Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Adeleke’s Tenure Will Usher In Growth – Obaseki by 10mobile: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Share your source op.
Education / Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by 10mobile: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin
Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2022
madapcmod:
This one will just be there looking and cabals will be ruling Nigeria.

Any paper they bring, they will say "Baba sign here" he will sign with his shaking hands.

One day you will hear they have sold Nigeria to China.

Nonsense
China will even be better. They might just sell us to their brothers in Niger Republic at four naira grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. could it be that his brain could no longer process PVC, so he started verbalizing, APV,
APC, thank God Nigeria is not among the nuclear nations of the world, how are we sure , he will not mistakenly deploy nukes, against any part of the country, that may provoke him in any conflict ?
some nigerians are famous for always packaging disasters as choice leaders ?

One day, the cabal will tell him, "sign that Nigeria has been sold to Niger Republic", and he will do it.

Atiku too is seeking to sell Nigeria and take the money and invest in UAE. They see Nigeria as a company they should own. Why they paid those huge dollars to get their party ticket. But, God pass them.

Abeg, who can confirm this

https://twitter.com/Doctordes101/status/1596574887526944769?t=6ai7URKnusiLzasYTQrHsA&s=19

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2022

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
EVEN URCHINGS ARE EQUALLY TIRED OF TINUBU

grin grin
You're even laughing?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2022

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
What else do Nigerians need to know that these anti-Obi politicians hate them exactly the way the Devil hates them

https://twitter.com/MastBroadcast/status/1596589441757646848?t=xMN8oWoWVbb1xFqOZP_S8w&s=19

Politics / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) by 10mobile: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes, you got me right. APV APC is trending.

Let me share matters arising from the hashtag here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-EDRDDP5O5ECvdwWgwoGMqpV4Cjp_IcXEycPmm0dH1I/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by 10mobile: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
The last 7 years plus, should have taught Nigerians a big lesson. One of the lessons is that we should look well before we leap into another administration.

For instance, let's choose only those who have shown that they respect us, not those who look down on us because they are sitting on the wealth they stole from us.

Let's not listen to politicians because many of them are there only for what they will gain. For example, tell me why Soludo will be writing only articles against Peter Obi when he should just expose him to EFCC if truly Obi diverted Anambra resources to personal use?

That proves to you that Soludo is only fighting to protect some selfish interest.

Meanwhile, listen to this lecture exposing Soludo and his involvement with the corrupt establishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZzGK4AT8c

90 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: Tinubu Attacks ‘tired’ Atiku, Says Peter Obi ‘lies With Arithmetic’ by 10mobile: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Source?
Politics / Re: Atiku Vs Wike, Others: G5 Govs Step Up Plan B Despite Peace Talks by 10mobile: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Coolgent:

Scam alert

Why did you say I'm scam? If I scammed you, expose me now with details. Otherwise, for blocking my hustle, may all your ways be blocked in this life.
Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings by 10mobile: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good. It shouldn't be difficult for the partners-in-Case to wish each other well.

Mr. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. If you doubt it (or even if you don't), watch this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZzGK4AT8c

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) by 10mobile: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin

I have a friend who will always tell me that politicians are devils.

I never believed him until recently.

How did I start to believe him?

I started believing him from these two:

1. Politicians supporting another Fulani to come and rule us after the present Fulani president has been using Fulani herders to kill Nigerians and make Nigerians hungry for the last 7+ years. They keep supporting him even after the red flag that he too will continue to kill Nigerians (after deleting his hypocritical condemnation of the murder of the innocent Christian girl Deborah!).

2. Their support for APC's Bola Tinubu despite the man showing again and again that he is completely off mentally.

Truly, these guys are devils without a single conscience. Imagine attacking Obi, the only light among the darkness called politicians to the point of getting his own brother, friend, state governor, and predecessor to attack him openly.

This should tell Nigerians how these guys hate them.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Our National Chairman Was Misquoted: APC Is Not Against BVAS, IReV - Morka by 10mobile: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
OK oh! grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Is 'president Peter Obi' Trending After Obi Met Soludo? by 10mobile: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Obi is already consulting to put together his Presidential economic team, and Soludo is one of those he plans to consult.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Middle Belt Will Vote Peter Obi — Barr. Simon Gunkat by 10mobile: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi Victory is taking shape

We Move

The naysayers are yet to see what's coming. Or, they choose to live in denial?
Business / Re: Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home by 10mobile: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gentleswift:
survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians.

You made me go back to check the meaning of the word 'survive'. So, from what you said, "survival mentality is a curse to Nigerians". By implication, therefore, dying mentality is a blessing to Nigerians? Please explain. Good night.

Politics / Re: PDP Asks INEC To Disqualify Tinubu Over "Involvement In Heroin Trafficking" by 10mobile: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

The niger delta are not part of your madness biko

Your dot in a circle region should stay clear of South south biko
When GEJ was the President, Igbos were his backbone. But, his brothers mostly hate Igbos while licking the ass of those who ganged up against GEJ and who have been stealing the oil in your back yard for years. Kai! Only a people under a curse behave like this.
Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
So they are? I think you have been praising them because they will enthrone your people
This is why you're so slow. Many of their victims are Northerners too. The fact that we say Northerners are killers doesn't mean ALL Northerners are. At least, you have to admit that Fulani have been killing Nigerians under the supervision of a Fulani President. Is that a lie? And, are human lives rat lives that you want us to keep quiet about it?

I've just realized that low mindset is the problem with many of you. Stupidity runs in the blood of many Nigerians.

If not, what Buhari did to Nigerians all these years, everything about him should have been rejected in 2023. Nonsense!
Politics / Re: Breaking News!! Adamu Garba Finally Admits Tinubu Had Dealings With Drug Dealers by 10mobile: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin Truth is simple. Lies are complex. See twisting!

Ireportlive:
Where did he admit

Some people are just mad

Read the encircled area since you have blinded yourself with the dirty money they're paying you.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
But Buhari is no more from Sudan, is he? Northerners are no more killers, they are our brothers from the north, aren't they? Nigeria is no more irredeemable but now redeemable?
Hey! Are you so dull? Are the killer herders not Northerners? Tueh!!!
Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

See as your OSU ancestor is looking at you from hell on shame
Mostly, Nigerians are under a curse due to their needless hate for Igbos. You prefer to die than let an Igbo doctor cure you. Yet, Igbos have done nothing to you.

In 2015, Igbos rejected Buhari. It took other tribes many years of getting killed at home to see what Igbos saw many years ago. Yet, you are still not ashamed of your low ability at appreciating situations. Too dull!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Abeg somebody help ms with that okoro dog meme

You can't understand me? Sorry.
Politics / Re: Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? by 10mobile: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wise people strategize and restrategize. Only fools continue to go in the same direction. We want to make sure we've explored all avenues for Nigeria to work. If it won't work, we can go all out, our consciences being clear that we did all we could have done. Mind you, core Igbos like Simon Ekpa are still agitating oh. We must not all go in one direction like sheep.

duro4chang:
The slogan has changed. The story has changed. Buhari is no more cloned. Fulani are now our brothers from the north. They are no more killers. Nigeria is no more a zoo. Nothing like no erection in the biafla land.
It is now Obi obi obi

You are wrong. Monday sit-at-home still holds in the South-East. Not that I support it, but it proves you are wrong. You can never get everyone to think alike.

Plus, if Peter Obi is the reason many Biafra agitators became calm, then, you should praise Peter Obi for the feat. I tell you, if it was Hope Uzodinma or Orji-Uzor Kalu or many other Igbos, nothing would have changed.

NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

The niger delta are not part of your madness biko

Your dot in a circle region should stay clear of South south biko
When GEJ was the President, Igbos were his backbone. But, his brothers mostly hate Igbos while licking the ass of those who ganged up against GEJ and who have been stealing the oil in your back yard for years. Kai! Only a people under a curse behave like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by 10mobile: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Innocentman86:

How are you sure he is ijaw,these is a faceless forum.
Can you stop insulting my tribe.
I take God beg you.
I'm ijaw and obi will win all ss/se don't mind the yoru bad cowordly fake Muslimns claiming ijaw.

Bro, I'm sorry. Ijaws are my brothers. And, they are a great tribe. But, when I see stupid Ijaws like Dokubo and stupid Igbos like Soludo, I get very angry because these two tribes have suffered enough in the hands of Fulani to be wise by now.
Politics / Re: 2023: Harshly Enforce Electoral Act To Check Hate Speech, ACF Tells INEC by 10mobile: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
The enforcement is good but should be retroactive. It's NOT after a group of demons called GEJ all kinds of names in 2015, they want us not to call them their own names now.
Politics / Re: Many Northerners Comment On Peter Obi's Facebook Post by 10mobile: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Una go still talk say Afenifere and Aisha Yesufu na IPOB. There are many Devils who are Nigerians. But, still, there are good Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion. Everyone mustn't have a low mindset like you...

naijapips04:
grin IPOB don change their names to aboki finish.

OneEyedSnake:
People that have been shamelessly larping as Jews these past 7ys nah aboki dem no fit impetsonate

ganisucks:
Those are probably Easterners masquerading as Northerners. Or they are bot accounts.

duro4chang:
Facebook accounts with fake names! We are not babies now. We have many Nairalanders with fake monickers and fake identities here too

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Many Northerners Comment On Peter Obi's Facebook Post by 10mobile: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2022

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Asiwaju Is My Friend But He Has Lost 40% Christians & Minorities Votes In Borno by 10mobile: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin
Politics / Re: Lagos - Ibadan Expressway: Buhari Supporter Praises Him For Fixing The The Road by 10mobile: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
After killing Nigerians, Buhari is praised by foolish Nigerians for doing no more than his job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.