Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money (562 Views)

Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! / Make Good Money With This Off Line Business / Make Good Money, Home Delivery Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money by felixlove(m): 5:02am On Nov 11, 2012
please i need anyone that i can partner with to make my business grow in south africa,this still a virgin land and the more you have money to invest the better profit,100 percent money back is guaranteed,and you can invest in so many thing ranging from automobile,property,fashion and so many things,am a nigeria base in south africa and i need someone we can work on trust and make good money,if you want to know more kindly can call me on +27783383892 or add me on blackberry 2765bd25.
Re: Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 11, 2012
well i am a movie marketer and i will like to do business with you.
Re: Invest In South Africa Economy And Make Good Money by eduson55(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2012
am into with cock,
can i trust you in moving it from nigeria to south? grin

(1) (Reply)

You Too Dy Gossip / With 2k Make Money With Mlm / Self-contained Mini Flats For Rent In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.