Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Why More Nigerians Died Watching 2023 AFCON Than In All History - Professor by 10mobile: 6:31pm On Feb 11
SoNature:
The reason is that they still use emotions to watch Nigeria's game. In fact, I don't use emotions to watch anything I see on a mete television.

I stopped that when I realised that my happiness is too important to be left in the hands of random boys who wear green and white jersey to run up and down in a field for some minutes for their own benefits.
Is this the first AFCON ever played by Nigeria? Why were Nigerians not dying like fowls all these years watching AFCON games where Super Eagles are playing? Why up to 5 people only this year? That man said something deep here.

Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 4:47pm On Feb 11
osscarr:

1. I don't see any reasonable solution U've shared here
2. I have never quarrelled with u B4
As for dieing of ulcer, sorry I don't have time to die. U can die of cancer if U wish
This is to say I'm really sorry for the harsh words I used.

1 Like

Sports / Re: AFCON: The Hope Of The Black Race Is The Giant Of Africa By Bisayo Busari-akinna by 10mobile: 11:39am On Feb 11
Do you know why more Nigerians have died watching 2024 African Cup of Nations than those who have died watching the same tournament in all it's history? Wait, I found something I will share with you on this...
Business / Re: Herbert Wigwe Aide Escaped Death, Insisted He Would Go By Road by 10mobile: 11:14am On Feb 11
Hmmmmm.
Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:58am On Feb 11
Catapault:

Is he not allowed to change his mind on policy direction of the country based on new realities or better knowledge/information?

Is he a robot?

Or a zombie?

What sort of country is this?

If you change your mind, you apologize to those you misled if you are a human and not a robot or a zombie. You admit you were wrong beforehand and not to carry on as if nothing went wrong with you.

3 Likes

Education / Re: Portal For Student Loan Applications Is On February (check Exact Date) by 10mobile: 10:55am On Feb 11
Qualified Nigerians with informal education? What does that mean?
Politics / Re: If Peter Obi Was Sworn In, What Would Have Changed? by 10mobile: 10:50am On Feb 11
grin
Celebrities / Re: How Hebert Wigwe And Family Passed Away ....-his Lofty Dreams For 9ja Youths by 10mobile: 10:45am On Feb 11
Too painful. I've hardly ever seen anybody complain about Access Bank services.
Crime / Re: This Is The Criminal Face Behind Skyewallet by 10mobile: 10:41am On Feb 11
Show proofs that he is wanted or that he has scammed anybody and we will get this escalated.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:37am On Feb 11
osscarr:

I don't care what you are
If you have a solution, bring it up and Stop coming here to ask stupid question
You've probably run mad oh. Look and see if I'm the one that asked the question. As for solution, I have shared something above. If you like, use it. If you like, go and continue to get angry with everybody and die of ulcer.
Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:33am On Feb 11
Udoboss:

Forget Obi and come to nairaland and bring suggestions that will bail Tinubu out...there are government officials here...they might see your post and push your idea...

Nation is bleeding...You came out to call Obi

Don't we have consciences??
About this, here's a solution I believe in because it is mainly people-powered...

The Shortest Cut To Raising The Value Of The Naira: A Proposal To Nigerian Governments, NGOs and the Masses(Google Doc)

Let's stop depending on government officials because even if they get the idea, they will not know how to implement it. They will only use it to go and curry favor and it ends there.
Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:22am On Feb 11
osscarr:
So should we blame Obi?
Ur presidiot and the CBN governor is responsible for economic policies
Idiot
Bro, quarreling with people all the time is not a solution. It makes you look like an animal. It also constitutes blockade to your favorite candidate. I am Obidient too.
Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:14am On Feb 11
Catapault:

So why is everybody now abusing Tinubu for the inflation?

It makes no sense.

Or am I missing something?
Yes, you're missing something big. One reason people are abusing Tinubu is that he campaigned vigorously against subsidy removal during Goodluck Jonathan's era. That's hypocrisy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Blame Tinubu For Inflation When Obi Vowed To End Subsidy “On Day One”? by 10mobile: 10:11am On Feb 11
Good question.

Answer: Obi would have managed the situation better, with a human face and creativity.

20 Likes

Sports / Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by 10mobile: 4:28am On Feb 11
Really

What a coincidence!

Nlfpmod

12 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: High Cost Of Living: US, China Has Stolen Nigerian's Economy -ANA Raises Alarm by 10mobile: 8:36pm On Feb 10
News about Nigeria's economic woes sound very stale to me. Is it only me?
Travel / Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by 10mobile: 8:18pm On Feb 10
GoodLife4live:
pity your hateful soul... U son of pedittion.... i don't know what u enjoy in unconstructive criticism if not the hate in you
Now, this your comment is pure CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, lol😂 It's like hypocrisy is some people's culture🤣. MR CONSTRUCTOR😁😁😁

NO HATE IN YOU. Your comment is full of love💜💕💜💕💖💔

The same mental illness that makes some people call a fully war-like religion a RELIGION OF PEACE.

Chai! Wonders shall never end😁🤣😭😁🤣😭😁🤣😭
Travel / Re: GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned by 10mobile: 6:19pm On Feb 10
GoodLife4live:
leave the akpu eaters to masturbated... Dey are always happy with bad News....
I pity you if this is all your brain could process from what the guy said.
Sports / Re: “You’re The Worst Nation”- Wilfred Ndidi’s Leicester City Teammate Bants Super.. by 10mobile: 6:38am On Feb 10
Oh, we're gone ooooh! Hai! Even DR Congo of all people don de get mouth to yab de Giant, because if an iroko falls, women can climb it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Abrupt Subsidy Removal Caused Hardship – Sagay by 10mobile: 11:58pm On Feb 09
FOOD is still an issue here. Shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: NERC Fines 11 DISCOs N10.5bn Over Overbilling Of Unmetered Customers by 10mobile: 11:47pm On Feb 09
Sirianese:

Your IQ is less than zero
And, for saying this trash without backing it up with even 1 point, your IQ obviously doesn't exist, let alone being less than -1,000,000.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 11 Nollywood Actors & Actresses Who Are Now Pastor by 10mobile: 11:08pm On Feb 09
Davido will become a pastor before turning 40.

This I have been.
Politics / Re: NERC Fines 11 DISCOs N10.5bn Over Overbilling Of Unmetered Customers by 10mobile: 8:05pm On Feb 09
omoadeleye:
Bh
Do you mean Boko Haram

By the way, until NERC shares the ₦10.5 billion to those who suffered the injustice, they're bigger thieves than the discos. Credit adjustment only is what makes sense here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Imagine This Nairaland Conversation! Na Wah Oh by 10mobile: 7:49pm On Feb 09
Wahala.

Politics / Imagine This Nairaland Conversation! Na Wah Oh by 10mobile: 7:30pm On Feb 09
Do you know why the Nigerian politicians do everything they can to destroy

1. Our economy

and

2. Our education system?

It's because it's very easy to control any population once the people are predominantly...

1. poor
2. ignorant

For instance, I'm surprised that some supposedly educated Nigerian youths are unable to see the connection between Government policies and higher cost of cement!

They rather think we should blame Dangote, not Tinubu. At first, I thought it was a joke until I saw more than two Nairalanders pursuing that line of thought.

Here are some extracts...

1 Like

Properties / Re: How Much Is Bag Of Cement In Your Area? by 10mobile: 7:02pm On Feb 09
smokinloud:

No mind ham na obidenze hin be
It's now I realize it's low IQ that's the real problem of Agbadorians. At your age, you can't see the connection between the Tinubu Administration and higher cost of cement.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans by 10mobile: 6:55pm On Feb 09
Daniel7543:
If u like spell am go back, Mallam go always be mallam.
Walai ta lai FC
grin😂🤣😁 grin😅😄👌
Romance / Re: Exploring Scientifically Proven Herbal Aphrodisiacs - National Library Of Medici by 10mobile: 8:07pm On Feb 08
This is serious! 52% of men between 40 and 70 have some degree of erectile dysfunction.

Romance / Re: Exploring Scientifically Proven Herbal Aphrodisiacs - National Library Of Medici by 10mobile: 7:37pm On Feb 08
A lot of natural substances have historically been known as aphrodisiacs in Africa and Europe, like yohimbine and the mandrake plant, as well as ground rhinoceros horn in the Chinese culture and “Spanish fly” which is actually toxic

The bolded should remind us how toxic substances can be sold as aphrodisiacs. So, it's good that science has waded into this important area of medicine.

Romance / Re: Exploring Scientifically Proven Herbal Aphrodisiacs - National Library Of Medici by 10mobile: 6:53pm On Feb 08
According to this document, herbal medicines have less side effects, which is the direct opposite of what my doctor friend said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.