Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

10kundi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10kundi's Profile / 10kundi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by 10kundi: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lastest

1 Like

Family / Re: My Father Hates Me! by 10kundi: 4:45am On Nov 16, 2014
elwire:
i just don't know how to satisfy this man he divorced my mom when i was 4yrs am now 18 buh my dad hate me....in a family of six he shows all my brothers luv....he always want me to work for him whc i ill obey unlike my brothers....he slap me infront of his freinds insult me call me names i swear i jux dont know what to do to please him...

My step mum also hates me i once liv our house i went to my grandma my popsy followed and told her that am lying bla bla...i was sent back home...i stole his shaving stick and went for DNA test whc my friend helped me d result was positive he was my father...my mom is married in Egypt..she jux call me sometimes and told me dat u ve to bear with my father...he dont pay my fees my mom does....jux dis morning he hit me with a kettle because m playin with one of my niece telling me dat i wantu break her hand because she s not my kid....dam!!!

i jux feel like committing suicide i hate myslf am just depressed....please your advice is needed...m actually an active nairalander buh i created this account to hide my identity...!!

Take this lady's advice.

Yields:
OP, I'm sorry you're going through this. This sort of environment you're living in is not healthy and based on what you've written, it's definitely taking a toll on you. If you continue to stay there it might start affecting your concentration too, if it hasn't already. Talk to your mom and tell her what's going on is affecting your well-being and you want to live on campus. Money doesn't seem to be an issue for her and she can certainly help pay your accommodation fees. She might be worried about what relatives would think, but that should be the least of her worries right now. Your mother is not obligated to him in any way, anymore (they divorced when you were 4) and at 18, neither are you. You are being abused. He hit you with a kettle today, tomorrow it might be something else. Please leave while you can.

commit suicide? Yo are very funny. A man like you is oppressing you and the only thing you can think of is to chicken out. Hey, you are no more that boy the man can bully, but a man that can start a family of his own. My solution ae:

Leave that your father's house -- he is not your financier, but your mum
ask your mum to give you money to get an accommodation close to your school, but far from your father's house
do not miss use the freedom you will have and end up giving birth to another you that would be hated by you when you also divorce his mother.
take the hatred for your father as a motivation to be far more successful than him. So that you can also do your own back in a civil way.
Read about Isaac Newton -- he also went through what you are experiencing, but he was the one would started the hating of his mother and stepfather, and he was not thinking of quiting life like you.

Note, killing yourself would just give the victory to your father, and I think no one can question him when you are gone, because they say you are above 18. Be wise, do not be a chicken.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies And Religion by 10kundi: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
so no one on Nigeria's biggest forum?
Romance / Ladies And Religion by 10kundi: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Are there non-religious ladies with sound morals? Everywhere I look, I always find women that are tied down by one religious belief or the other, and the height of it is the worship of their religious leader. For this sole reason, I have never dated a lady before and am 24 years of age.

Note: Please read and exit the thread, if you do not have a positive contribution!
Politics / Re: Okonjo-iweala Urges Nigerians Tobear With The Nature Of The Economy by 10kundi: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
HAH:
For how long are we going to keep bearing with you:

"Only a fool will keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result"

Solution ; kick out PDP 2015

Nigeria sai Buhari/ Fashola

haha, that is stealing o. Give credit to the genius that owns the statement.
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
nevilbot:

In a temporary room provided for three weeks by my department for 10 euros per night after I don use many mail pester dem from nigeria
ok. Thanks. Which sch is that?
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
researchQ:
Please guys am in a state of confusion. I registered for TOEFL through an agent called Edulight. I wrote the exam on 27th September. On 7th October I received a mail that my score is out. Since it was an agent that registered me, I called them to request for my scores. Their boss asked for my name and ETS I.d I sent it to him. Lo and behold after waiting for some hours I got no email, or any messages as how to access my scores. Its 3 days now no response. Right now the guy and his workers have stopped picking my calls. my application deadline is 15th October. Am agitated Please what can you advice me to do?
why not try to check the result for yourself? And i think toefl would have sent your result to the school. Confirm this with the school.
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
nevilbot:
its today i realised how germans frown at late coming. i had an appointment with a landlady for 8am to meet at a train station in offenbach. i was ready to leave home by 7am but one spirit just enter me, na im i seat down dey do nothing doe i ate. left home five mins to 8 by which time she was already calling that she was waiting. by 8.30 i was still one train station from her and she called and started raking and cancelled the appointment. all well and good sha cus the house far from my school sef and e too cost.

for those just coming to resume, know that u av a lot of registration to do and nobody will take u around cus german schools unlike uk schs do not i repeat do not meet u at the airport or make any special arrangement for u to make things easier. i lost taya inside train stations until i remembered that google map dey my fone. germans are nice pple and will respond to any question u ask if u ask politly and till now i dont think they are racist. abeg bring NAIJA foods , i did not bring any cus i was scared of the useless people in naija airport due to what they did to my aunt who carried garri to usa and now i dey regret am, abeg briiinnnng naija fooooooods ooooooooooo cus one plate of tiny eba na 10 euros oooo i mean 2170 naira!!!!!

where are you staying at present?
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
tosyne2much: Waiting for d non virgins to come and bash OP.. OP oya wear ur bash proof Hehehehe grin.

anything for the truth.
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Updated
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sorry, I forgot to had the firmness of the pot. I have included it.
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
cutieberie1: b na virgin nd u re sayin 1% chance of nt satisfyin her lik her exes bedwisely.how?

She might have had a bf.
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ezedon: sometyms there are options

here there are two!
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ezedon: OP .you chose first

Does JAMB show answer to a question?
Romance / Re: Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just thinking, imagine Future Wife A with a husband with an equal chance of STDs? What would be the resulting diseases in both partners?

1 Like

Romance / Guys, Choose One! *updated* by 10kundi: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Provided these are constant: character, IQ, beauty, eloquence, and miscellaneous and errors due to estimation are pardoned.

Future Wife A

Non-virgin

60% chance of being good in bed - more fun
70% chance of a loose or slack pot
60% chance of having STDs in her pot
50% chance you would not satisfy her in bed - she has had better!
50% chance you would never measure up to her ex(es) bedwisely
50% chance of cheating on you
40% chance of murder (abortion)

Future Wife B

Virgin

10% chance of being good in bed - boring, but would Certainly improve with practice
90% chance of a tight pot
1% chance of having STDs in her pot
20% chance you would not satisfy her in bed - a nOOb
1% chance you would never measure up to her ex(es) bedwisely
20% chance of cheating on you
0% chance of murder (abortion)
Family / Re: What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by 10kundi: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
I don’t care if you favour anyone of them and why do you (everyone) always conclude that someone with another opinion does not understand him? I perfectly understood what you have written and what is hard to comprehend in your thread? My point was I don’t COMPLETELY buy your idea of the lessons to be learnt in the whole saga. If you had said “Tips to know to have a good marriage,” then you would be right, but bringing in their case is very not correct. If Pastor Chris had done the right thing, his wife would have fulfilled bulletin one, two, and three of your opening post. He would have complied with one and four and his wife would not have resulted to six, because of the fear of what she would lose.

There is no need to argue, this thread was written to express my views to MEN that need it. Hopefully, I expect them to have gotten the message.

Jennydoris: Please OP I will suggest you go over to my post, read the heading and the body of the post again and again for a better understanding. I never sided with anybody on the marriage saga. My topic says Lessons to learn from Pastor Chris marriage saga. It points out few things that married couples should not and never neglect in their marriage so as to avoid divorce or anything that will mar or tarnish the image of a precious family. I am not siding with pastor Chris nor with the wife because I don't know them. So please before you post a thread I will suggest you go over it over and over for a better understanding to avoid confusing yourself and the readers to.
Family / What Men Should Learn From The Pastor Chris' Crisis. by 10kundi: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whom I fault in the case is Pastor Chris himself. Why did he give so much power to his wife that her suit against him is threatening his business (my view about churches)? If his wife was not given this much power, she would not have been able to cause this kind mess to him.

He should have learnt from other businesspersons like Dangote and Adenuga. These men don’t show case their wives all in the name of love. Even the other Chris (that has divorced twice) didn’t do that, and that is the reason his business would stand even at the 101th divorce. Not forgetting the prophets he claims to be teaching people about. No one knows the wife of Elijah and co.! Then where did he get his own doctrine?

I like Pastor Chris, because he is a Nigerian that cares about Nigeria, not because he is a pastor, and I am not happy with what I read and hear about him and his marriage. This he shows every October 1 of each year and I really respect him for that.

WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN POWER of any kind, because it is not meant for them! Nature dictates it! A woman should be the support for a man not his partner. The do not share power of any kind! Mind you, I did not say a man should not love his wife, but giving her power should be out of it. If Pastor Chris had place her in the right position, she would have taught twice before thinking of a divorce/take-over/splitting-her-husband-business.

These are my views and I don’t care what you think about them. I would not be replying anyone because I have exams. Just wrote this because I don't completely accept the views of jennydoris in this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1894936/what-learn-pastor-chris-pastor .)
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Ogbeche77: Another Tum applicant in the house.. Munich go full for winter grin grin grin grin grin... Make all of una carry stock fish come oooooo angry angry angry angry

are you studying in TUM?
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
It was ok. They have not made a decision though.

Then, could you please write the questions asked?
Travel / Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
grin

Hallo, longest time! How was the TUM interview?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.