looking at it. But then again, England has it's own sins too and Nigeria is one of them. Victors' choice was a good one cause he stands a higher chance of international recognition with Nigeria and I'm glad about it.
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by ortopazz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
England is a b4g fluke
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by ortopazz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Am always happy seeing Agbonlahor being dumped, what was he thinking? E no klear am yet, VIC MADE THA RYT CHOICE
Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by mikron(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
9ja all the way, he made the best decision of his life to play for nigeria and not England, john fashanu should have towed this line a loooooong time ago. congrats Nigeria for this great coup

1 Like

Re: FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England by oc2fish: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Good move Moses. I watched Gabby struggle yesterday and conclude that his days are over. He will never play in world cup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okagbare Jumps 7.04m To Win Diamond League In Monaco / Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. / Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.