Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare (7981 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Olaone1: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday, pastor
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by cyril83(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2012
bealuv: seems sum1else has done wat i wanted to do......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT LEADER A MAN I RESPECT AND ADMIRE SO MUCH......TRUTHFUL HONEST AND DOWN TO EARTH.....MY SPRIRITUAL FATHER.....GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND MAY HE ENLARGE YOUR COAST IN JESUS NAME....NIGERIA WOULD FLOURISH IN YOUR LIFETIME IN JESUS NAME.....GOD BLES YOU SIR....
and lyk sum1 has corrected Pastor B is 58 not 56 mods take note oooo....
you are truly a mortal worshipper....nobody is holy buh we wan make heaven
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by sam2222: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2012
so?
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by jbrodaly(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2012
One of my mentor.I have followed you since my teens.Happy birthday Sir!

1 Like

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by ollystic: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday Sir , The Lord Will Increase Your Anointing Sir .

Signed .
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Concept(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2012
The course you believe in is what I do cherish, when a man moves in the path of integrity and capped it by knowing what he wants and dare anything that stands like obstacle on his way. We do not refer to man with such unique character as hypocrite. You are the man. Happy Birthday sir!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by gistyinka(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD TO YOU BABA,LLNP
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday sir ! We look forward 2 a Bakare/Ribadu ticket. Gen buhari is tired n confused.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by olurotimi(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday to HIS true servant. May God be praised.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by bealuv(f): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2012
cyril83: you are truly a mortal worshipper....nobody is holy buh we wan make heaven
really......explain yourself ooooo cos i dont see any sense in what you just said#no offence#
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Ufeolorun(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2012
In a country of shameless old men and women who have virtually sold generations to come into unimaginable chaos,you have been steadily fierce,unashamed and sometimes, overbaord about what you want for our community but your sincerity has never been in doubt.

Happy birthday pastor Bakare

3 Likes

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by lacasa: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday. smiley

We dnt αve jet Sir, only bling-bling PDP pastors get jets 4 b-days.

But, u ave a greater gift, God's blessings n Mercy

2 Likes

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by lukkie(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday sir. I've got lots of respect for you. I wish you good health and looooooooooooong life.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by DanIlon(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2012
HBD to pastor LLNP.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by egift(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2012
HGB Pastor Bakare. Keep up the good work and may the Lord increase the grace.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by eros(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by deife(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday to God's general.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by pistol: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy bday to the man of God..
But am not comfortable with ur forlicking with ungodly men..
What does light and darkness have in common.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by temodent(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy 58th Birthday, to a man of honour, a man of integrity, sorry as a member of ur congregation we could not afford to buy you a private jet as a birthday gift. In any case I know you very well you wouldn't have accepted it rather you would first want to know how we came about the money and if convinced it is genuine would rather it be spent on other charitable venture. God bless you my dear pastor. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by tpapi: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bakare is no more attacking gej from d pulpit,wat cud av happened
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday the only pastor in Nigeria - we love you so much and may God almighty continue to strengthen you.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
pistol: Happy bday to the man of God..
But am not comfortable with ur forlicking with ungodly men..
What does light and darkness have in common.

And can you tell us who the ungodly men are?
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by UNIQUEWELL: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday My Spiritual Mentor
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by lakefist(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
happy b.day sir wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by vicholas(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wsdm: I hope Jonathan will be there again as he did to Oritsejafor, since attending birthdays is now part of his constitutional responsibilities. I wish the man of INTEGRITY ( pastor Tunde Bakere) happy birth day and many more prosperous years in life.

There goes another mark of a 'compromised' man of God;....if GEJ attends your birthday then it shows you are compromised one way or the other as a Pastor. Come to think of it,has the likes of Ayo Orisetjafor really bin down to earth frank with GEJ? No! No!! No!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday to you sir,....many happy returns of this day to you Sir. Truth is you stand tallest amongst Pastors in this corruption-torn country of ours
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
lacasa: Happy Birthday. smiley

We dnt αve jet Sir, only bling-bling PDP pastors get jets 4 b-days.

But, u ave a greater gift, God's blessings n Mercy

I love this

1 Like

Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by juman(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Wow... I was expecting some haters to fill this thread... All I see are apparent good wishes. Or is there a truce for his birthday?

Happy birthday sir. smiley
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by dare4luv1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
May the grace of our lord Jesus be upon you sir. Happy birthday sir and may the oil to speak against evil oppressors never run dry.
Amen, stay away 4rm d things of d world
Re: Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare by Starlett: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR!!!
One of the few Pastors in Nigeria who still stand and preach by the genuine Word of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017 / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.