Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

10kooo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10kooo's Profile / 10kooo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by 10kooo: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
Only in a ball pen, and due to gravity limiting the ink getting to the ball
mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili ?
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trumps Mugshot Picture Now Most Famous Picture In The World by 10kooo: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
They are just promoting this guys campaign
mohammed safiu Oyedele
Politics / Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10kooo: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Dude fvck off my mention... I debate with intellects and not morronss
mohammed safiu Oyedele
Politics / Re: CBN $3.4 Billion Scandal: Is This Why Dangote Was Kneeling For Tinubu? by 10kooo: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

I was starting to have a feeling he is related to former AB boss Dapo Apara, maybe his son... Because I probe in one day and he was misyarning and capping revealing things he should not know

This guy has a grudge, one of his links was even hosted on a Canadian Web server and that's exactly where Dapo Apara seek refuge when he claimed his life was in danger

mohammed safiu Oyedele
Politics / Re: Why Is AU, US, UK, ECOWAS Not Worried About The Just Concluded Gabon Election? by 10kooo: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
cool

No election is 100% perfect, and no Democracy is 100% good

If you observe irregularities in Gabon election, take your evidence to Court, ECOWAS Court, African Union Court, International Criminal Court

You have no right to use Ak47 and Assualt Riffle to Force yourself as an Head of State on people who never voted for you and your Military Battalion

mohammed safiu Oyedele

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.