Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Food / Re: See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome by 10mobile: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Naijamanyoutube, I envy you. It's good to see you eating a Nigerian food the Nigerian way. Some folks would've opted for cutlery. But, I can't understand this: Did you eat this in Rome or Las Vegas? Why is the place so empty? I hope they earn enough to remain in business.

And, don't call yourself a poor man again because, you know, words are powerful. Keep catching cruise and sharing. Nl.fpmod, let's celebrate a guy celebrating our meals across the world.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Dangote Refinery And Other Local Refinery Can't Drop Price Of Petrol by 10mobile: 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Without oil, Nigeria would have been one big pack of shit.

One reason refining oil at home will have advantages is that the additional cost for importing other by-products as well as the profit margin accruing to the foreign sellers, will be saved. The 50 Naira you mentioned for transportation might apply just to PMS. So, what about AGO, kerosene, bitumen, wax, lubricating oil, and the other by products from the lump.

According to the US Energy Department, these by products make the production of up to 6,000 products possible. Nigeria will gain the forex for all these if we refine crude oil in Nigeria even by foreign companies.

Maybe, we need to brainstorm more on this Nlfpmod.
Crime / Re: Exposed: DSS Arrests Custom Comptroller, Traces Over 800m To His Account by 10mobile: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Newscraft2023 add the link to the news please.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Departure Of Hundreds Of Malawians To Israel To Work As Farm Labourers by 10mobile: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Serious.
Crime / Re: Adamawa Man Lawali Mori Caught Raping Chicken, Arrested by 10mobile: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2023
shocked

Speechless. People, please check your sexual fantasies or they could lead you to unimaginable disgraceful sexual deviations. Nlfpmod ohhhh!
Politics / Re: Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. by 10mobile: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmm! Can't believe that this Boko Haram man is finally Nigeria's Vice President (and acting President!).

Please Falseprophet1, do you see Nigeria ruled by a downright terrorist government as it is in Afghanistan? Actually, we're closer than imagined to this possibility.

And Shettima of all people said,

Let’s improve the quality of governance. Let’s create jobs; let’s give hope to the populace. And once we create jobs, all this madness of insecurity will disappear. There won’t be Boko Haram and banditry if this is done, especially for us from the North. We can blame the bandits, but we in leadership positions owe it to posterity to address this.

Say, who is he telling this?

And, what is he saying here? 👇👇👇

Just two million Syrians knocking on the doors of Europe, and they caused Brexit. They caused the emergence of Trump in America.

How did the Syrians cause Brexit and the emergence of Trump in America? And, which is the greater tragedy - the emergence of Trump in America or the emergence of Tinubu/Shettima in Nigeria? I honestly need answers to these questions. Nlfpm.od can you help?

Wallahi, Nigerians are too weak to allow this crop of people to emerge as leaders. Tueh!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault:

You said,

That was a really dumb thing to say.

You have never been to Africa, clearly.

Where are you typing from? Canada? USA?

Get off CNN and go on YouTube to see the real modern Africa CNN won't show you, so you quit typing such embarrassing nonsense.

Lol! You're obviously helpless about throwing tantrums. Have a great day!
Travel / Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault:

You clearly have never been to Lagos or 'Africa' to type this ignorant garbage.
Why are most Nigerians like this? If someone challenges you based on facts, you resort to quarrels. Now, tell me again that I typed garbage.
Crime / Re: Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? by 10mobile: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2023
grin What great export from Naigeria men! 😂

But I suspect a blogger lie meant to attract low quality traffic here. Why?

1. The chances of an Anambrarian answering 'Jamil' is less than 1/1,000,000,000

2. There's no law against consensual romance between two adults in the US. The blogger sensed that people would discover this, so he added the part about Jamil's immigration fraud. Yet, he sounds as if a furoe against Jamil's 'sex scandal' led to opening his immigration file.

3. No video evidence
4. The photos are familiar ones on the Web.

Beware of desperate bloggers. Our bad government make all sorts of evil like this to keep festering.

Please, if you don't want the current rulers of Nigeria, don't lose hope. There's still hope to unseat them using a digital version of the Arab Spring that unseated many unpopular leaders in North Africa many years ago. But, all hands must be on deck for this to happen. That's what I learned in this YouTube Video. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVjUh-OALU?si=oPIDRgLKMrpgGBs7

If truly most Nigerians don't want the Tinubu/Shettima combo, they still have the power to force them out. As Mandela said, “ it always looks impossible until it's done".

310 Likes 33 Shares

Travel / Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It's all Lagos ... Naso oyinbo dey edit their city pictures too ..
Then, help us to identify each place since you're sure they're all Lagos.
Politics / Re: FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty by 10mobile: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Putindbutt:

Tax exemption drives down price burden on final consumer, simple economics but you're too ignorant. The rest of your comment doesn't make sense.
The first and never-changing attribute of fools is that they think everyone else is a fool. They never accept corrections. You can see how you are here attacking two of us by telling us we are ignorant when you seem to be Ignorance itself.
Travel / Re: Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital by 10mobile: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Catapault, you can do better reporting. Tell us a place in Lagos represented in each photo - like the twin tower. To be honest, I suspect that some of those pictures are not taken even in Africa.

But, if all these are Lagos, even if the photos are over edited, they are good to help us visualize having such a country.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Exempts LPG Importation From VAT, Customs Duty by 10mobile: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2023
Putindbutt:

Read what you typed again if it makes any sense to you. Can you shut the mouth if you are not adequately informed about certain issues.
He actually appears better informed than you. He's telling us that the tax waiver wouldn't have any significant impact on the price due to the exchange rates. Moreover, he's blaming the government for being so irresponsible that we need dollar exchange rates to buy products whose raw materials we export.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: An International School In Abuja Needs A TD Teacher And Driver by 10mobile: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
dutchy313:
An International School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, is seeking a Technical Drawing Teacher and School Bus Driver.

Minimum Requirement for the Technical Drawing Teacher: University Degree (Honours) in any field (e.g B.A. Ed, B.Sc.Ed., etc) with not less than three years post qualification experience OR HND (Upper-Class Minimum) in any Engineering course. Experience as a Technical Drawing teacher will be an added advantage.

Minimum Requirement for the Driver: 2 - 3 years experience driving a company or school bus. Understand the road map within Abuja. Have a valid Driver's License. Ability to interact with, monitor, and safeguard children between the ages of 2 and 18. Responsible, diligent, dependable, and always adhering to road safety measures. Open to working during the weekend or outside school hours if needed. Must be leaving closer to Gwarinpa in Abuja.

If you meet the requirements above, kindly send your CV to jobs@visitgwarinpa.org with the subject field stating the role e.g "Technical Drawing Teacher" on or before Friday, December 15, 2023,
Can someone apply from outside Abuja?
Politics / Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Excessively Poor Electricity Supply? by 10mobile: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Abuja

What's going on there?
Politics / Who Else Is Experiencing Excessively Poor Electricity Supply? by 10mobile: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
The last time I experienced a thing like this was before Goodluck Jonathan Presidency.

For some weeks now, we've been having stretches of blackouts. Who else is having similar experiences? Kindly tell us your location and the state of electricity supply in your vicinity.

My own location is Onitsha. What makes this more painful is that fuel too is hard to get.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For by 10mobile: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by 10mobile: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

guilty without remours....

keep your obi in your south east....
we no want am as leader of nigeria....
You sound very shallow. Hope you've eaten something today.
Politics / Re: You're Leaving Your Country, Not Fighting To Change Your Country - Black America by 10mobile: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zooposki:

Ordinary insults? They died for their country. My only issue is that you guys demand respect from your women and children which you don’t deserve. Your women and children should be using horsewhips to flog sense into all your weak heads.

How I wish I can line up all Nigerian men and flog them to death with heavy horsewhip. Baba God abeg just grant me this one wish. I will die a happy woman.
In your befuddled big empty head, you think that women should not be responsible for anything. There's no kind of stupid humans you wouldn't see online. Queen Amina, Kuti, Margaret Thatcher, etc were women too.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 20,000 Jobs Lost To Multinationals’ Divestments, NECA Cries Out by 10mobile: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Emilokan.
Politics / Re: Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi by 10mobile: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Scholes007:
Now let's leave the message and attack the messenger. 1,2,3 go
Cc TimeMachine2 and other devilish Nigerians/Nairalanders.
Politics / Re: CG NCS, Haliru Nababa: FG Spends More On Feeding Security Dogs Than Inmates by 10mobile: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Don't commit crime if you don't want to find yourself in this situation where dogs have more values than humans.
Mumu, as stated, most of the inmates are yet to be convicted. So, it could have been anyone. Think before you type.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men Don’t Do This Anymore Why!!!!! by 10mobile: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2023
Pathokpo:
My sister no be economy dey cause am many men don wise up. The red pill done dey touch all. Instead of me to dash woman money I rather show my fellow guy love because, if you dey woman love and you no con show subsequent favour for future, na be say the old ones done format from memory be that oooo. As a woman, if you no be close family member and I no get anything meaningful to benefit from you, why I go dey dash you my hard earned money when I no wear santa costume. Who your sweet talk and smile epp.
You're angry here. Just managing to be civil. Shey I catch you wella? Talk true grin
Politics / Re: DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest by 10mobile: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin
He said, “It is true that some cats were killed during the attack? Because the DSS just kept firing bullets in all directions. I was rearing cats as pets, and I had many of them in my house.
OK, that's why the dirty minds concluded and reported that he turned into a cat. But, why does the DSS operate like armed robbers? Are they not supposed to be a secret police that does more of investigations than open operations, something like FBI or CIA?

“Their mission was to either kill me or arrest me and take me to an unknown destination, but the Almighty God is greater than anybody in this world, including the despotic ex-President Muhammadu Buhari.”

Some people will still not believe him. They think you can have extraordinary powers only by doing juju. In case you don’t understand, read this: WHY AND HOW TO STOP SUFFERING ON EARTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Anyone Culpable Of Kaduna Village Bombing Will Be Punished – Tinubu by 10mobile: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
No news. Except that I'm just learning about something called Folako Initiative.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) by 10mobile: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
WriterNig:
Western 🤡 countries were fantasizing about Putin’s so called International isolation. They'll be foaming in the mouth now seeing these photos. They think the whole world revolves around them.

Russia's capital Moscow is bigger than the whole of the Netherlands where the International Criminal Court is located but they think they can arrest Putin. Maybe in their dreams bcuz even the U.S will never dream of it.
😂 🤣

👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
So you actually think that what you just said here adds up? What does the size of Netherlands relative to the size of Moscow have to do with whether Putin can be arrested or not? Do you actually think that Russia was right for violating the sovereignty of Ukraine or you just want to sound sophisticated for nothing?

No insults. Can I know what you think about these questions. Actually, what is this word coming to?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Video Of Nigerian Pilot Not Paying After $£x Emerges Online After He Was Accused by 10mobile: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
grin Sometimes, the way things happen are beyond any explanation. How come ready-made videos of the same guy doing the same awful thing are so many? Why is he notorious for attempted rape or having affairs with sex hawkers and refusing to pay?

Is it because he's got no money? Surely not since he has a good employment. Is it because he is not looking good enough to get sex partners? Doesn't seem to be this either.

So, what is the reason. Whatever you do in this world, don't forget to get real (not just religious) spiritual backup or else, enemies will disgrace you beyond recognition. The atheists may want to differ on this, but it doesn't change anything. Nlfpmod.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by 10mobile: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Politics / Re: NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination by 10mobile: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na wah! Looks like NNPP believes it can produce the next President. Even APC doesn't have so much squabbles. Plus, I wrongly thought Kwankwaso founded NNPP.

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report by 10mobile: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
angry We often blame the politicians for our woes. But, many times, we are the ones who fail to do what we need to do.

13 Likes

Crime / Re: Alleged Criminal In Kano Joins Nigeria Police Force Months After Being Declared by 10mobile: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
I honestly thought you were joking.

Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.