Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? (10352 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / When Was The Last Time You Cried? / When Was The Last Time You Bought A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by waleadex(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was listening to 90.9fm this evening when the topic was raised.So many answers came up.Funny enough,a guy called and said the last time he okada bashed his camry '08 and ran away.What happened to you the last time you cried?Have fun!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ydai but reasons best known to me

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by waleadex(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Ydai but reasons best known to me
Oh sorry about that!May God console you!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"
Biography of Dave Pezler.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta: Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"

D boy called it or d child called it? Omg! U need to read the lost boy, a man named dave and the privilege of youth. Damn! Water finish for my eye o! Shyte! He went through some serious shyte. sad cry

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta: Yesterday...for a character in a book- "The boy called It"
Ahh. Read that years ago. Can't recall the story but certainly remember the tears! cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

D boy called it or d child called it? Omg! U need to read the lost boy, a man named dave and the privilege of youth. Damn! Water finish for my eye o! Shyte! He went through some serious shyte. sad cry
Yes, i've read THE MAN NAMED DAVE. Gosh! I was shaking all over. I've not seen the other books. I need to look for them ASAP!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Dyt(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jst show me a movie anyone is crying
I mean any, even if its jst a tear drop
Also anyth dats got to do wit love
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta:
Yes, i've read THE MAN NAMED DAVE. Gosh! I was shaking all over. I've not seen the other books. I need to look for them ASAP!
I've got a mini library stacked wiv Dave Pelzer. He's one of my favourite author.i think he's got another out called "My story", I'm still on d hunt for it tho! Most of his books are best sellers...it's always a mission trying to get hold of one.Ha!! So u sef sabi dave? Ur head is dia! wink grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
Ahh. Read that years ago. Can't recall the story but certainly remember the tears! cry
lol...i can imagine. Another book that made me cry was CUJO by Stephen King.
Ooops, i hope i'm not derailing.

@OP, apologies. My life revolves around books. Don't mind me cheesy

*exits thread*

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
when i watched a walk to remember.... cry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Caracta:
lol...i can imagine. Another book that made me cry was CUJO by Stephen King.
Ooops, i hope i'm not derailing.

@OP, apologies. My life revolves around books. Don't mind me cheesy

*exits thread*
Oh Gawd!! Cujo!! cry cry cry

Another dat one got me was UGLY by Constance Briscoe.mehn...dat book!!! Lawd Jesus! cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I've got a mini library stacked wiv Dave Pelzer. He's one of my favourite author.i think he's got another out called "My story", I'm still on d hunt for it tho! Most of his books are best sellers...it's always a mission trying to get hold of one.Ha!! So u sef sabi dave? Ur head is dia! wink grin
grin grin grin
Diary chat room. You have a message cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Caracta(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Another dat one got me was UGLY by Constance Briscoe.mehn...dat book!!! Lawd Jesus! cry
We need to get out of here. LMAO
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
waleadex:
Oh sorry about that!May God console you!
Very funny
1000+ dislikes
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:

I read that. De mudda favour witch nah! And Constance's (white) husband ended up leaving her for a woman ridiculously younger than her... #suicidewatch shocked

@OP, Erm, Crimewatch on tv last night featured a father who had lost his entire family in a fire and bawled on tv appealing for witnesses lipsrsealed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by greatgod2012(f): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Just yesterday night, when i read about the twins that got suffocated in the car, i didnt intend to cry, but i just saw water(tear) coming out of my eyes.
https://www.nairaland.com/1232744/four-yr-old-twins-suffocate-death-inside
May God help us all.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by aadetoyin(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2013
Yesterday but it was joyful tears. I was watching "Teju Babyface Show" and 2 women won return tickets to United states. The first woman ran out and started rolling on the floor. Its an old episode but touched me on how the unexpected can make u so happy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2013
Na wa o
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
When i lost my fiancee. So sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by aadetoyin(f): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
njazra: When i lost my fiancee. So sad

Sorry dear. May God strengthen u.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
aadetoyin:

Sorry dear. May God strengthen u.

Amen! Thanks, God bless you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
The last time I cried was on Sunday and that was because I thought the biatch called menstrual cramps was going to kill me angry angry angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Everyday for Nigeria . . . tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by superior1: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
when crying no be food, Olorun koni jeki emiri oro eku o

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fELiscatus: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
waleadex: What happened to you the last time you cried?

I cried last on the 8th of March 2013. It was a real tears fest.
Reason was because I failed to acheive something I was planning to get for ages.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by mcevans1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
The day Bingo was stolen by calabar people.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by eagleeye2: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sometime this week. Personal reason though.
Actually I often express my emotions in tears.... That's just me.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by ZUBY77(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
The day Chinua Achebe died.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
ZUBY77: The day Chinua Achebe died.
For real? undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by Classicalman(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
I cried today on hearing of Prof Chinua Achebe's death.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened? by fELiscatus: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
greatgod2012: Just yesterday night, when i read about the twins that got suffocated in the car, i didnt intend to cry, but i just saw water(tear) coming out of my eyes.

[size=15pt]May God help us all.[/size]

In every single post you make?
Is it not too much?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.