Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Vision? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Vision? (4908 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by DukeNija(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2012
I've always heard People talk about seeing Visions or revelations while Praying.
Pastors giving out 'Word Of Knowledge' e.t.c.
So my question is have You ever seen a Vision or Revelation?
If Yes, what was it like?
Please Share.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Clemzy16(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2012
Yes! I've seen a vision that i'm going to be great and successful.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by DukeNija(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2012
Clemzy16: Yes! I've seen a vision that i'm going to be great and successful.

I meant Real Visions.
Not Dreams. undecided
Yes You'll be Successful.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by maninmood(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2012
Duke_Nija:

I meant Real Visions.
Not Dreams. undecided
Yes You'll be Successful.

Stop hallucinating. Work hard, make money, and enjoy your short life.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by sniperwolf(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2012
The vision of FINAL DESTINATION
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by acidtalk: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2012
YES!!!
And still see.

I even have a Vision for Seun Osawe
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by mejai(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Yes o! I saw vision 2020 wit Late Gen Sani Abacha in dos dayz cool
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by saintfizzo(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2012
undecided vision starts d decision to embark on d mission to......rhyme don finish
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2012
I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then when I wake up, these things happen the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

I don't think it was just a coincidence because those things happened the way I saw them in the dreams.

For example the wallet dream showed me the EXACT same wallet I lost and the EXACT same part of town where I lost the wallet.

The the test I flunked was also like that, I saw myself and those who also flunked the test standing in one part of the building and the others who passed were in another part.

Apart from dreams, I also get brief flashes or thoughts/images of situations. These flashes contain scenes of things that end up happening in future. I get these brief flashes when I am in a certain state of mind; they come when I am at that state of mind one gets while falling asleep and not being fully awake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by xandy84: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2012
seen a vision that I will buy a private jet soon...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by GMacbeth: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2012
i have seen vision on the end of this world and judgement day a couple of times .
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by xandy84: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then these things happened the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it ina dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

I don't think it was just a coincidence because those things happened the way I saw them in th dreams.

Guy, if you can dream and it happen then you are qualify to be a pastor.. You be G. O while make I be financial secretary... Think about my offer and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by SHOPPERS(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Visions, Visions, Visions. If you've never dreamt and it came to pass in your life, I wonder how you still exist.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2012
xandy84:

Guy, if you can dream and it happen then you are qualify to be a pastor.. You be G. O while make I be financial secretary... Think about my offer and get back to me

lol.....ole grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by omicron(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2012
During the Under 17 world cup final in Nigeria, I saw at halftime that Nigeria would score a goal that would be controversially disallowed. I immediately asked my the viewer next to me when it is said to be a goal - when the ball touches the net or when it crosses the line - and he anwered the latter. I told him then that we would score a goal that would not touch the next. Deep in the second half, Nigeria bundled the ball across the opposition's goal but a free kick, controversially, was awarded against us! Was that a Vision
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by passionate88: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2012
sniperwolf: The vision of FINAL DESTINATION
that 1 no b vision o... That na death
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Shoutout to all the susceptible preys of pastors who capitalize on vision to brainwash una. Let me tell you, everybody is endowed with the gift of seeing visions either through dreams or by physically looking @ prospect of things or better still having a feeling that somethings are about to happen... I've seen cases where some so-called pastors ruin zillions of relationship s all in the name of vision, often times, they end up marrying the girls or giving them out to eligible bachelors instinctively... Beware! Bewarned!! Don't fall a victim!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by kinnad(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
emmysenior: Shoutout to all the susceptible preys of pastors who capitalize on vision to brainwash una. Let me tell you, everybody is endowed with the gift of seeing visions either through dreams or by physically looking @ prospect of things or better still having a feeling that somethings are about to happen... I've seen cases where some so-called pastors ruin zillions of relationship s all in the name of vision, often times, they end up marrying the girls or giving them out to eligible bachelors instinctively... Beware! Bewarned!! Don't fall a victim!!!
true bt som knowledge is hidden frm some pple,dat u lack d gift doesnt mean dat God doesnt giv it. Of course fakers r everywia,its normal
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by kinnad(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bros here's nt d best place 2 ask dis kinda questn,carnal tins 4 carnal minds,spiritual tins 4 spiritual minds
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by xandy84: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis:

lol.....ole grin

Not ole but be your own boss nah... Providing also in the process
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by FelixL(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
No, only hallucinations.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by advocate666: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Not only could I see visions, I could predict the future too. I used to tell people what was about to happen to them. This caused some problem especially in my family.
So now, I just keep quiet and let things take their course.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by bravehost4u(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then when I wake up, these things happen the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

I don't think it was just a coincidence because those things happened the way I saw them in the dreams.

For example the wallet dream showed me the EXACT same wallet I lost and the EXACT same part of town where I lost the wallet.

The the test I flunked was also like that, I saw myself and those who also flunked the test standing in one part of the building and the others who passed were in another part.

Apart from dreams, I also get brief flashes or thoughts/images of situations. These flashes contain scenes of things that end up happening in future. I get these brief flashes when I am in a certain state of mind; they come when I am at that state of mind one gets while falling asleep and not being fully awake.

Schezophrenic

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by guonno: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
YES I SAW A VISION THAT NIGERIA MUST STOP EXISTING BY 2015.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by ijebabe: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
bravehost4u:

Schezophrenic
LOL
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Mankind8(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes of course it is just like day dreaming where you are shown the past, the present or the future
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by kemiola89(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
guonno: YES I SAW A VISION THAT NIGERIA MUST STOP EXISTING BY 2015.
shut up, what kinda fooolish vision is that
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by DukeNija(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
saintfizzo: undecided vision starts d decision to embark on d mission to......rhyme don finish
Vision starts with the decision to embark on a mission to reduce the confusion in the nation with the aim of getting to a great destination.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by DukeNija(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
advocate666: Not only could I see visions, I could predict the future too. I used to tell people what was about to happen to them. This caused some problem especially in my family.
So now, I just keep quiet and let things take their course.

Have You seen Satan before??
Just Joking.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by pak: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then when I wake up, these things happen the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

Stop smoking marijuana undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by caye(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
pak:
I get these brief flashes when I am in a
certain state of mind;
they come when I am at
that state of mind one
gets while falling asleep
and not being fully awake. undecided
. That's probably called REM (Rapid Eye Movement )

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray! Evolutionists Have Their "missing Link" At Last! / Following The Bible / Nigeria Is 80% Muslim! -US Based 'business Insider', with photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.