Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone (16799 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Permant Iphone Unlock,samsung,nokia Lumia,xperia,bb10 + Free Fmi & Carrier Check / Apple Fans Strike Back At Samsung &Nokia Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by stephenponti(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
pcwhiz:

Na u speak sense pass, i tell u a jailbroken ios device is like d best place of gadget alive since i got my ipad my system has bein catchin dust, d only tyn i do wit it is jst to sync which is less often cause of d awesomeness of ios and jailbrk.. Ios rocks!!!

Realy the hardest part is to convince an iPhone/ipad owner as iOS expert to see why a person needs to jailbrake their Device. For certain insignificant amount if the dude can't do it personally. To maximize the use of iOS on must break off the silver chain apple uses to cage their iOS.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by pcwhiz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
stephenponti:
Realy the hardest part is to convince an iPhone/ipad owner as iOS expert to see why a person needs to jailbrake their Device. For certain insignificant amount if the dude can't do it personally. To maximize the use of iOS on must break off the silver chain apple uses to cage their iOS.
r u kiddin me!, am a jailbreaker ds wot i do for a living and mst of my customer's dnt evn knw d power of d device they r usin until av convinced dem to jailbrk wich is d hardest part cos dy tink its jst a shinin steel n glass toy to show to ur peers n frnd nt sumtyn to tweak n enjoy its full benefits., i tell u theres no ios witout cydia and installous smiley
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Dabss(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
iOS is too user friendly that's part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by stephenponti(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
pcwhiz: r u kiddin me!, am a jailbreaker ds wot i do for a living and mst of my customer's dnt evn knw d power of d device they r usin until av convinced dem to jailbrk wich is d hardest part cos dy tink its jst a shinin steel n glass toy to show to ur peers n frnd nt sumtyn to tweak n enjoy its full benefits., i tell u theres no ios wit cydia and installous smiley

lol ok, a guy told me today he wants to sell his iPhone, I tried to convince him to pay me to upgrade, jailbreak & funish the phone wt HD GAMES & apps. His response wasn't positive. & those are the kind of people that ll tell u they prefer blackberry to iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by harlos: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Na simbi me dey use and...
Ode make sense gan o na my own I knw wink
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Okaakoko(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
I cannot say of other phones as i am addicted to sony ericsson phones.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by vandarsar(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
It has got to be iOS follow closely by android
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Piyke: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
I believe android is the most versatile of all. I am enjoying HTC, HTC sense makes their phones so fluid. Although Galaxy S3 runs android its not as fluid as it is on HTC sensation XE

Why is there no dislike button on NL
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Sike(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
Never used iphone and android, so i'll go for Nokia.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by holusormi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
haven't used an iPhone before, buh av used Nokia symbian,bb and currently on Android.the most user friendly is the bb, any idiot/group of idiots can operate it effectively (no pun intended pls) buh Android is for the geeky types, the rooters,moders,rom chefs etc
btw, nairaland needs a 'SLAP' button jarwe not a dislike button!!!
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by jmaine: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2012
Windows Phone iteration has the best user experience in my own opinion . . .It's simply love at first touch . . .and the Win Phone 8 series is pure beauty . .can't wait to upgrade to that cool . . .
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Odunharry(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2012
I think its nokia cos almst everybody can operate a nokia fone..old or young
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by buoye1(m): 1:57am On Nov 12, 2012
I go 4 Nokia dudes.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by talktimi(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

How about Java ??
Java is not an OS o
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by eruudy(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2012
soup sweet na money cos am ... You when buy phone no no say u go know your dial key and answer key ?
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by jevic(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2012
I think that NOKIA phones are more user friendly.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Lucasbalo(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2012
I phone is d best of d lots.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2012
domack99: To me i believe samsung phones are more user friendly because you don't need to ask anybody or read the phone manual to locate or access any application or tools on the phone. I believe the tools and application on samsung are well arrange and this apply to all samsung phone from simple ones to their complex smartphones

I try using Nokia phone recently, Asha 202 in particular and i find it difficult doing some certain things on it, like multiple deleting of file lkie music files, setting Alarms to ring on certain days,multiple trransfer of files trough BT and so on.Even while composing text message you can easily change from prediction text format to manual.

Am not too conversant with Iphone so i can't really say how user friendly they are.

None of the above. Android is the best.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
iphone score 2 out of 10 when it comes to file sharing. file sharing in iphone or ipad ain't simple. so it ain't user friendly.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by stupor(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
mascot87:
77x7 dislike grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na ?
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by urchmanx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
I have used both Iphone and Android and in regard to the question mentioned above, Iphone has an easy interface to use which android is catching up. General choosing between the two I will choose my Samsung, first in absence of my computer my Samsung is a good companion. I do not need to jail break it to enjoy it. I spend more time with it than the Iphone I only use Iphone as a backup in-case I over use my Android. The funny thing even the keyboard that made me buy Iphone I now have it on my android.Shhhh.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by LeJeun3: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2012
femojie: iphone score 2 out of 10 when it comes to file sharing. file sharing in iphone or ipad ain't simple. so it ain't user friendly.

My exact thoughts, I believe that ur ability to receive or send files as easily as possible is part of the user friendliness we talking of. And for dat we know which phones win in that respect.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Ola3tag(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Piyke: I believe android is the most versatile of all. I am enjoying HTC, HTC sense makes their phones so fluid. Although Galaxy S3 runs android its not as fluid as it is on HTC sensation XE

Why is there no dislike button on NL
i was thiking abt HATE!!! button b4 seF
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Ola3tag(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
femojie: iphone score 2 out of 10 when it comes to file sharing. file sharing in iphone or ipad ain't simple. so it ain't user friendly.
ure judging d whole device by jst 1 feature?
U mst be kiddin me...
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by emmathebigg(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2012
as for me i will go for iphone
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by korebobo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please how much does a Samsung galaxy s3 and a note 2 cost
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Davidbanky(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Ur answer

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by abdulksani: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2013
What a pitty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! / Airtel Club 10 / Check Out MTN Data Share Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.