Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court (1104 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Jostoman: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Difrent:

Which law even states that he must go to secondary school before going to university.
I know many people who were home taught and they took even correspondence examination......they don't have secondary school mates because they didn't attend any secondary school and that did not invalidate their certificates.

See all this una display of foolishness in the name of political opposition just goes to show the kind of mindsets you have and the kind of government you will give if you get to power. Just like your misadventures about Buhari (still baffles me how you people will claim a man that became a General in the army didn't go to primary school... because he could not produce a certificate....a certificate that's replaceable?)... certificate you will still be disgraced at the end of this case also.

APC won fair and square in 2023 because PO played into the hands of APC schemers......he clearly made it easy for them to win by not allowing a merger with pdp and nnpp if he was not going to be the president candidate.....a move I consider will nail the coffin of his political career because PDP or nnpp won't trust him again and the labour vehicle won't be available for him in subsequent elections
in 1998 your oga get WAEC but now your oga no get WAEC again. grin
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Henix(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Jostoman:

Allow them to continue defending rubbish because of tribalism. I'm glad that hardship doesn't recognize tribe or party man.

Dollar is how much today? Fuel is how much? What of the cost of food items at market? Meanwhile, salary remains the same, while their senators are getting prayers millions of naira in their mailbox to enjoy their 2 weeks vacation.

Let the gullible citizens continue being foolish in the name of tribalism. The breakfast will reach everyone

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Difrent: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Jostoman:

Which WAEC did he provide.....show proof.

The only proof you will have is a filled INEC form. No certificate. He later said the person that filled the form made the error.

He attended Richard Daley college.whether he finished waec in Nigeria or not is immaterial so long as he has a higher degree afterall Governor Ademola of Osun didn't finish writting his waec before leaving Nigeria....it will be foolish to say the man didn't attend secondary school even if he has F9 in the two subjects he wrote

PO graduated third class in Philosophy but in 2023 he fill only WAEC as his educational qualification. Was it illegal.
No
The minimum requirement to contest for president is secondary school.
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by PoliciaNLand: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Dude fvck off my mention... I debate with intellects and not morronss
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Raskimonojendor: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2023
cenaman:
Noted! What about his old primary and secondary school mates, are they all dead?
He went to Chicago state university via Daley college.

Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by Jostoman: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Difrent:

Which WAEC did he provide.....show proof.

The only proof you will have is a filled INEC form. No certificate. He later said the person that filled the form made the error.

He attended Richard Daley college.whether he finished waec in Nigeria or not is immaterial so long as he has a higher degree afterall Governor Ademola of Osun didn't finish writting his waec before leaving Nigeria....it will be foolish to say the man didn't attend secondary school even if he has F9 in the two subjects he wrote

PO graduated third class in Philosophy but in 2023 he fill only WAEC as his educational qualification. Was it illegal.
No
The minimum requirement to contest for president is secondary school.

na everytime them dey make error for him certificate grin, abeg shift go one side make i see front.
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by PoliciaNLand: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 ..
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10koi: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

And that's your foolish opinion which I don't give a shit about... Never asked for an Ipob opinion

The comments section is free for all

Make your own non rubbish comment supporting who isn't criminal your kinsman

mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili ?
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10koi: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

What part of what I wrote is a lie, or rubbish?!

That you have your own opinion doesn't change simple fact

It is left for readers with common sense to determine the truth

As for Insomnia or whatever, I give no damn about irrelevant Ss3 matters

mohammed safiu Oyedele
itsme01:

Why don't you go online download the charge sheet, read the court documents,

This isn't any hidden matter

So Obi supporters can go about with fake narrative and I do not have right to explain based on public records

mohammed safiu Oyedele
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10kooo: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

mohammed safiu Oyedele
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10koooo: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:

Let me explain in a way a 5 years old would understand

Tinubu opened an investment company In Chicago Compass Finance Chicago LLC ,

Investment company accept money from you depositor, buy Shares, Stocks and Eurobond

Agbele and Muize are Nigerian selling white heroin on the street of Chicago

Both of them approached Tinubu to help them invest their money to make profit

Tinubu swiftly accepted and provided his account for payment

During the infamous Chicago drug raid , Muize and Agbele got Arrested by FBI and they started tracing the money they both got from heroin trade

FBI approached Tinubu to forfeit $460k belonging to Agbele and Muize criminal activity

Tinubu forfeited $460k and had a balance of $1.2 million USD

mohammed safiu Oyedele
Re: Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court by 10koooo: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
grin

Na sentiments and bitterness be the problem wey Africans get

Let's establish some facts

1: Tinubu attended Chicago State University and has an international degree unlike Atiku, and Obi who submitted just a GCE

To answer you;

7. The same Elnora D. Daniel were work for 1998 come sign Tinubu certificate for 1979,how that one take happoon?

1: If you graduate in 1991,

2: If you go back go your school for 1995 make them print you new certificate because you lost Old one

3: Them go reprint another one with

4: If Logos of school changes, your new certificate go carry new Logo

5: If the Registrar of the school got changed na the new Registrar go sign on your certificate so Signature go change

mohammed safiu Oyedele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Tony Nwulu - Obidients Wrote Me A Proposal Of 80m Naira To Support LP In Imo / Abia Uses Known Contractors To Do Roads, Anambra Uses Soludo & Sons Companies / Breaking News: Israel Launches Missile Strikes On Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.