Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888558 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
olaoluphilip:

For quick Visa, apply for your Interview immediately you submit your block account form. On the day of your interview, be relax, don't look desperate and dont allow them to intimidate you. The questions they will ask are normal questions you should be able to answer if you are really going for the course. Also try and do your research about the city you are going, the course you are going for and your area of specialization. During my time in March, a lot of people crammed answers, so when the No nonsense woman found out that people were giving the same answers she decided giving written test. So just be relaxed and finally trust God to make all things work out for your good. Expecting all of you here soonest

My question for you is dis, wat are d required docs 4 d interview. Explicitly, do they take Statement of Bsc results? Or d presentation of d Certificate. Wat r d lykly questions one should expect? At what point do we certify documents?

Thanx ahead bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bosakelvin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
I am new on dis thread; I want 2 thank u all for d nice work u guys are doing here; I applied 2 brandeburg tech uni cottbus; uni assist has 4warded my app 2 btu. pls is it possible 4 someone 2 go 4 d visa interview with a soft copy of d admission letter just in case he has not got d hard copy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
bosakelvin: I am new on dis thread; I want 2 thank u all for d nice work u guys are doing here; I applied 2 brandeburg tech uni cottbus; uni assist has 4warded my app 2 btu. pls is it possible 4 someone 2 go 4 d visa interview with a soft copy of d admission letter just in case he has not got d hard copy

Absolutely. You can use the soft copy of your admission letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bosakelvin(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
@abiegirl thank u very much. d app. deadline for d sch I app to is july 15; I think admission letters will be issued then. just keeping my fingers crossed for d best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
@betty55, pls how long did it take for ur sponsor to process the sponsorship letter at the local government office in germany.. I'l apppreciate ur candid replies pls. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
betty55: please l need help,l have sent my admission letter and sponsor letter also my passport scan copy to the embassy via the email adrress as requested for the pass two weeks now for appointment,but till date no reply,is it normal?does it take this long to get an appointment for student visa,and there is also no nuber on the websit to call them,can someone help out here please

@betty55, pls how long did it take for ur sponsor to process the sponsorship letter at the local government office in germany.. I'l apppreciate ur candid replies pls. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
my sister did it for me,she call when she was going to the foreign office to do that,and few hours later she call me back to tell me she have gotten it,not quiet long though,
terryo1: @betty55, pls how long did it take for ur sponsor to process the sponsorship letter at the local government office in germany.. I'l apppreciate ur candid replies pls. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
betty55: my sister did it for me,she call when she was going to the foreign office to do that,and few hours later she call me back to tell me she have gotten it,not quiet long though,

Thanks so much

Pls betty55, did u use a softcopy of the sponsorship letter for ur interview at the embassy or ur sister sent a hard copy to you. Thanks in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Does anyone have an idea of what it's like applying for another Bsc in Germany after one in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Data page of your passport, blocked account opening slip and admission letter.
1, go for your interview using the slip given to you when you opened your blocked account. But the payment will be mandatory before your visa can be issued
Real_k:

Please what documents exactly are to be scanned when booking?
And what happens if one is given an appointment date before 1. The blocked Account is open 2. The 8040€ hasn't been paid yet?
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
It doesn't matter bro
tayoslayer: Does anyone have an idea of what it's like applying for another Bsc in Germany after one in Nigeria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
abiegirl:

Absolutely. You can use the soft copy of your admission letter.
For visa interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello pals, am happy to be in dis thread and also recieving important information dat can help someone to excel.
Plz I want to know if anybody in this thread have gotten German student visa using letter of sponsorship. am thinking if d embassy prefers blocked account to letter of sponsorship.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Drea1: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
For visa interview?

Yes ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
jahjehova:

Are U d marine geologist? If yes, dats gud. I hoped to get Ur number. Y not lets link up. 7419D657 is my PIN. BTW, any1 going to stuttgart? I have a direct line to d Consular Woman. If U need, contact me.
yeah....team stuttgart....i willl need
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Drea1:

Yes ...
Oh! Thats ok. So, the German Embassy never really asks for it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
grin

Hallo, longest time! How was the TUM interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
beebee5000:

Hey Olaoluphilip...been trying to contact you. I was admitted to Bauhaus Uni weimar to study computer science and media (Msc).
I believe you are a student there. But I would like to defer my admission, please how do I go about it. On the admission letter it was stated I could also use it for summer semester.

Contact Johannes. I think its no big deal. Just use the letter so long as it is valid, but try and contact Johannes(The Registrar). Shes the one that sent the mail to you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
Real_k:

Please what documents exactly are to be scanned when booking?
And what happens if one is given an appointment date before 1. The blocked Account is open 2. The 8040€ hasn't been paid yet?
Thanks bro
You can book and go for the interview without paying the money to your block account. The woman will just tell you to inform them when you get the confirmation of your payment and I guess they wont give you the visa until you send them the confirmation even if it has been granted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
10kundi:
Hallo, longest time! How was the TUM interview?
It was ok. They have not made a decision though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
jahjehova:

My question for you is dis, wat are d required docs 4 d interview. Explicitly, do they take Statement of Bsc results? Or d presentation of d Certificate. Wat r d lykly questions one should expect? At what point do we certify documents?

Thanx ahead bro

Go to their website theres a document that states the required documents. Although at the end they dont ask for all those documents, but take it along with you when going
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
olaoluphilip:
You can book and go for the interview without paying the money to your block account. The woman will just tell you to inform them when you get the confirmation of your payment and I guess they wont give you the visa until you send them the confirmation even if it has been granted
Yea. No guessing though...they will not issue it (visa) without confirmation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Drea1: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
Oh! Thats ok. So, the German Embassy never really asks for it?

The soft copy is accepted .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 10kundi: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nimakor:
It was ok. They have not made a decision though.

Then, could you please write the questions asked?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
ntutu: I got a rejection of Admission in a school i appplied for a winter programme.Please who knows any school still offering admission for Winter programme.EITHER FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT,HUMANITIES OR SOCIAL SCIENCES.thanks for your anticipated coperations.Goodluck to all those who succeded already and success to those aspiring to succed.
Check btu Cottbus or unitrier.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
abiegirl:

Wow! D cute dude on glasses? I am 100% sure then. I was jst thinking to myself dt I shld av gtn ur number as I dunno any1 in Germany. I'll send u an email.
Una don start. 'Cute dude'. Lmao
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
bosakelvin: I am new on dis thread; I want 2 thank u all for d nice work u guys are doing here; I applied 2 brandeburg tech uni cottbus; uni assist has 4warded my app 2 btu. pls is it possible 4 someone 2 go 4 d visa interview with a soft copy of d admission letter just in case he has not got d hard copy

Finally I see person way dey go Cottbus. Guy which course u apply for
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Anybody that booked from 1st July down that has gotten a reply for his/her appointment should let me know. I wonder why it is taking them long, I thought once you apply, they reply you immediately...
Nimakor, have they replied you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Ndyoo: Anybody that booked from 1st July down that has gotten a reply for his/her appointment should let me know. I wonder why it is taking them long, I thought once you apply, they reply you immediately...
Nimakor, have they replied you?
Nope! I have not heard from them.
Ehmm..BeeBee and Sapphire2sap, how soon where you booked after request?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Nimakor:
Nope! I have not heard from them.
Ehmm..BeeBee and Sapphire2sap, how soon where you booked after request?
l got a mail from them today after almost three weeks of waiting for appointment . that was after I called in the morning, and the lady was not so friendly on phone, but anyway I got the appointment,that's what matters. I think they have a lot of applicants, and they are working according to the time of school resumption, my will be in October,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2014

Bro. Good to know you are applying to BTU. I guess some folks already have their Admission Letter. What course are you applying for at BTU?
If you have any issues let me know

Please did anyone apply to Universitat Trier?

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.