Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. (9724 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by kpozite(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
I 'll light a cigarette take a lung full and release the smoke on his face.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by solid3(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
I fired my boss early this year. I thank God I did. Though not easy as an enterprenure, its better off.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by naijaspeak(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
It is always right to have a part time business besides your full time job. In todays world, it is risky putting one's egg all in one basket as the hire anf fire culture is becoming a daily reality. Sometimes it is not that one commit an offence that results in a sack but rather sacking/termination of employment happens due to low productivity and poor business environment
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nuezha(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
Be your own boss immediately. I wasn't fired but I left unceremoniously - I'm a CEO calling the shots now...nothing is as sweet as the power of command...(Sweeter that s*x I tell ya).

...but I paid my dues quite diligently.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Donaeo: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Armed robbery tinz
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
zeefa: 4 me o! Am a professional, and I kw its a matter of time 2 get another work! Besides, my wife will b my backup @ such period cos she has a gud job that could atleast take care of the period of hunting for another one! Na pounds my wiffy de count no b Naira! So no yawa!
If a lady had written this, she would have been called a lazy ass gold digger. Like seriously where have men of today dropped their pride? It's now so bad that you now actually allow yourselves the leisure of seeing your wives and even girlfriends' money as a soft landing spot for your lazy asses to comfortably sit on instead of getting yourselves to work hard to get back on your feet again!!!!
Oma se o!

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
....just go ofcourse and start pressing more fruitful buttons.
When one door closes, another opens.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by valemtech(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will continue with my importation bizness......and make more money than him.
Valemtechnology
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Pakavy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
manny4life: Perfectly fine, she's not God and I def know my worth so no worries.
is ur boss female?
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by samcus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
I was actually sacked by my indian boss on wednesday because i couldn't meet up my 6million monthly target,well just took 3 bottles of STAR den i moved on with my life! Many Graduate re suffering d same faith from dis indian people coming 2 our country 2 enslave us,may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by johnstar(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ama bo$$ on my own.... grin grin bo$$- built on self success
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by johnstar(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pakavy: is ur boss female?
no, na transgendered him boss b, sh*tty qstn, u dey see 'she' u stil dey ask undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Etumgbe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Till then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U go know say I get savings

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by acidtalk: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will reapply to join Boko Haram. There's definitely vacancy for everyone.

No shaking!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=Sweetlemon]
If a lady had written this, she would have been called a lazy ass gold digger. Like seriously where have men of today dropped their pride? It's now so bad that you now actually allow yourselves the leisure of seeing your wives and even girlfriends' money as a soft landing spot for your lazy asses to comfortably sit on instead of getting yourselves to work hard to get back on your feet again!!!!
Oma se o![/quote
Ah lady for your information! I used my cool cash to send her to school and I brought her up to this stage. It will be an agreement between the 2 of us 2 manage stuffz coming out of her cos even right now, I still pay our bills without allowing her do anything apart from tessco shopping anytime she feels like. So madam sweetlemon, if u and ur hubby go in a different way apart from our own method, good 4 u people! I trained my own wiffy with by hard earned money! And go and ask ao much Masters in Public health is in d Uk. So if u dnt kw ao 2 read and understand my comment pls do keep quiet. People like u end up being an selfish house help who sees no reason 2 assist their husband when in need. For your information! I have a gud job dat pays and just recently I got her a nice car with full option for her comfort with my own cash! So sister too kw! E lo gbe enu yin fun alagbafo! Go n give ur mouth to laundry for quick wash abeg! And again u nid 2 understand she is not my girlfriend but my wife! So we can choose 2 assist eachother when need arise.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Bryan12(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
That why i choose two professions.Computer Engineer.Biochemistgringrin
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Oma se o!

Madan Sweetlemon! Sa e de pain u ni, sa my wife dey count £! O ga o
4 your information! I used my cool cash to send her to school and I brought her up to this stage. It will be an agreement between the 2 of us 2 manage stuffz coming out of her cos even right now, I still pay our bills without allowing her do anything apart from tessco shopping anytime she feels like. So madam sweetlemon, if u and ur hubby go in a different way apart from our own method, good 4 u people! I trained my own wiffy with by hard earned money! And go and ask ao much Masters in Public health is in d Uk. So if u dnt kw ao 2 read and understand my comment pls do keep quiet. People like u end up being an selfish house help who sees no reason 2 assist their husband when in need. For your information! I have a gud job dat pays and just recently I got her a nice car with full option for her comfort with my own cash! So sister too kw! E lo gbe enu yin fun alagbafo! Go n give ur mouth to laundry for quick wash abeg! And again u nid 2 understand she is not my girlfriend but my wife! So we can choose 2 assist eachother when need arise

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Oma se o!

Madam Sweetlemon! Sa e de pain u ni, sa my wife dey count £! O ga o
4 your information! I used my cool cash to send her to school and I brought her up to this stage. It will be an agreement between the 2 of us 2 manage stuffz coming out of her cos even right now, I still pay our bills without allowing her do anything apart from tessco shopping anytime she feels like. So madam sweetlemon, if u and ur hubby go in a different way apart from our own method, good 4 u people! I trained my own wiffy with by hard earned money! And go and ask ao much Masters in Public health is in d Uk. So if u dnt kw ao 2 read and understand my comment pls do keep quiet. People like u end up being an selfish house help who sees no reason 2 assist their husband when in need. For your information! I have a gud job dat pays and just recently I got her a nice car with full option for her comfort with my own cash! So sister too kw! E lo gbe enu yin fun alagbafo! Go n give ur mouth to laundry for quick wash abeg! And again u nid 2 understand she is not my girlfriend but my wife! So we can choose 2 assist eachother when need arise
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Oma se o!

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by steffans(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
zeefa: 4 me o! Am a professional, and I kw its a matter of time 2 get another work! Besides, my wife will b my backup @ such period cos she has a gud job that could atleast take care of the period of hunting for another one! Na pounds my wiffy de count no b Naira! So no yawa!

Seems u don't have a plan C?
Use d Pounds and ur Naira....develope a Biznss and dnt brag abut wat isn't urs....
#my2cents
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by sunkky001(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
jst enter a nice bar, order Guiness extra stout, add asun to it then wolla!!. . . .after evrthng go h0me n put my brain on a sheet of paper (plan) . . .
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by mabillo(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will thank God that He helped me to take the decision and move on to build my business and employ others.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by bigx(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
sunkky001: jst enter a nice bar, order Guiness extra stout, add asun to it then wolla!!. . . .after evrthng go h0me n put my brain on a sheet of paper (plan) . . .

Hmmmmmnnnn, shouldn't planning be proactive rather than reactive?
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nuezha(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Donaeo: Armed robbery tinz
Untimely death tinz!

...less I forget...

...hell fire tinz!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
[quote author=zeefa][/quote]
A
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
steffans:

Seems u don't have a plan C?
Use d Pounds and ur Naira....develope a Biznss and dnt brag abut wat isn't urs....
#my2cents
#High five!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nuezha(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
bigx:

Hmmmmmnnnn, shouldn't planning be proactive rather than reactive?
Thomas Edison's second success was reactive. He replanned in great distress when his first success was wholly gutted by fire.
Reactive planning has a sole Term of Reference...CHALLENCE
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
zeefa:

And so what if you sent her to school? How are we even sure that you are saying the truth and not just talking to save face cos I can see your so defensive here??
Besides, I'm not against wives helping their husbands, I'm just saying that you shouldn't feel too comfortable with it but make sure you work hard enough to get back on your feet. I'm saying that you shouldn't even be telling yourself "my wife is rich so no wahala" cos that will make you reduce your productivity. Now I hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by 5much(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
wen one door closes,God will open a better one.life goes on.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by adefash(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
mohumyta: I would be happy because i have a part-time job that pays more than what I am earning with my full-time job.
plaese can we have a private chat? I wish to know the part time job u have thats fetching u more than ur full time job. I have my contacts on my signature.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
A

for ur information! Dis is just a forum where ppl raise issues on somtin which might happen and how 2 atleast stabilize if u r found in d mess! I am not a lazy man! For me 2 have vomitted £15000 2 help my wife, so I see no reason 4 her 2 ignore me when am in need! Besides, her tak home pay isn't as much as I earn but I am happy she is doing somtin and gettn a gud pay too! Asking my wife 2 help doesn't make me a lazy dump. Cos yourba people say ki a fi owo we owo ni owo se a se month! Washing both hand 2gdr makes it more clean! So u too shld get me st8t and kw am not a lazy man. Wht belongs 2 me belongs 2 my wife and whteva she has is mine! Not dat I depend on her cash or anytin. Nope! Bt dat understanding makes d diff.
Staffness or wht do u call ursf! I am not on nairaland 2 tell u my plan C! Keep urs and let me keep mine! Am not hear 2 tell u stories ok! And mind u, investing in my wife isn't a lost! Cos whteva d case! We r in2 it 2gdr 4 better 4 worse! If u can't invest in ur wife, u better try it now cos am its gonna help both of u in life! We r hapi family and d God has bn Good 2 us!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:

And so what if you sent her to school? How are we even sure that you are saying the truth and not just talking to save face cos I can see your so defensive here??
Besides, I'm not against wives helping their husbands, I'm just saying that you shouldn't feel too comfortable with it but make sure you work hard enough to get back on your feet. I'm saying that you shouldn't even be telling yourself "my wife is rich so no wahala" cos that will make you reduce your productivity. Now I hope you get my point

You sound real bitter. So you and your hubby work, and he goes through a brief transitionary period of no work and you start treating him like poo just because?
So when he gets back in, are you going to start giving him crocodile smile afterwards?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Application Letter ★ / Managment Consulting In Nigeria,very Lucrative. / Employers May Lay Off Workers Amid Worsening Economy – NECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.