Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. (9715 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
How will you survive if your boss fire you today.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by austinsmat(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2012
i will thank my star that i have finally made it

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by dannywest: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
There'd be more response in the jobs/vacancies section or career section. This area is for Bosses or maybe aspiring bosses.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by juman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes, because I live in a country that support everybody.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
dannywest: There'd be more response in the jobs/vacancies section or career section. This area is for Bosses or maybe aspiring bosses.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by KINGwax(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
You keep breathin...that's how

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm my own boss tongue
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by RedLight1: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
thank neptune am my own boss
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
one door closed another one open. if without no reason you are fired then get ready for promotion in life

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by greatgod2012(f): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
When there is life, there is hope.
U never know what u can do until it happens.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by GidiMovies(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
I go give him one hot slap and get out of his phuckin office...

Una never watch horrible boses ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
I would be happy because i have a part-time job that pays more than what I am earning with my full-time job.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
I will carry gun go wait for am for him house and survive on the money I go collect from am.undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by 735i(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm waiting patiently for that day... My plan B is already on course... All I need to do is blow up Plan B..
No time.. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by petrov10: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
sue his life out
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Luckily I have some credentials/experience, $ saved and a family that believes in helping each other out. tongue Before I even think to rely on them, I would go out on the "grind" and seek to find another job. Times are too tough to just lazy it out.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nah today Am better off today than when i was on the job. Moreover, i now use my brain to create wealth.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by LblaqueHaven(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
That's the more reason one must always think out of the box even before the moment he/she accepts the "JOB" (just over broke) offer. I just hope that one day "We" youth will stop believing in the "A4" (Result) paper they give us in school after using four/five precious years of our lives buying various textbooks (known old knowledge that are not useful/applicable in this present age).

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Why not ask:
"Will my boss survive if he fires me today?"
my answer is NO!

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
GidiMovies: I go give him one hot slap and get out of his phuckin office...

Una never watch horrible boses ni?
Guy you craze o.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Why not ask:
"Will my boss survive if he fires me today?"
my answer is NO!

BTW, do I have a Boss

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by alaoeri: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Have been surviving before working under my boss definitely gonna survive if been axe.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by fashoyinda: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
What a question cry
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Ibangap(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Excatly d way i survived wen he wasn't my boss.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by manny4life(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Perfectly fine, she's not God and I def know my worth so no worries.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
People dey vex o.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Luckily I have some credentials/experience, $ saved and a family that believes in helping each other out. tongue Before I even think to rely on them, I would go out on the "grind" and seek to find another job. Times are too tough to just lazy it out.

Long tory.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by bbpin(f): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Well,its not the end of the world.
Go home and start putting ♍Ɣ Gods giving talent τ̅☺ use while applying
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
4 me o! Am a professional, and I kw its a matter of time 2 get another work! Besides, my wife will b my backup @ such period cos she has a gud job that could atleast take care of the period of hunting for another one! Na pounds my wiffy de count no b Naira! So no yawa!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by smallvill(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
everyman knows he needs to have a plan B but we should pray it happens when one is ready

1 Like

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by tuniski: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
If u are sacked n your world crumbles, you a d problem d world is grappling with. The world needs innovative people not some freak ass dependants!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Freelance Transcription Jobs: Earn $150/month Averagely / Ondo State Disengages 600 Palace Officials From Government Payroll / Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.