Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302008 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
dj5naira: All the way to Cypress Hill/ the clown should take his mug-spinnin' act plus his circus skills/ shouldn't brawl with me/
How is Edward gonna take-off when i've chopped his wing/ 'tis a Bay Bee Simulation . no truth in him/ so we won't believe . if this lying a.rse kill ...AND BUZZ QUICKLY!/

See, there I go again repeating myself...

YOU'RE NOT EVEN ETHERING WELL!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
You still couldn't submit witty scriptings . . . ''copying my HOT QUIPS'' !/
You F up in diss, but my raps A+ certainly they're not E's!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
dj5naira: You still couldn't submit witty scriptings . . . ''copying my HOT QUIPS'' !/

The ABC schemes are played out... yet he's STILL pressing for bars! [/EZ.]
His outcome though? Similar to Malcolm Crowe... yall, know?

Blues Clues, woohoo, boo dude, and you lose.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
dj5naira: You still couldn't submit witty scriptings . . . ''copying my HOT QUIPS'' !/

I AM THE D/OPE SITE'S FOREIGNER! Ever since your mom was a coke line snorter!
Your whole styles boring! So eat s/hit, because you couldnt even complete with a...

BROKE GUY'S ORGANS. Plus... I got bow pies warming.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Im done with him . . . but hes still replyin' . . . . . see whos ''pressing for bars!''/
You a Carcass from your mother's Womb . . . you've been so Dead from the Start!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
dj5naira: Im done with him . . . but hes still replyin' . . . . . see whos ''pressing for bars!''/
You a Carcass from your mother's Womb . . . you've been so Dead from the Start!!!/

Between this goon? Hes ^ still pressing for bars like vending machine issues!
AND STOP TRYNA FLIP MY S/HIT... we know ya already an weak b/itch, dude!

Your liners aint s/hit, and you lie on pavements! [/EZ.]
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2013
NAIRA style aint original and a failure.

I got multisyllables, Instruments, lyricals that is hellish, and critical with a nailed quip.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Stop whinin' like engines . . . else i'd hit you with ma sheen e-shoes/
You nothin' but a powerless Haemophrodite . . . a weak B.itch-dude!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Watch me, beat and p/imp sluts...
Well, this it is... Ima tell him again:
YOUR SCHEMES AND FLIPS SUCK...

dj5naira: Stop whinin' like engines . . . else i'd hit you with ma sheen e-shoes/
You nothin' but a powerless Haemophrodite . . . a weak B.itch-dude!!/
THESE ^ ARE YOUR failing attempts.

AND die slow... like YOUR OWN poverty rate.

[Africa has "AIDS".]

S/tupid a/ss african cockroach eater.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sKeetz(m): 3:54am On Apr 19, 2013
^^hey, its only for fun...why you taking it so serious
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Edward Murders:
proverty

This Johnbull is a dumb a.rse freak/ he couldn't spell POVERTY/ got potentials of a wife-beater . . . cuz he ''beat and p/imp sluts...'' !/
You lack ideas, and got no separatrix . . . ''YOUR SCHEME & FLIPS SUCK...'' !/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2013
dj5naira:

This Johnbull is a dumb a.rse freak/ he couldn't spell POVERTY/ got potentials of a wife-beater . . . cuz he ''beat and p/imp sluts...'' !/

One of those sluts was your mother. S/tupid a/ss fucker isnt nothing! (ETHER!)
B/itch... QUIT FLIPPING MY S/HIT like you structured my rebuttals!

Oh and... POVERTY? - No lie, I am dyin'! You ARE NOT worth a dime or a price!
But when it comes to me? Its like YOUR POVERTY IN AFRICA, N/IGGER...

"Fly in your eyes!"

R/etarded f/aggot
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2013
You biting my schemes, youre NOT WITTY QUEER, you perpetrator!

dj5naira:

Truthfully? Oops, he did it again.... BRITNEY SPEARS IMPERSONATER!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2013
One liners, has this dumbf/uck panicking!
sKeetz: ^^hey, its only for fun...why you taking it so serious

WHY!?!? Because.... MOTHERFUCK AFRICANS!

[#"MotherfuckAfricans"isthepunchline]
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sKeetz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ya stanzas belong to Merseyside club . . . they for Ever Thin/ you been tossin' ma faeces ever since/ so u the 1 who needs to ''QUIT FLIPPING MY S/HIT'' !!!/
I stand for truth so I aint lying/ when I said in POVERTY . accordin' to him ...''Ed is dying'' !/
And if it goes down to sure frees . . . i'd be quick to win him at it/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2013
You still suck a/ss and taking ripe d/icks!

dj5naira: Ya stanzas belong to
Merseyside club . . . they for Ever Thin/ you been tossin' ma faeces ever since/ so u the 1 who needs to ''QUIT FLIPPING MY S/HIT'' !!!/
I stand for truth so I aint lying/ when I said in POVERTY . accordin' to him ...''Ed is dying'' !/
And if it goes down to sure frees . . . i'd be quick to win him at it/

This is some soft s/hit like baby diapers!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Is this what you brought?/ tis like you've exhausted all you've got/ 'twas so sour, that flies would taste ya ''soft s/hit'' and scream SPOILT YOGHURT!/
Ima phuckin' annoy him/ hes running out of steam/ with lines like 'suck a.rse and ripe d.eeks' . . . 'tis certain he cannot win!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
But... youre already dead... when I text!
dj5naira: Is this what you brought?/ tis like you've exhausted all you've got/ 'twas so sour, that flies would taste ya ''soft s/hit'' and scream SPOILT YOGHURT!/
Ima phuckin' annoy him/ hes running out of steam/ with lines like 'suck a.rse and ripe d.eeks' . . . 'tis certain he cannot win!/

YOU SOUND R/ETARDED... Special Ed.

Do you need a English Intervention my n/igga!?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
The Eagle's lickin' when I grip that heater trigger!
dj5naira: Is this what you brought?/ tis like you've exhausted all you've got/ 'twas so sour, that flies would taste ya ''soft s/hit'' and scream SPOILT YOGHURT!/

AND WHO IN THE F/UCK TEACH YA ENGLISH!??
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
I get credits like Harvard! Also... Im better at sparring!!!

Your rhyme schemes are average and your flips still need work, plus ya setups are garbage.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
my punchline so hot like tea, like peters my left hook you flee it killzcheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
My punches hooks an veteran's grill...
Slonge2: my punchline so hot like tea, like peters my left hook you flee it killzcheesy

^ Somebody hand him a record deal.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
I'd smoothen the locust with ma rough talk/ ima head and you a pair of buttocks/
Your liners reminds me of THAT computer app . . . Microsoft Word/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2013
My liners? Raw. You? Naw! When I rhyme, I stop goons hearts!
He'd spit a free, great? I'll get rid of DJ like a Microsoft toolbar!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Niggas/ 'fore my wordplay would kill him/ ima let y'all in on a secret what he does for a living/
He's into donkey killings/ so I aint talkin' bout his nick when I say Edward murd a/ss!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 5:30am On Apr 22, 2013
dj5naira: Niggas/ 'fore my wordplay would kill him/ ima let y'all in on a secret what he does for a living/
He's into donkey killings/ so I aint talkin' bout his nick when I say Edward murd a/ss!

He's bleeding n' open! When a Eagle is blowing! They go through his body!
Butterflies sush heaps! But... DJ wouldnt cut me if he was hosting an party!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2013
He's lousy with techz and his puns barely rhyme/

jeez. . . ion need to stick 'Notorious watch in his mouth' to prove DJ su.ck biq time!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2013
plus, Edward too nid to work on his bravery/

Cos d way i saw DJ 'deliverinq shots at ya'. . . i almost thought it was a 'midqet slavery!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2013
I'll carry him out to his grave faster! [/BODYBAG!]

Kyllah mc: plus, Edward too nid to work on his bravery/

Cos d way i saw DJ 'deliverinq shots at ya'. . . i almost called it a 'midqet slavery!!!

I OWN YOU NIGGAS....

LIKE A SLAVE MASTER
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EdwardMurders: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2013
Watch a nigga dump full clips!
Kyllah mc: He's lousy with techz and his puns barely rhyme/

jeez. . . ion need to stick 'Notorious watch in his mouth' to prove DJ su.ck biq time!!!!

This^ is some bullshit.

Try harder hoe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.