Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million (12627 Views)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year / Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by greall1: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
sowi
ndala: ur own don start? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by u4nbl(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
abokis and their sense.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by babsG(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
mr kevoh i think people like you should not be called nigerians.the wise thing to do when you see your neigbour's house on fire is to pray and take necessary preventive measures, but if you think making a mockery of the north's situation is right; fine.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Clemzy16(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Please can someone remind me when the last population census was conducted in Nigeria?! This dude sound confused. As if Bauchi is safe either. Mcheeewwwwww.....
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Ikwerefistson: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
eGuerrilla: Nigeria: Aftermath of Violent Attacks - Bauchi's Population Hits 7 Million

Source
abeg o ds initial 4milion pepl 4 bauchi state hope say dm include d numb of cows nd goats to mak up ds phantom numb cos i no se d human beings 4d state wey reach 4mil o
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Ikwerefistson: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
samfibby: He wants more from federal allocation. Sharp man
who go gve am.rubish
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by nnalove(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
I pity d northernan's cos d plant bokoharam is harvesting now is wat d are all going to rip in future. After finish destroying d place they will regret it cos hardship will also endanger their lives too. D never no what d are doing d effect is still ahead of them
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by kevoh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
babsG: mr kevoh i think people like you should not be called nigerians.the wise thing to do when you see your neigbour's house on fire is to pray and take necessary preventive measures, but if you think making a mockery of the north's situation is right; fine.

Which neighbours? The same ones that take delight in bombing innocent citizens of Nigeria? The ones that take delight in slaughtering corps members during election?
My brother there is no mockery in my previous post I was just stating the obvious. If you fail to realise what is going to happen over there if the security situation doesn't change for the better, then I am sorrry to say you are on your own.

Pray and take preventive measures! Please don't make me laugh! If na to pray for 9ja I do am pass you, if it is to defend 9ja outside the country I have done it countless times despite glaring evidence. What now gives you the right to call me a non-nigerian? Please watch it! By the way, what preventive measures have you taken to stop the security situation?
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Ikwerefistson: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
kevoh: I can't believe I am this insensitive to their plight as a fellow Nigerian cry . But who cares? Boko haram can as well take the North back to the stone age with their senseless bombings. Na dem go lose na!

Businesses are disappearing at a fast rate, no corps member wants to serve there to offer free teaching services to
their kids who already lack basic education, everything is just down down down.
they askd 4 it
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by yokiti: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
If the Governor actually said that then I can boldly conclude that He is economical with the Truth. 7 million Population figures even with the spates of bombing in the said state.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Rick9(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
topsyking: I AV BEEN DREAMING OF ViSITING YANKARI GAME RESERVE IN BAUCHI since I was young but I don't think I will ever visit the place and see the wildlife of naija... BOKO HARAM av really mess up d North bigtime
me too hmmm who wants to die. Answer:-) nobody
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Rick9(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by onitj: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Guy,talk wt sense
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by onitj: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
D governor na sharp guy,he wan use d opportunity get more allocation
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Shenez: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
The population of my village have increase geometrically, those bush meat run comot north come my village this cause the price of G arri to increase.
Gej we need some money.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Callotti: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
Bauchi na better state sha!
The people are too peaceful.
No wahala at all.
Damn beautiful too!
Time for state police enforcement!
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS A FAILURE I SWEAR! kiss
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Decryptor(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
topsyking: I AV BEEN DREAMING OF ViSITING YANKARI GAME RESERVE IN BAUCHI since I was young but I don't think I will ever visit the place and see the wildlife of naija... BOKO HARAM av really mess up d North bigtime
Didn't u hear that those baboons, lions and other animals in the reserve have since relocated to Ghana?
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... What you see in the north is a mandate from Allah to our dear Jihadist....

Mi Guy, This is all Wonderful News.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by ahmad45(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
DonHummer: I tink dis yughort guy is a crook,,,,he is jst tryin to tak advantage of the whole situation,,,even bauchi is nt safe,,,,so let hm save that story 4 his mama.
hey say wht is gud or keep quiet ok... grin
DonHummer: I tink dis yughort guy is a crook,,,,he is jst tryin to tak advantage of the whole situation,,,even bauchi is nt safe,,,,so let hm save that story 4 his mama.
hey say wht is gud or keep quiet ok...
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by NewsFlash101: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
a
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by NewsFlash101: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
a
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by DonaldGenes(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
GCRS87: Mallam Yuguda, shey u were once said to support the Boko boys financially. Dnt cry to fed. Govt. for help, seems u're not havin alot to steal. Talk to ur boiz (Boko haramist) to stop the bombings so dat dos lookn for safety in ur state wil go bak to dia respectiv states. U're givn boko haram money evry month to spare ur state (jst ma thought).
Lmao!
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes this is all Wonderful News, This is Glorious. Allah is Good.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
I was expecting some money from my guys in Bauchi to Hammer Baba Ijebu Lotto but Boko don spoil show.So those of una with some change fit play this numbers....11,31,21,27,25,64. Walahi na SUREBANKER. No forget to Roger me ohhhhhh
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Blackbody20(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
The whole northern situation sucks.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by JubalTheophilus: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Na Y this Northerners dey alwys think,act & talk like mumu ?
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by legendsilver(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2012
I DEY LAFS SHA, BUT D GUY SHARP JAWE grin
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by JubalTheophilus: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] If u cant deal wif d inflow of pple in2 ur state my guy,just tell ur boko brothers to drop bumbs in one or 2 places & d pple will disparse wif internet speed... That wld save u a lot of money.because as i see Jonathan rite now, im no go give u kokoro..
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2012
Jubal Theophilus: Na Y this Northerners dey alwys think,act & talk like mumu ?

Northerners are no Mumu my friend, this is Allah's Will. Jihadist Warriors, Allah is Good, Allah will Prevail.

Allahu Akbar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Promotes 632 Senior Officers / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election / Impeachment: We Are Working To Resolve Ambode, Lawmakers Rift- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.