Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? (5981 Views)

One Of The Weirdest Toilets Ever Made(woman Sitting On Man Toilet) / Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? / What Was The Weirdest Question You Were Ever Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Booty4me: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2012
Mine is jumping down from 25 storey building cool
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2012
sojopikin: 1st 2 comment.....sowie..bt on a serious note...i ve had similar kind or dream...i slept in d aftanun and dreamt dat i was on a killin spree....i woke only 2 realise it was a dream....see happy..

This a good dream
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Booty4me: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Booty4me: Mine is jumping down from 25 storey building cool

I rushed wake up when i no Gree land finish lol grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2012
GidiMovies: Having sex with an old woman...

E don set be dat
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by candieangel12(f): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2012
Had a dream when I was a little girl that the devil was chasing me down a never ending flight of stairs. This dream occured more than 15yrs ago but till this day, I still remember it like I dreamt it just yesterday.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2012
Ramcie: In Most of my dreams, I "direct" American movies. Always weird to me. undecided

Yes, you can say that again. I have had dreams of rapture its was going to rain fire
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by naijabuddha: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2012
I was Sleepin in my room t nite and 2 guys passin by my window, stuck their hand. Tru my window and took my BB, I quicly grabbed their hands and we started struglin. One of em whipd out a knife and tried to stab me, I wrestled it off him, stabbed them both, took my BB and ran into an umcompleted building. I returned in the morning to pack my credentials and flee...but couldn't enter my house cos the police were around lookin for the murderer. undecided woke up..,n was glad twas just a dream.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2012
naijabuddha: I was Sleepin in my room t nite and 2 guys passin by my window, stuck their hand. Tru my window and took my BB, I quicly grabbed their hands and we started struglin. One of em whipd out a knife and tried to stab me, I wrestled it off him, stabbed them both, took my BB and ran into an umcompleted building. I returned in the morning to pack my credentials and flee...but couldn't enter my house cos the police were around lookin for the murderer. undecided woke up..,n was glad twas just a dream.

Nice dream *Thumbs up*
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by sam2222: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2012
mhu?
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2012
Just what dream have I not had? except maybe the one where I was God and satan himself but any other thing you can think of just count it as one of mine.
From being an angel, to vampire, to being siblings to Jay Z, to marrying and having kids with a celebrity, to flying, to having super natural powers, to beating people and masquerades blue black, to going to america, london etc on foot and sometimes just seeing myself there without an explanation.
Omo the dreams too many joor.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Joeblis(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Going to america on foot...i hear
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2012
Na rapture and where he bad b say I no come go heaven
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Anubiri(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2012
I dreamt wen I was fighting John Cena...d guy punched all my teeth comot,omo see blood I tink say I go die bt as e carry up mak e giv me smak dwn na so I shout den I woke up I found myself on d flood not on bed anymore..tnk God say na dream oh

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by 175(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2012
Anubiri: I dreamt wen I was fighting John Cena...d guy punched all my teeth comot,omo see blood I tink say I go die bt as e carry up mak e giv me smak dwn na so I shout den I woke up I found myself on d flood not on bed anymore..tnk God say na dream oh

hahahahaha omo na luck u get oo. My dream was abt me killing Eric Northman after watching d season True Blood. Omo i just see myself turn vampire, even Andy Bellfluer sef come become so wierd too. I tankGod say na dream
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by DukeNija(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: Had a dream when I was a little girl that the devil was chasing me down a never ending flight of stairs. This dream occured more than 15yrs ago but till this day, I still remember it like I dreamt it just yesterday.

Hmmmnn.
This is serious O. You need serious Prayers.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by enehaluh(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2012
Just dis morning, I dreamt my Examiner gave me 23(Veto Failure) in Paediatrics Long Case..,Worse part is that I'm going in 4 it tomorrow...make una help me pray abeg! Sustained Pressure may irritate God into interceding just to get me off his back!
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Lordave: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2012
I dreamt of where I killed Obama.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Lordave: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2012
Anubiri: I dreamt wen I was fighting John Cena...d guy punched all my teeth comot,omo see blood I tink say I go die bt as e carry up mak e giv me smak dwn na so I shout den I woke up I found myself on d flood not on bed anymore..tnk God say na dream oh
u get luck say no be RKO.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2012
i dreamt where i became hen and started laying egg only for my bros to wake me and ask why i dey shit for bed nah
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by bomega4u(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2012
Clemzy16: Lolz.. Initially i thought i was under some spiritual attack; until recently i started doing research and discovered that It's actually medical not spiritual. Alot of people are experiencing it especially males. You can read more about it on wikipedia. Cheers!

Won ton e oun ton abela!
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by bomega4u(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2012
candieangel12: Had a dream when I was a little girl that the devil was chasing me down a never ending flight of stairs. This dream occured more than 15yrs ago but till this day, I still remember it like I dreamt it just yesterday.

Do u remember the dream mostly on weekends?
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Clemzy16(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2012
bomega4u:

Won ton e oun ton abela!
Meaning?!
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Juzhilz(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Maybe its not the dreams but me that is weird. Because I HARDLY dream,and EVEN WHEN i do,i wake up forgetting the details.
But i wont forget this 1 weird dream like 19 or 20yrs ago. Dreamt i was been chased by ghost all over the place. And when they cornered and surrounded me under a tree and were coming for d kill or whateva, i woke up,SWEATING.
After some time,i slept back and had a similar dream again where i woke up again when they were zeroing in,SWEATING AGAIN.
Am not superstitious in anyway, so i didnt read any meaning into it. More over,it has only happen once,maybe that once robbed me off me dreams cos like i said, I HARDLY DREAM.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Horlawoomey(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2012
I dreamt this morning that Liverpool won chelsea by 6 goals to 1. All 6 goals scored by suarez. But i prayed that reverse should be the case cos am a CHELSEA FAN.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Frostyzone(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2012
I have dreamt of getting overpowered by a female body builder...a really weird dream.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by Biim: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2012
Mine happened years ago, I had an issue wit a bike man as we were dragging d matter d man poured fuel on me and shouted wia matches? Omo I picked race b dat, he pursued me wit some oda people, I saw my best friend sneaking about with a match box, they wia calling on her 2 get d match box she refused.when I woke up I told my best friend she said u beta b careful,say I sabi look 4 trouble.I come change dat period, I started minding my business 2 d core and ignored people that looked 4 my trouble.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by crisycent: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2012
I one had a dream that I bought a rolls Royce ghost and I met this pretty girl and took her straight to the bed, as I wan plug my lvl inside her own, my phone rang and I woke up. Guess who sen me the text message, MTN....mtchwwwww
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by tope33(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2012
grin
Ramcie: In Most of my dreams, I "direct" American movies. Always weird to me. undecided
grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by scampy(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2012
Shalomé: i dreamt i was having a conversation with biggie and tupac at the same time....,its not a joke o.no lie...everybody i discuss this with no dey believe me even my brothers....the dream was so vivid,i wish i could have recorded it.....i

I believe U bro.
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by 3ddy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
D dream long o...at least for one night...nawa
Re: What's The Weirdest Dream You Have Had? by methodman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Shalomé: i dreamt i was having a conversation with biggie and tupac at the same time....,its not a joke o.no lie...everybody i discuss this with no dey believe me even my brothers....the dream was so vivid,i wish i could have recorded it.....i
U deh talk to 2 dead people...Hmm u need serious prayers bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable Picture Of Sand After Being Hit By Lightning / Be Very Careful When Subscribing To Coollink Yahclick Internet !! / Farewell Message To nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.