Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million (12626 Views)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year / Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by macz91(m): 2:05am On Nov 12, 2012
dis man is so stupid and unknowledgable,hw will a northern state grow by x2 its population bcosof boko...ppl ar even fleeing d most peaceful northern states 4d fear of dfuture and unknown talkless of dis bauchi wey dis boko thing even started 4rm
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Icecomrade: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Influx of people into Bauchi ke! Which sane person would do that? When has bauchi become a safe haven 4 people to run to 4 saftey. Aboki Governor, we need to remind u the BH started their activities in bauchi and maiduguri, b4 spreading. So keep quiet.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by remzytimer: 4:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Nonsense! Fools
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by remzytimer: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Nonsense! Babu sense...fools
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 12, 2012
Pray tell Mr. Gov, when was a census carried out to ascertain this figure? Or you just guessed?!?
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2012
stjudas: Allahu akbar...... What you see in the north is a mandate from Allah to our dear Jihadist....

This your Allah na waya o cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Agrika: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2012
@rudedough finally someone actually to the measure to "think" pls how can i contact u.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by NewsFlash101: 6:10am On Nov 12, 2012
j

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by A2hakane1: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2012
topsyking: I AV BEEN DREAMING OF ViSITING YANKARI GAME RESERVE IN BAUCHI since I was young but I don't think I will ever visit the place and see the wildlife of naija... BOKO HARAM av really mess up d North bigtime

Bros, what will be will be. We've heard how some people in lagos die due to the colaps of building and how flood has been taking innocent people all over the country. Come to yankari and enjoy the best of tourism.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by omayyi: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2012
I agree...it is actually the ibos relocating from Kano, Yobe and Borno, to Bauchi. These guys never go back home; its either to a relatively peaceful northern state or the SW or the SS, but never alaigbo (the worst place on earth).
I agree with Yuguda
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by teeyzee: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2012
The effects of this exodus are enormous.low standard of living,high crime rate,etc.God help us
author=ndala] ur own don start? undecided[/quote]
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by teeyzee: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2012
The effects of this exodus are enormous:high crime rate,low standard of living,etc.God help nigeria
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Afam4eva(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2012
If they're adding 3 million to Bauchi population they should not forget to remove it from the population of the bokoharam troubled states.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by ggiz: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2012
Is yuguda feeding dem or does he provide accomodatn 4 dem, Y is he cryin as if d state provide amenities for its people, a state wr dr is no water, light, good road, neither housing.
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Briz(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Please can the governor just give us the source he got his statistics from or just SHARRAP. What agency of his state govt gave him the no. of immigrants into his state? If adequate proof his made, the Feds shd grant him what is due with immediate allacrity. #smh
Re: Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million by Jimatex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
they need 72 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Promotes 632 Senior Officers / Anambra Lawmakers Demand Jeeps To Support Obiano's Re-Election / Impeachment: We Are Working To Resolve Ambode, Lawmakers Rift- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.