Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How Are You Coping Without A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Coping Without A Job (7123 Views)

7 Tips For Coping In An Office Environment / Job Seeker, How Are You Coping? / Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping Without A Job by ambrosini593(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
The situation of living without a job in this country is frustrating and worrisome. Every graduate had it in mind that after graduation is a job and marriage. But getting to the labour market is a different story. Companies don't want to employ, the few ones that are employing are through connections and family members. Everyday you see graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs, scammers are everywhere looking for people to scam. I could remember how I saw a particular guy on his knees begging a manager outside his office just for a job. I almost cried for the guy that day. Some graduates don't even have money to make photocopies of their credentials not to talk of transportation to interview venues. On respect, they are no longer respected by family members, relatives and friends. Even on nairaland, you see thousands of graduates submitting cv and emails on any job vacancies just to keep hope alive. How are you surviving without a job, because I know it is not easy. I thank God I have something doing. What of you? Please share your story so that others can learn from you

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by olumaxi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Aint copin at al..life seems dificult without a job..its now i realise that its only money dat makes d penis strong..may God help us

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
^ that was funny.

@topic, I just have to say this :
Don't stay idle. Yes, you are jobless but don't be idle. Your breakthrough or miracle won't locate you in the room where you are sleeping or crying. Start getting yourself prepared for your miracle. Go out everyday with your CV . It could be a mall in your neighbourhood, a busy eatery/bakery/pub/restaurant/church/mosque, it could be a spa/salon/club,a friends office etc. Sell yourself at every point, grab every opportunity as it comes, throw away shyness, big girl/boy, stoop to win.

God has blessed people with no "name and contact" and he's still doing so. . .

/

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
ifyalways: ^ that was funny.

Don't stay idle. Yes, you are jobless but don't be idle. Your breakthrough or miracle won't locate you in the room where you are sleeping or crying. Start getting yourself prepared for your miracle. Go out everyday with your CV . It could be a mall in your neighbourhood, a busy eatery/bakery/pub/restaurant/church/mosque, it could be a spa/salon/club,a friends office etc. Sell yourself at every point, grab every opportunity as it comes, throw away shyness, big girl/boy, stoop to win.

/

I don't think you are getting the message here; how can you sell yourself with no money in your pocket? Is the money for transportation going to just appear in their pocket? And how the F do you expect them to go out without money?? And even in their neighbourhood who the F is willing to employ them?? Well I feel for so many jobless youth, because I was once in their shoes, even though mine wasn't up to 2 months after service (NYSC) buh the few weeks I was @ home I knew how it felt.. Please do yourself a favor, seek help financially from whoever you can think of, try as much as you can to keep up the struggle and keep submitting your CV's online and manually.. And in everything you do, seek God first. Pray about your situation, cry to God and believe me. You'd get that job, and for those who can't print out their CV's if you are close to Lekki phase 1. Please send your CV to my email. I can print out some copies for you FOC. I will give you the location of where I work, so you can come and pick it UP. Wish y'all luck. God bless

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by nenergy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
I resumed my first "big" job last month after 9months of search. It wasn't easy,at a point had to "beg" money from my kid sister to print CV and make photocopies. Good thing is my folks especially my mom was very supportive,she would give me 1k every 2-3 weeks and i also have great friends who tried in their own way. I have packaged my experience into a book and its hitting book shelves this christmas. Keep hope alive guys!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by SIRKAY98(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Serious issues it is when it get to work issue ..i remenber when i was once in this category.. the best step to take is to go out there dont fill too big for a aparticular work you see..when you start one others will surface...i thank God i am even an employer of Labour today...and i can still employ 10 youths that can hussle to make up to 60,000 mnthly by this monday......ad me at 2go by 7pm ..for more info.the work is at Oregun alausa lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Revolva(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
See nigeria is a ntion of many ills and its deeply affecting the innocent youth - due to mismanagement and curruption in high places - a nation if you don't know any body at the top of an organisation just carry your cv or 2.1 go sidon and hussle with ssce holders - I sometimes worry what is the essence of having a bsc here - youths are neglected hunger dey girls on camp are becoming something else..all due to neglect as for me I dey hussle dey go my problem is raising capital if I have like 500k e sure for me to start business

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by fittty(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
cheesy Self employed and loving it cheesy

9 to 5 sucks!! angry you have to wake up every workday morning even if you still need more rest and sit ur a$$ down in d dammn office till its closing time even if you have nothing else to do at work. Jeez! Worst part is you have a fixed income. Say you earn 100grand a month then u do d math and see in the next year you'll be worth less than 1.2millie cos you obviously have bills to pay and very little to save......... Being self-employed On the other hand gives u the freedom you want. You being your boss can take decisions like deciding to sit ur a$$ at home when u feel like, and walk into ur bizz anytime you feel like and leave when you also feel like. What makes it cool is that you can't predict how much you'll be worth in the next year as a client could walk up to in just one day and need a service from you that'll change your bank account for life... Ya'll Dig? wink

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by 1forall: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is a good topic because it addresses present day reality that's affecting a lot of people.
Interestingly it was the topic of an article in yesterday's news here: The social and economic costs of unemployment which I think everyone should read for a broader perspective on the subject, and to statistically appreciate how much of a problem it is.

On this thread I believe those who happen to be unemployed/underemployed will find it encouraging to read the similar experiences of others here and draw strength from seeing that the situation isn't exclusive to them.

And who knows, some positive networking could yield job leads and possibly happy endings smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by acidtalk: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
I see.
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by calabaman(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
acidtalk: I see.
What are u seeing?
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Sike(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
ifyalways: ^ that was funny.

/
Gbam!
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
I have a job wink
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by 1forall: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
^ How does that encourage those who dont?
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by sirugos(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
My dear bros/sisters dnt sit at home and complain. Work hard u must make it. I graduated 2009. Stayed 2 months at home no job, no money. Immediately I challenged life, I told myself dat I cnt stay idle anymore. To cut d story short. I started a bizness ( poultry feed) with just 20k. My colleague in skol even laugh at me when I started it. But see me today. I made more than a million every month. I can now boost of my own 6 bedroom bungalow. I hv a poultry farm with above 1000 chickens. Am now having a warehouse full of vital and top feeds. And another vetinary shop. Those guys dat waz laughing at me then are now calling me sir. Just recently I got a big boy job with a major contractor to spdc on pipeline and well head hookups. Am now a QAQC engr wit them. While I employ pple managing my farms and my shops. How old I am just 27. My dear stop complaining and challange life

10 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by obalola7: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
ambrosini593: The situation of living without a job in this country is frustrating and worrisome. Every graduate had it in mind that after graduation is a job and marriage. But getting to the labour market is a different story. Companies don't want to employ, the few ones that are employing are through connections and family members. Everyday you see graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs, scammers are everywhere looking for people to scam. I could remember how I saw a particular guy on his knees begging a manager outside his office just for a job. I almost cried for the guy that day. Some graduates don't even have money to make photocopies of their credentials not to talk of transportation to interview venues. On respect, they are no longer respected by family members, relatives and friends. Even on nairaland, you see thousands of graduates submitting cv and emails on any job vacancies just to keep hope alive. How are you surviving without a job, because I know it is not easy. I thank God I have something doing. What of you? Please share your story so that others can learn from you

Work Work Work...

The Nigeria situation is pathetic. While i sympathized with most Nigerian youths and graduates who continue to experience the agony associated with looking for job, some of them are not to be pitied.
While few years or even months ago, i would have love to canvas for Nigerians living abroad to help the situation by joining effort together to create jobs or establish or invest in Nigeria. However, Nigeria abroad too are not smiling, things are not really going well.

And for those who have thought of coming back home to invest and creates job, some of these graduates have not only squander the business capital, but kill the business completely. One of the guy i spoke with was telling me how he brought so much money to start a block industry with latest machines or equipments, in less than 9 months he ran out of the country. You can not even leave your business especially start-up business with anybody other than yourself

Nigeria situation is pathetic, we hear about the Jewish sending money to help creates jobs in Israel. However, in Nigeria case, if you try such, and those who had, end up having hypertension if not eventually die as a result of organized fraud instituted by their confidant or even kill by harm robbers if you dear question or make attempt to collect your money.

Nigeria situation from joblessness, corruption, bad leader, no light etc can only be diagnosed and treated by supreme being.

I think one of the best way to resolve this joblessness is collaborative effort in youth working together and addressing the situation. The one that has brain to come with idea and the one that has money with no brain should put money down, but here come trust, where everyone want to carry all the money or some does not want to work. An average Nigeria graduates want to be multi-millionaire in one day..

Look at all the yahoo yahoo money that comes in to Nigeria, you will see them buying expensive cars and going to squander the money in the clubs and few years later, when the money is all gone, they now remember they have a degree and will try clean up their CV to start looking for job..

In one of the recent report from Somalian pirates, people were asking what they pirates lords were doing with their money a critical investigation into Billions of dollars that enter into the country, was not even use by the pirate lords for their personal selfish need, rather, they evenly distribute the money to help the poor that use to be fisher men and to improve the village economy" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_Somalia " If you go to the Benefit section at the bottom of the page you will see how the ransom collected from victims benefit the economy.

If you want i can send you a pdf documents that have detail information on this.. just send me your email if you are interested, because it will not fit into this place.

But in Nigeria case, yahoo yahoo boys collect money from mugun and later become the biggest mugun after few years.. you will see them littering and lottering the street of Nigeria with past glory.

What happens to million dollars from mugun, why cant that money be used for investment in Nigeria, why should we continue to expect the government to creates jobs.. what happen to our brain that is so good at deceiving people to collect their hard earn money and not good enough to create job with it... what happen to invention, investment?

An average student after graduation would live like he owns the earth with a 200k job, what happen to savings? Many want to drive cars, spend 20k in the bear pa-lour when their mates outside the country are thinking of developing new application, thinking of a business to start and planning for the future, Nigeria graduate is thinking of how he is going to yahoo, yahoo everyone so he can drive Range Rover, Bentley, Rose Royce and daily spend beyond the people who work hard for their money

My advice, when you make the money, think of making best the money for yourself so you will never have to be unemployed and then plan to employ others.

13 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Jarus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
ambrosini593: The situation of living without a job in this country is frustrating and worrisome. Every graduate had it in mind that after graduation is a job and marriage. But getting to the labour market is a different story. Companies don't want to employ, the few ones that are employing are through connections and family members. Everyday you see graduates roaming the streets looking for jobs, scammers are everywhere looking for people to scam. I could remember how I saw a particular guy on his knees begging a manager outside his office just for a job. I almost cried for the guy that day. Some graduates don't even have money to make photocopies of their credentials not to talk of transportation to interview venues. On respect, they are no longer respected by family members, relatives and friends. Even on nairaland, you see thousands of graduates submitting cv and emails on any job vacancies just to keep hope alive. How are you surviving without a job, because I know it is not easy. I thank God I have something doing. What of you? Please share your story so that others can learn from you
This seems to suggest getting a job is automatic for a graduate, irrespective of how brilliant or good he is.

Not meaning to be insensitive, but I know only a very few good graduates that stay at home without job for more than one year after NYSC. And it took so long for some of them because the recruitment cycle(from test to interview to medical to placement) that takes up to 6 months or more.

I hate to be this frank, but truth is if you make a good grade in school, good enough to defend it,savvy enough to access right info, smart enough to package yourself well, you will hardly struggle to get job. At least you'll be called for tests and it's now left for you to scale the competition.

It is now common to hear lines like 'I have 2.1, I have MBA, I have this, I have tthat, but I am still without job". What have you made of the tests you were called for? Did you pass them? How is that anyone's fault.

When I receive the CVs of some of our so called graduates still struggling in the labour market, I shake my head. Poor English, bad presentation, irrelevants etc.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mr jarius, I've noticed people like you and billionaire keep over estimating your capabilities. There's a time and season for everything. This thread calls for encouragement and less arrogant statements garnished with ambigous adjectives. Well, I can't change you; typical jarius.

Jarus:
This seems to suggest getting a job is automatic for a graduate, irrespective of how brilliant or good he is.

Not meaning to be insensitive, but I know only a very few good graduates that stay at home without job for more than one year after NYSC. And it took so long for some of them because the recruitment cycle(from test to interview to medical to placement) that takes up to 6 months or more.

I hate to be this frank, but truth is if you make a good grade in school, good enough to defend it,savvy enough to access right info, smart enough to package yourself well, you will hardly struggle to get job. At least you'll be called for tests and it's now left for you to scale the competition.

It is now common to hear lines like 'I have 2.1, I have MBA, I have this, I have tthat, but I am still without job". What have you made of the tests you were called for? Did you pass them? How is that anyone's fault.

When I receive the CVs of some of our so called graduates still struggling in the labour market, I shake my head. Poor English, bad presentation, irrelevants etc.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Toks2008(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
Job seekers
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by abdulkayus(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
sirugos: My dear bros/sisters dnt sit at home and complain. Work hard u must make it. I graduated 2009. Stayed 2 months at home no job, no money. Immediately I challenged life, I told myself dat I cnt stay idle anymore. To cut d story short. I started a bizness ( poultry feed) with just 20k. My colleague in skol even laugh at me when I started it. But see me today. I made more than a million every month. I can now boost of my own 6 bedroom bungalow. I hv a poultry farm with above 1000 chickens. Am now having a warehouse full of vital and top feeds. And another vetinary shop. Those guys dat waz laughing at me then are now calling me sir. Just recently I got a big boy job with a major contractor to spdc on pipeline and well head hookups. Am now a QAQC engr wit them. While I employ pple managing my farms and my shops. How old I am just 27. My dear stop complaining and challange life

bros, abeg help a brother here. Hw did u start dat poultry business wit 20k. Although, am an engineer by profession bt hav interest in agriculture.
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by captalex(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Staying at home is not really the issue,
finding something constructive to do to occupy ones time with is the issue.
Like someone said, You could go into the farming/poultry business with some of the money you saved from your NYSC year or better yet They could spend this time reading on all those topics/subjects they missed out during uni days when they had to go out clubbing or having fun.
You could also try your hand at developing things(applications,media,writing) you never know you might find what really interests you thorough this.
All other positive suggestions are welcome.
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by ubong560(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Many Nigerian graduates would prefer starting a biz afta graduatn bt wat is d mobilizer wen u graduate wit virtually nothng, i mean "nothing" dan d certificate given 2 u by ur institutn? Wat do u do and wher do u start from?
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Frustrating though it is, there's always something that you can do. Find that need! Someone here saw the need for protein, started a poultry with 20k. People have started with lesser.

Besides, most graduates look down on most jobs/earnings. 'How can a whole me be earning 20k a month?', they think. Well, great things start from small, sometimes very small beginnings.
You'd be amazed at how much these people make
-paper delivery
-waste disposal
-cabbie
-valets

Really, all it takes is the best of your efforts and God. All the best!
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by naturalwaves: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Jarus:

I used to think like you initially before I left school that all I need do is by blasting Aptitude tests, interviews and then get a dream job but now I know better. Things are not as smooth as you think.It takes more than that to get a placement in Nigeria at the moment. I have countless examples I can refer to to show you this.

Take for instance, THE NIGERIA FLOURMILLS GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT that took place from early this year, February to be precise. After applying, we had to wait for like one month before writing the online personality assessment test. After that, another two to three months before shortlisted candidates wrote the challenging CBT( Computer based test). The test was conducted in 3 major cities, Abuja , PH , Lagos for days with 5 batches per day just for a spot that is less than 100. I even heard they're taking just 25. I am very sure that more than 50,000 people applied for the job.Those that scaled through that did a Functional Test and up till now, nothing has been heard. This is November. Let's assume that the total number of candidates to be taken is 50. The coy has a board of directors and top staff members. Do you think they won't be given slots? Out of the whole recruitment, I am very sure that less than 10 will actually get the job on merit. The point I am trying to make here is that, playing your own part is not enough to get you a job.

Moreover, Companies waste a lot of time in concluding their recruitment processes and that usually takes at least 6 months which could be frustrating for graduates. You keep on hoping, hoping and hoping from UAC to FLOURMILLS to NESTLE to Government job etc.

Government job is not even devoid of malpractices as well. In the last Lagos state Govt recruitment for teachers, thousands of graduates applied, shortlistment for test was done and some final candidates were selected out of which only about 355 will scale through after a supposed training. On getting to the training centre, I saw a lot of people there that were not even shortlisted for the first test. Some persons did not even write the test and they made the list. Now, what is the fate of those of us who know nobody in the final selection? Won't those ones with long legs be chosen over merit? Time will tell.Well, it is about 5 months after the process started and up till now nothing has been heard. We are all waiting for the final list which was supposed to be released latest by August 15 initially.
The list goes on and on and on.

Most of my friends that have gotten a placement either got one by connection or by being retained after service.I got an offer to be retained in far away North(Jigawa state) after service but I turned it down due to the fear of Boko Haram which was at it's peak at that time (we conducted the general elections and it was in our time that some Corp members were massacred....so don't blame me if I run)and the fact that I don't want to settle in the North.

It simply takes more than being brilliant and blasting tests, packaging oneself to get a placement. I don read GMAT, SHL etc tire and Aptitude tests poses no threat.

Aside the big Organisations, there are some average companies that pay shi.t as salary and you will work yourself to stupor in retaining your job. Some nonsense Insurance firms for example pay graduates like 35k or 40k per month. You would be made to walk all around the place to source for clients even under the hot sun. By the time you even subtract your expenses from the salary at the end of the month, you will see that you have been living from hand to mouth.

The most probable job for graduates now is to pick up a teaching job in a private secondary school or something. Just last week, I met an intellectually gifted friend of mine teaching in a secondary school. He is a graduate of Elect/elect Engineering and in fact a near genius. He takes about 3 subjects, Mathematics, Further maths and Basic Tech and collects a salary of 20k monthly. The highest most of those schools pay is 25k particularly where I reside.Now, what is that for a graduate? That is too small. Like they say, half a loaf is better than none. Such job is only manageable when you can easily stroll to the school from your house and based on the fact that, you won't need to ask for money to buy recharge cards or have a haircut from your parents again. I think I will soon join him in the school cheesy at least for the meantime.

From what I have observed, most of the so called Multinational Companies post adverts in the media just for posting sake to fulfil all righteousness as about 70% of the positions are already fixed particularly the jobs for fresh graduates.

The small coys are exploiting graduates due to the situation as well. Good graduates, poor salaries. Some companies will even have just 2 to 10 positions available and then paste such vacancies on the internet.They will get the best of the best at the end of the process.If I need a store Keeper and I post the vacancy online, I know I will have more than 500 people to screen. That's terrible! Most of the Boutiques in Allen Avenue and Ikeja now have graduates as Attendants. What a shame! A friend of mine even wrote an Aptitude Test to be a boutique attendant. Na wa o!

For those that have understanding family members around, the situation could be managable till they get a placement but for those that have no one to rely on, it could be terrible and frustrating.

Even if one has got talents, brilliant, ideas, Entrepreneural thoughts etc, one still needs a footing to stand on before such ideas is put into use.

Finally, the musical Artiste, NICE said in one of his songs that BI A KO RENI FEYINTI, BI OLE LAN RI. What that means is that " He who has got no one to rely on tends to look like a lazy fellow". May God help us!

32 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by dosibuch(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
developing likely biz ideas, writing out step by step wat u need 2do 2ensure success and den follow each step gradually till u gt 2d last point.

Dis is hw i bliv we can survive d ''sit at home'' period while hoping 4d beta option
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by iamtheprincipal: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
kodeblurr:

I don't think you are getting the message here; how can you sell yourself with no money in your pocket? Is the money for transportation going to just appear in their pocket? And how the F do you expect them to go out without money?? And even in their neighbourhood who the F is willing to employ them?? Well I feel for so many jobless youth, because I was once in their shoes, even though mine wasn't up to 2 months after service (NYSC) buh the few weeks I was @ home I knew how it felt.. Please do yourself a favor, seek help financially from whoever you can think of, try as much as you can to keep up the struggle and keep submitting your CV's online and manually.. And in everything you do, seek God first. Pray about your situation, cry to God and believe me. You'd get that job, and for those who can't print out their CV's if you are close to Lekki phase 1. Please send your CV to my email. I can print out some copies for you FOC. I will give you the location of where I work, so you can come and pick it UP. Wish y'all luck. God bless
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Iyaqueen(f): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
wen der no job ehen, especially in aboard God, i cant explain, But i still believe it will happen IJN.
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by ibedun: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
The result of having far too many childres.

Lets hope the next generation put an end to this misery.

Goodluck graduates
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by Dextra(f): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2012

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by sirugos(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
abdulkayus:

bros, abeg help a brother here. Hw did u start dat poultry business wit 20k. Although, am an engineer by profession bt hav interest in agriculture.
my dear. I dnt start it wit clear eye, i lost my dad 3 months after my nysc. I hv no option dan to chalange life: i normally buys feed from d distributors, and supply to farmers. Smtimes 10 bags a day and i will make 150naira frm each bag ie 1500naira a day. It waz nt easy brother. But wit hardwrkng u must xcel. See me today am now a big boy.
Re: How Are You Coping Without A Job by sirugos(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
abdulkayus:

my dear. I dnt start it wit clear eye, i lost my dad 3 months after my nysc. I hv no option dan to chalange life: i normally buys feed from d distributors, and supply to farmers. Smtimes 10 bags a day and i will make 150naira frm each bag ie 1500naira a day. It waz nt easy brother. But wit hardwrkng u must xcel. See me today am now a big boy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Job Listing Strictly For Residents Of Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.