Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? (6719 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by evatee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
oti sah manyah
holly-pagan:
Just last my wife flogged me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
stagger: Last time I was flogged was in 1990. But all the flogging my parents gave me cannot be compared to one I got in 1987 by my school teacher. 24 strokes of the cane for every boy in the class. Till date, I am still blown away by that day. Sadly, that teacher who was one of our most beloved is now old and blind. Very sad: makes tears come to my eyes seeing her that way.

I cannot also forget another teacher who was not into flogging but rather dished out military style punishment. The day our class guys did 300 squats with a headpan on which a 9 inch block was placed for each person was the day I knew that there was punishment and there are punishments. Could not walk for days on end.
wow!now thats something,times have really changed,school kids are now been pampered and can now run their gutters anyhow,those days who born you??them go flog or punish you till you faint....when you get back home your parents will barely recognise you....we also had this teacher that hardly flogs but the day we annoyed him,he flogged everybody in the class 10 each,girls and weak boys were shedding tears,people like us dint cry but i cudnt sit,likewise every guy in the class,some teachers get talent sha
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by madjune(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
When i was in the BUSH (Unical 1997) and after, i danced with brothers, sang and drank.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dilbert100: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
when i was about 9!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by tonte(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
madjune: When i was in the BUSH (Unical 1997) and after, i danced with brothers, sang and drank.

Una funny sha, after they must have beaten the shit out of u, u still call them brothers......and I'm sure u flogged a lot of then future brothers...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Holadokun(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Last time I was flogged was during my NECO exams(probably the final week).
I was flogged for wearing palm slippers into the exam hall(5years ago).
sorry o.... u be jonathan wey no get shoe? grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Holadokun(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
dilbert100: when i was about 9!
y dem take flog u..... abi u piss 4 ur body ni wink wink wink wink
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Holadokun: sorry o.... u be jonathan wey no get shoe? grin grin grin
pam slippers na shoe na...Jona dey walk barefoot dat time.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by CzarChris(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
madjune: When i was in the BUSH (Unical 1997) and after, i danced with brothers, sang and drank.
All this rugged tins, mtcheew. 1997? Thank your stars you survive reach now shaa. Repent o.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Donlouise(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
The last time I was flogged was in SSS2 was flog by our school principal 4 for beating a senior student 2 pulp and it did turn d whole school upside down I got suspended 4 a week along with my crew. 4 dat 1week na 2 dey clear grass everyday omo e no easy @ all .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Donlouise(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
hmmm are u still rugged?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Donlouise(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
I remember being flogged 4 dodgin after school classes na 4 hefty boys hold me wey mumsy take trash me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by lukkie(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
swtchicgurl: what kind of flogging are u talking about?

Naughty girl
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by valicious1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
Same with me. I survived my blending in 2003 & I know I can survive any other challange dat comes in life. Only dose rugged enough can succesfully pass through the harsh perils of life.
(my pic says it all)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by lukkie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Date: Circa 1994
Place: SS1A
By Whom: Mr Salami, an Integrated Science teacher
Reason: Noise making
Crazy Man! I wonder where he is now.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Ebukabauer(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
flanrey: I think the last time I got flogged was in SS2, a member of my crew got caught handling a girl's bum and b00bs behind the hall during school hours...He was seriously flogged and asked to reveal his partners in crime or he would get an indefinite suspension. The guy immediately gave us away. An emergency assembly was called during break time and we were all arrainged in front of the whole sch and asked to hold a pole before we were 'issued' 45 strokes each after which the principal warned that any girl that comes 10m near us will have herself to blame.
shocked...AMAKA!!!! 45 strokes!!! shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by oyestephen(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
berem: I will be flogged tomorrow. embarassed

y ?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by hanelson(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Omo the last time I was flogged was when I was in SS2. One stupid prefect jst dey target me and my cartel, that we always form big boys. Two days after the show, he received vry hot watery beans on his bed. The guy hear am.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by oyestephen(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Got flogged last year, for not wanting to attend the school of my dad's choice

got flogged the year 2010 for alleged conspiracy against a teacher

but the worst was in primary school, got flogged to the point of not being able to sit well for not writing notes
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Donlouise(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
valicious1:
Same with me. I survived my blending in 2003 & I know I can survive any other challange dat comes in life. Only dose rugged enough can succesfully pass through the harsh perils of life.
(my pic says it all)
Alora sea lurds
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by AngelEbi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
D last tym I was flogged was in SS2 cos I decided to cut my school skirt without my parent's knowledge. I would neva forget dat day in all my life. Kai! It ws horrible.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by olaolaking: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
rokiatu: I really can't remember. My parents almost never beat me. None that I can remember.

How then do they discipline you?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by optimusprime2(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
The last time I was flogged was 2008 July... I was driving home late, and there was this MOPOL/ARMY road block, I was summoned to stop by a man with a flash light wearing black-now I didnt know it was them initially, so I sped off finking it was hoodlums/road robbers and feeling Konk with my driving skills finking I had evaded robbers, Ol boy! b4 I knew it I saw a Pickup with Armymen waiting for me ahead and telling me to clear... OMO! all I can say is; That night didnt end well for me...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
binger: I have never been flogged. I have never been a cow and i have never had nomads/abokis as a teacher,guardian or parent

while many were 'flogged the hell out of' just only yesterday during the monthly cultism recruitment exercise in mushin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Bigboy100: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
The last time I was flogged was when I was in SS2 that was 11 years ago. I was very good at dodging general flogging in school and even when caught by my seniors, I always find a way to escape...My mates called me 'Dodger' then because you can hardly catch me. But men !!! We saw hell in school .The last time I cried because I was flogged, was 20 years ago in primary 3 .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by emmalezy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dat was 2006 while in sss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Adufaye(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
If u attend military sch u no go xcape floggin at al,even if u b ajebo or ur papa na senator,mostly navy sch,onward 2geda,wel i was don in sch...always got floged evry mornin 4 late cum,i was floged last durin my weac tinz....4 flyin out nd wearin palm slipas
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by dadicvila(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
AngelEbi: D last tym I was flogged was in SS2 cos I decided to cut my school skirt without my parent's knowledge. I would neva forget dat day in all my life. Kai! It ws horrible.
u follow for those girls wey been dey entice us with short skirts abi??God don catch U
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Habeebpain(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
if you be ex commando, you go sabi wetin be flogging. The soldiers dey always flog us like say we be animals for little things ranging from haircut to not having cutlery to eat, to flying your shirt out,to having a pen that is almost exhausted, coming last in inspection, coming late for meals ati be be lo. CSSI I HAIL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by RIchibabe(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
The last time i was flogged was wen i was during secondary school days,Men i was flogged almost everyday in school becase i used to very stoborn then , mostly during my jss1-3...each time i remerber those day i just smile.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by AngelEbi(f): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
dadicvila: u follow for those girls wey been dey entice us with short skirts abi??God don catch U
. If for say u see dat skirt, u for beg me to cut am, even Mrs Director (I don forget her name) even ask me to cut am, ss3 girls just dey use me make fun. It wsnt short after I cut it o, it just got to a good girl level.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Got Flogged?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
erm?? flogged?

i dont remember...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Shark Was Caught In Port Harcourt (photo) / Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend / On Sahalareporters' Wicked Attempt To Tarnish My Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.