Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. (9727 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by jrhymes(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
i will thank God cus he wants me to move to a higher level
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
zeefa: 4 me o! Am a professional, and I kw its a matter of time 2 get another work! Besides, my wife will b my backup @ such period cos she has a gud job that could atleast take care of the period of hunting for another one! Na pounds my wiffy de count no b Naira! So no yawa!
U sound lazy already.....u can't even wait to get fired so that u can spend ur wife's money.......Shioooorrr kelebe
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by UNLEASHED(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
I'm B uilt O n S elf S uccess - i.e I'm the boss my very self wink
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
2buff:

You sound real bitter. So you and your hubby work, and he goes through a brief transitionary period of no work and you start treating him like poo just because?
So when he gets back in, are you going to start giving him crocodile smile afterwards?

# high bosha 4 u my guy!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by stagger: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Well, how do I sack myself?
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
pfii:
U sound lazy already.....u can't even wait to get fired so that u can spend ur wife's money.......Shioooorrr kelebe

I wonder y som ppu just open their mouth like tap water! I sound lazy already! Imagine wht u r sayn! In fact, I no get ur tym. So u read n understand d topic on d thrend b4 u start sayn rubbish here! Do u eva pray 2 go out of job! D issue is when it comes ao do u survive it while still searching! Abeg comot 4 rd mak I pass! Agborodun omo iran kiran
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
2buff:

You sound real bitter. So you and your hubby work, and he goes through a brief transitionary period of no work and you start treating him like poo just because?
So when he gets back in, are you going to start giving him crocodile smile afterwards?
Obviously you didn't read AND comprehend my post well, hence your reply.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sike(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
oluface: How will you survive if your boss fire you today.
Same way i've always been before i became employed.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
pfii:
#double high fives!
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by purplekayc(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
See question undecided
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by ektbear: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
Why not ask:
"Will my boss survive if he fires me today?"
my answer is NO!

lol
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by ektbear: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If a lady had written this, she would have been called a lazy ass gold digger. Like seriously where have men of today dropped their pride? It's now so bad that you now actually allow yourselves the leisure of seeing your wives and even girlfriends' money as a soft landing spot for your lazy asses to comfortably sit on instead of getting yourselves to work hard to get back on your feet again!!!!
Oma se o!

your response doesn't relate to what he posted. there is nothing gold-diggerish about his post.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by manny4life(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Pakavy: is ur boss female?

Bros, do you think I made a mistake when I said "she"...lol

Yes, she's a woman, a non-smiling, very critiquing woman.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2012
If husband and wife work, that money should enter the same pool and planning made from there.
If husband and wife allow "my thing your thing" to be the foundry of their marriage, dont be surprised if when the woman gets billion dollar inheritance, she wuldnt feel natural making it available to you and the family. Just saying...

2 is better than one, but not if the 2 don't actually collaborate!!!!
I speak of course from the humble perspective of a young single man.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Sweetlemon:

And so what if you sent her to school? How are we even sure that you are saying the truth and not just talking to save face cos I can see your so defensive here??
Besides, I'm not against wives helping their husbands, I'm just saying that you shouldn't feel too comfortable with it but make sure you work hard enough to get back on your feet. I'm saying that you shouldn't even be telling yourself "my wife is rich so no wahala" cos that will make you reduce your productivity. Now I hope you get my point

STFU woman. Must u tell everyone u are a fair weather person? Nothing wrong in a woman supporting the home for a while. U think life is a bed of roses? Being out of job is what they refer to as for better for worse in d marriage vows.
It's people like u that will abandon their husbands in times of need. May God not let any man marry a demon like u.
Of course u too want to comment, so u just write trash. Never allow ur fingers to be faster than ur brain. Always think before typing. There are no awards for posting.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by expensive007(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2012
I think that one will give me a n opportunity to think creatively and devise another better means for survival. What do you think peeps?
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by maclatunji: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2012
By the grace of God. I once walked out on my boss and his "job" when he thought he had me by the jugular. He didn't know that some of us are self-driven and not motivated by fear. I survived then and I can always survive with God's blessings.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by bigx(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2012
2buff: If husband and wife work, that money should enter the same pool and planning made from there.
If husband and wife allow "my thing your thing" to be the foundry of their marriage, dont be surprised if when the woman gets billion dollar inheritance, she wuldnt feel natural making it available to you and the family. Just saying...

2 is better than one, but not if the 2 don't actually collaborate!!!!
I speak of course from the humble perspective of a young single man.

It seems you've not seen what comes with touching a woman's money. They're very funny beings, they'd only spend strategically, just forget she earns anything and focus on you, if you keep thinking of the pounds she's earning and the pounds you used to make her earn them don't open a new nairaland topic when her attitude changes when you try to "partake" of those pounds. As for me, even if I'm dying I'd find a way out myself, the bad experiences I had earlier in life are enough.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2012
okpara ugo: Nah today Am better off today than when i was on the job. Moreover, i now use my brain to create wealth.
that mean u have been fired b4?
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2012
L'blaque Haven:
That's the more reason one must always think out of the box even before the moment he/she accepts the "JOB" (just over broke) offer. I just hope that one day "We" youth will stop believing in the "A4" (Result) paper they give us in school after using four/five precious years of our lives buying various textbooks (known old knowledge that are not useful/applicable in this present age).
I cant say it beta u are on point oya take dis (as I press de like icon)
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by thehunted(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Sweetleamon, u are a typical si.lly naija babe who shouldn't be kept in a man's house. I pity d fool that will marry u
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Jubal01: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
Why not ask:
"Will my boss survive if he fires me today?"
my answer is NO!
On point! He surely cnt.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2012
oluface: How will you survive if your boss fire you today.
. ɪ̣̝̇ won't ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ fired, instead ɪ̣̝̇ will ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ elevated ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ GOD on his throne, ɪ̣̝̇ will only resign on mγ̲̣̣̥ own accord. ɪ̣̝̇ reject D̶̲̥̅̊ spirit of sack. Nawa Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ sha, early monday morňiňģ @OP or dem don sack U̶̲̥̅̊ ni shocked
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by zeefa: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Gaggi:

STFU woman. Must u tell everyone u are a fair weather person? Nothing wrong in a woman supporting the home for a while. U think life is a bed of roses? Being out of job is what they refer to as for better for worse in d marriage vows.
It's people like u that will abandon their husbands in times of need. May God not let any man marry a demon like u.
Of course u too want to comment, so u just write trash. Never allow ur fingers to be faster than ur brain. Always think before typing. There are no awards for posting.

# thanks Man! I dnt even tink she is married talkless of having a fiancée! Let her go and wash ur head @ celestial church 2 revoke d spirit of catch and run in her life.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Imoobot(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2012
u dnt need to wait untill u r sack, start engaging urslf in any small business 2day while r still working. That will along way in adresing some issues in case of uncertainty. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Revolva(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2012
My boss can't fire me cos I am the solution to his company only when you are not needed they can fire you - haha am the boss indirectly I will fire him instead
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by megxo(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2012
HUSTLE HARD LYK ERRYDAI
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by phemieojelabi: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
It only d scared 1ce dat love 2 stay in 1spot as 4 me,i pick up d piece by sitting @ the table of MEN wit my 17:59 when am done i call those dat re necessary.1ce i am "MOVING" i definitely reach my SPOT
Who b BOSS? Dat can't predict what will happen 2 his entity if a "LAW" is passed across
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by choiceman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dont think about it, relate with your God he his the master sustainer. he will fix you
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by omaboy: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
I was just fired few days ago by my boss. After more than 11 years of service, I was disengaged with 11 months arears of salary.no pension contribution, no gratuity and my last salary increement was 7 years ago and a continuos surcharge on existing salary.My boss said he was firing me because of divided loyalty. I could not stand his continuous intimitation.Am was disengaged, empty handed but I know my God not only Liberated me from this continuos impoverishment but will settle me.
Re: How Will You Survive If Your Boss Fires You Today. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
omaboy: I was just fired few days ago by my boss. After more than 11 years of service, I was disengaged with 11 months arears of salary.no pension contribution, no gratuity and my last salary increement was 7 years ago and a continuos surcharge on existing salary.My boss said he was firing me because of divided loyalty. I could not stand his continuous intimitation.Am was disengaged, empty handed but I know my God not only Liberated me from this continuos impoverishment but will settle me.

sorry about this
I hope something good happens for you
Do not let this weigh you down much...it shall pass too...
hope you have a supportive network of friends and family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does Microbiology Graduate Become A Nurse Or Medical Doctor? / Is It True That Ladies Are Limited To Tailor And Hairdresser As Handwork? / Job Application Letter ★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.