Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji (29206 Views)

PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation) / El-Rufai 's Book Is Full Of Lies - Atiku Abubakar / ‘achebe’s Book Is Replete With Inaccurate Facts, Claims’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
inufele2:
Page 11 tomakint
I'll soon dig out your anti Yoruba posts once I get the time- if you don't edit them before then
Tomakint responds to inufele the babalawo and the next thing; 'return of the almajiris' (naijababe,ilugunboy,tunnytox,and unfortunately katsumotoundecided) if that response on pg 11 is ur 'serious reply' to me you must be on a very long thing. Uwechue's account compromise ur prejudiced-judgment but if Madiebo's acct is given now u will rubbish it as a fluke

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Katsumoto: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint:
Tomakint responds to inufele the babalawo and the next thing; 'return of the almajiris' (naijababe,ilugunboy,tunnytox,and unfortunately katsumotoundecided) if that response on pg 11 is ur 'serious reply' to me you must be on a very long thing. Uwechue's account compromise ur prejudiced-judgment but if Madiebo's acct is given now u will rubbish it as a fluke

You must have a very high opinion of yourself to imply that I commented on this thread because you did? Whatever you are smoking/sniffing, I want none of it.

I stopped responding to you a long time ago; I have no time to waste with deceitful folks. All of your 15 seconds of posting in this section is limited to 'I am Yoruba' and 'Yoruba are wicked to Igbo' statements.

If you make a post/statement that demands a response from me, I will make it. I can debate with those more knowledgeable than you.

In any case what has my quoting Okunoba's post go to do with you? Is Uwechie your father or is Uwechie claiming to be Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ katz, indeed ur refusal to common sense is strange these days! Of course, I was expectin u to comment on Uwuchue's acct because his views compromise ur judgment. I tot u would hav known I am against ur views here based on ur style of bungling debates and cunningly shifting them into ur 'comfort zones' because 'katz must argue to win'! The more reason I ignore u too, until I see a more liberal-minded katzundecided I can careless if 1000 bigots are whinning provided I am not waffling! We can stil meet.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Katsumoto: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint: @ katz, indeed ur refusal to common sense is strange these days! Of course, I was expectin u to comment on Uwuchue's acct because his views compromise ur judgment. I tot u would hav known I am against ur views here based on ur style of bungling debates and cunningly shifting them into ur 'comfort zones' because 'katz must argue to win'! The more reason I ignore u too, until I see a more liberal-minded katzundecided I can careless if 1000 bigots are whinning provided I am not waffling! We can stil meet.

Is that all? Now sod off.

They are expecting a 'I am Yoruba' comment somewhere in this section.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

Is that all? Now sod off.
I hope you are ok?
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tunnytox(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint:

Wetin come be your problem dude? stop chasing shadows mate, you must think you're so important for me to make a comment just because you make a post on a thread. Who do you really think you are?
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Katsumoto: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
tunnytox:

Wetin come be your problem dude? stop chasing shadows mate, you must think you're so important for me to make a comment just because you make a post on a thread. Who do you really think you are?

He is the most liberal Yoruba imposter in the history of Nairaland; he is such a brilliant poster that others have to post on any thread he posts on. grin grin grin

Don't you know that grin grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tunnytox(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

You must have a very high opinion of yourself to imply that I commented on this thread because you did? Whatever you are smoking/sniffing, I want none of it.

I stopped responding to you a long time ago; I have no time to waste with deceitful folks. All of your 15 seconds of posting in this section is limited to 'I am Yoruba' and 'Yoruba are wicked to Igbo' statements.

If you make a post/statement that demands a response from me, I will make it. I can debate with those more knowledgeable than you.

In any case what has my quoting Okunoba's post go to do with you? Is Uwechie your father or is Uwechie claiming to be Yoruba?

Exactly!he thinks he's Yoruba just because he was born in Yorubaland and have priviledge to speak Yoruba language
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
inufele2:

You're a cretin! I gave you a serious reply on page 12 and I thought we can have a healthy debate but you disappear only to team up with your flat headed relatives to spew rubbish.
It's obvious you have banged your head either as an adult or as a child otherwise how would a grown up adult not know which tribe and lineage he belongs to?
Several times you've be shouting on many threads that you're Yoruba and your lies have been exposed on several threads to proof that you're a flat headed Igbo. If you are normal why will you keep shouting you're what you aren't? What about so many unprintable posts you've made against Yorubas or are you the Yoruba version of Osuji Thomas Ozuji?
Let me give you a pice of advise go and watch Jackie Chan's movie 'Who am I?' You might get some tips there on how to identify your real self. Omo ale jatijati

Tomakint aka Andre Uweh Mr "I am Yoruba"
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Katsumoto:
He is the most liberal Yoruba imposter in the history of Nairaland; he is such a brilliant poster that others have to post on any thread he posts on. grin grin grin
You have been on this game of 'masking the truth' for so long I understand ur points so well alongside ur gangs. U av been quiet for a while now, thank God a 'post' is making u to flex ur muscle as usual! Keep trolling!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
tunnytox:

Exactly!he thinks he's Yoruba just because he was born in Yorubaland and have priviledge to speak Yoruba language

Which Yoruba does he speak?! Have you noticed how he takes hours or days to respond to Yoruba posts, that's a very telling clue!

Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una go kee pesin hia o
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lolzzzz....una get time to respond to " I am Yoruba".

Serious folks are actually keeping a distance from the deceitful fellow.

Na Katz dey give the guy some false sense of importance.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Katsumoto: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz....una get time to respond to " I am Yoruba".

When you see a new mad man in the market place, some will

A. Feel sorry for him
B. Laugh at him
C. Beat him

No be me give am any false anything; he is merely using names in a bid to boost his popularity. Think about it, why would anyone have to shout 'i am yoruba' every 5 seconds?

He reminds me of mekus with his akin-egba moniker. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
ilugunboy: Lolzzzz....una get time to respond to " I am Yoruba".
grin grin grin Egun ma gaji, u no go kill me wit laff *tomakint still laughing hard* did u just say 'serious folks'? In case u dont know u are in a 'web of deceit' by dayokanu already! Serious folks ko, 'Serious foools' ni! grin Egun u really made my day today grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Katsumoto:

When you see a new mad man in the market place, some will

A. Feel sorry for him
B. Laugh at him
C. Beat him

No be me give am any false anything; he is merely using names in a bid to boost his popularity. Think about it, why would anyone have to shout 'i am yoruba' every 5 seconds?

He reminds me of mekus with his akin-egba moniker. grin grin

Hahahahaha!!! Mekus, dude was effing hilarious, the Tomato professor as Ileke once called him. The dude that got a scholarship as a foetus. I have to admit, I miss Mekus grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Tomakint aka Andre Uweh Mr "I am Yoruba"
Ogbomosho Goat!
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint:
grin grin grin Egun ma gaji, u no go kill me wit laff *tomakint still laughing hard* did u just say 'serious folks'? In case u dont know u are in a 'web of deceit' by dayokanu already! Serious folks ko, 'Serious foools' ni! grin Egun u really made my day today grin

You are not making any iota of sense any longer...

You are tired..I will advise you to go and sleep grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Katsumoto: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
naijababe:

Hahahahaha!!! Mekus, dude was effing hilarious, the Tomato professor as Ileke once called him. The dude that got a scholarship as a foetus. I have to admit, I miss Mekus grin

That tomato professor comment was legendary. In any case, he is very much around. He has changed tact; he has a new moniker every couple of days. I have lost count; he has been avoiding me since that thread about foetal scholarship. grin grin grin
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

You are not making any iota of sense any longer...

You are tired..I will advise you to go and sleep grin
You have never made any sense in ur numerous posts here. Egun magaji grin grin grin Abeg go and warm ur grit-filled brain on ur bed. grin grin omo you funny sha 'serious foooool'
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tunnytox(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint:
Ogbomosho Goat!

A real Yoruba will never abuse an Ogbomoso indigene
Ogbomoso ilu mi
Ogbomoso ogbori elemoso!
Ilu ti a gbe n jeka ki a to muko yangan

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
tomakint:
You have never made any sense in ur numerous posts here. Egun magaji grin grin grin Abeg go and warm ur grit-filled brain on ur bed. grin grin omo you funny sha 'serious foooool'

Lolzzzz...I told you earlier that you aren't making sense Mr "I am Yoruba"

You are such a lousy, deceitful and useless thing...

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by eggheaders(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
igboids bigot.a new Yoruba guy that is living in d east.his now here to dissprove all d shit u slowpokes use to spew.most biafrian veterans have met all my years in d east hate ojuiku with passion.so to all igboids I say wayon wayon pa saranyi go ooo.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
Whether the Biafra veterans like or hate Ojuku doesn't even concern us...they got themselves into that shytee.

Issue is when some people from a particular tribe try to turn facts and logic upside down and revising Nigeria history in a bid to make the villain the hero and the hero the villain.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by eggheaders(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
ilugunboy: Whether the Biafra veterans like or hate Ojuku doesn't even concern us...they got themselves into that shytee.

Issue is when some people from a particular tribe try to turn facts and logic upside down and revising Nigeria history in a bid to make the villain the hero and the hero the villain.

yeah bro, but when u meet dis veterans u will feel for dem.cos most of dem where force by ojuiku to join d war.one is my tailor and use to praise awolowo till tomorrow. most of dem lost body parts doing d war and where not giving anything to live on.what annoy most of dem is d way ojukwu left dem and ran to ivory coast.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
eggheaders:

yeah bro, but when u meet dis veterans u will feel for dem.cos most of dem where force by ojuiku to join d war.one is my tailor and use to praise awolowo till tomorrow. most of dem lost body parts doing d war and where not giving anything to live on.what annoy most of dem is d way ojukwu left dem and ran to ivory coast.

I can imagine their disappointment in the man they placed their hopes and aspirations.

The worst form of betrayal is having your General running away from the battle field leaving you exposed to the machinations of the enemy.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2012
tunnytox:
A real Yoruba will never abuse an Ogbomoso indigene
Ogbomoso ilu mi
Ogbomoso ogbori elemoso!
Ilu ti a gbe n jeka ki a to muko yangan
Really? dayokanu is that you? I tot as much that ur monikers must be numerous here! When u were doggin me around, cursing, erecting billboards I did not complain. Is it now you have just realised a real Yoruba will never abuse an Ogbomoso goat? undecided No wonder Akintola betrayed Awolowo into the hands of Balewa! Emi ko lo n tan!

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by sherrylo: 1:42am On Nov 13, 2012
naijababe:

Nairalanders no go kill me o! Which one be tomato prof again? That tomakint guy is not Yoruba jor see the way he wrote "ma gaji" like hausa. I believe its magaji as in one word.
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 1:54am On Nov 13, 2012
sherry lo:

Nairalanders no go kill me o! Which one be tomato prof again? That tomakint guy is not Yoruba jor see the way he wrote "ma gaji" like hausa. I believe its magaji as in one word.
Another almajiri in the house, just came from nowhere and started pointing accusing finger. Obviously, ur brain is sparsely wired, the more reason u are acting cheaply undecided is ur 'jor' d way Yoruba write it?
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Balkan(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2012
The man Thomas Ozodi is not an Igbo man, don't you have brain to discern the truth? The guy is your Ofenmanu brother. Your sister Titi got pregnant to a Yoruba man that she refused to mention untill when she was sick.

My village people and Nwosuji family rejected Thomas Ozodi. Come to our villge and mention that name and see the response you will get.

You guys are fond of claiming Igbo
Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Balkan: The man Thomas Ozodi is not an Igbo man, don't you have brain to discern the truth? The guy is your Ofenmanu brother. Your sister Titi got pregnant to a Yoruba man that she refused to mention untill when she was sick.

My village people and Nwosuji family rejected Thomas Ozodi. Come to our villge and mention that name and see the response you will get.

You guys are fond of claiming Igbo

I've noticed you on Nairaland since like some couple of months back...why has it never occurr to you to share this knowledge you've always have about Osuji with us, why now that someone wrote a balderdash that you found it necessary to now put microphone into your mouth to announce it.

Iboz and herd mentality...commonly call "follow-follow"

1 Like

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tunnytox(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2012
tomakint:
Really? dayokanu is that you? I tot as much that ur monikers must be numerous here! When u were doggin me around, cursing, erecting billboards I did not complain. Is it now you have just realised a real Yoruba will never abuse an Ogbomoso goat? undecided No wonder Akintola betrayed Awolowo into the hands of Balewa! Emi ko lo n tan!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin You think everyone is confused about their identity like you? If you have been on NL long enough you'll know that dayokanu and tunnytox are both from Ogbomoso. For me what you see is what you get and I wonder what your problem is with Akintola and Awolowo when you're yet to solve the riddle of where you come from? When you need to find cure for your leprosy, you're busy treating eczema.

O ma di eru eleru lori ki o fa ti e lowo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji by tomakint: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=tunnytox] You think everyone is confused about their identity like you? If you have been on NL long enough you'll know that dayokanu and tunnytox are both from Ogbomoso. For me what you see is what you get and I wonder what your problem is with Akintola and Awolowo when you're yet to solve the riddle of where you come from? When you need to find cure for your leprosy, you're busy treating eczema.
O ma di eru eleru lori ki o fa ti e lowo grin grin grin grin[/qu
grin Keep fooling urself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rekiya Adamu: Buhari's 84-year-old Sister Votes (photo) / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.