Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigeria Missing In 12 Most Advanced African Countries’ List by 10mobile: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Very shameful!
Politics / Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Seek End To Violence In South East by 10mobile: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.
Politics / Re: #worldcupfinal2022, The Obidients, And #nigeriadecides2023: A Bitter Lesson by 10mobile: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Touching.
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi Sleeping With The World Cup Garner 17 Millions Likes In One Hour by 10mobile: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin A typical case of dream come true. Many times, he lay on that bed, dreaming about the world cup. Now, he's lying on the bed with the cup in his hands. I'm happy for him and I connect to the grace in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NYSC Members In Borno Kick As Official Tricked Them To Attend APC Campaign Rally by 10mobile: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin
APC = All Problems Continue.
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Bishops And Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Prayed For Peter Obi Ahead Of Campaign by 10mobile: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo, Dangote, Adeboye, Make List Of 100 Nigeria's Foremost Thought Leaders by 10mobile: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wow!
Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman by 10mobile: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju: Doyin Okupe Did Not Steal Money by 10mobile: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
We are watching.

ganisucks:
So, this man still has one leg in LP. This is why I Laff tirelessly at Tinubu and Atiku supporters
Even the most ridiculous haters of Obi are actually his strongest supporters.
He doesn't have to support LP to say this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Trooped Out As Early As 6am To Welcome Atiku (Video) by 10mobile: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
That's how they troop out. Then, bandits starts hitting them. Then, they beg in droves.
Sports / Re: Massive Crowd Greets Messi And Teammates As They Return Home With World Cup (vid by 10mobile: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Wowwwwwww!!!
Politics / Re: Check Out A Response An Obidient Gave To An Urchin by 10mobile: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
dumahi:
Obidient 1
Urchin 0

I Don de go follow that Obidient. I Don notice am before. Na real VAWULENT Twitter handle. E dey too ask urchins tough questions.

That handle fit be Rufai Oseni oh. Edey too dey vawulent on urchins. E don trouble Reno like

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 10mobile: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lanretoye:
we no dey give shishi.

Lol. I'm already Obidient. So, you are not buying my vote.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally by 10mobile: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Is it a coincidence that the words 'Obi' and 'Obama' start with 'Ob' or is it providence? I think the Obi Presidential Campaign has a lot to share with the Obama Presidential Campaign back in the days.

Think of:

1. The media frenzy
2. The wide acceptance.
3. But racial (or, tribal) hatred by a little fraction of disgruntled population.
4. The oversimplicity and sheer energy of the candidate (smiling and waving everywhere without a care in the world).
5. The departure from what obtained in the past.

If you are blessed, there must be people who hate you for it, just like Obi. But, don't worry. Even Jesus Christ and Prophet Muhammad were hated by many people. But, today, where are those haters?

Please friends, I'm a writer and I'm going hungry now. Please, help, if you know anyone who needs a good writer, kindly recommend me. I've vowed I'll never work for any of these political thieves. My number is 07053311253 (call and WhatsApp). Or, if you feel like helping, pls, any amount will be appreciated because it's so tough now. Zenith Bank 2002318853. Thanks a lot.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Trouble Looms In LP As 4 Support Groups Allegedly Bolted Away With Over 22M Cash by 10mobile: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm iReporter
Romance / Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by 10mobile: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How am I trying to spread it? Saw something that is trending and shared, you said I'm spreading it?

Why would any sane person even wear such?

I've seen you post it again and again. That denial can only work with someone who doesn't understand the manipulative nature of women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin: The Threat Of Nuclear War Is Increasing. by 10mobile: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Putin, the thinny-souled braggart bully. We're not fearing you. You will soon die.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown by 10mobile: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Expected.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls How Do You Deal With This At A Workplace by 10mobile: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks for this question. I'm in the same shoe with you. The only difference here is that it doesn't worry me. Rather, I enjoy it.

You said:
I’m struggling

I feel deeply mortified by that line.

It used to worry me this way. But now, no more.

I'll share some ideas here shortly. I'll be right back.

I'm back.

To start with, here are things you need to take note of...

1. You are highly gifted, and/or
2. You are good-looking.

If I'm wrong in any of the above, feel free to say it (although, you may not be self-aware. It happened to me too).

For years, I couldn't understand why people just get angry at me. That was because I wasn't self-aware enough.

I couldn't understand that I'd be helping someone, and all of a sudden this same person turns against me. It has happened to me even on this forum. I'll tell you more on this.

Later, I found out why. And, that's what I'm here to share.

It started one day after I read a passage in the Bible where Jesus was talking about this same issue. I mean that Jesus too had this same issue you have.

And Jesus saw in the Old Testament where it was written, "and they hated me without cause". (I'll find the quotation).

I'm taking time to do this because I feel what you feel. And, I know there are many other people here who have similar issues.

The people giving you attitude can almost always be found in these categories:

1. Less gifted people who envy your gift (I've had very bad experience here. You'll just be going on your own and someone thinks you're showing off when you don't even feel satisfied about your levels in life).

2. Fellow young men who aren't as good looking as you are, and who are jealous of the attention you get from women.

3. Women who want you to pay attention to them, but you are so serious with life that they think you are a snub.

So, how do you respond to them?

I have a lot to say here, but here are some of the key points...

1. Put your own life and welfare first - without being selfish though. I mean still be good to people but only to the extent that you enjoy doing so, not because you want to please them at all cost.

2. Be grateful that you are the one getting envied rather than being in the position of envying others. If you try to be a bit compassionate, you'll realize that these people must be suffering a lot. The way I see it is: If God seems to have given you more, then, let this be one of the prices you pay for it. This is one reason I now enjoy to know that someone is envying me.

3. Make up your mind that someone else cannot determine how you feel.

I have so much more to say on this issue but, typing this is difficult. But, I believe you got my point. Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: NEW XMAS FASHION??. CAN YOU WEAR THIS AT CHRISTMAS TO RECEIVE VISITORS? by 10mobile: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
You are trying to spread this trend. Sometimes, you non-Muslim girls tend to justify the Hisbah madness in the North. I warn you, if I see this trend in Nigeria, I will start a group that will disgrace every girl seen wearing this. We will be stripping them completely naked. Try and see.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi In Taraba: Caption This Photo by 10mobile: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin Are you a bandit?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi At The Royal Palace Of The Aku Uka Of Wukari, Taraba State (Photo) by 10mobile: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Great. This is the second traditional ruler outside SE showing genuine interest in PO.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Reuters Writes An Article Highlight On The Peter Obi Manifesto - Nigerians React by 10mobile: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
novaris:

I hope you re taking ur drugs judiciously, it will be a great disaster if you finally go haywire
I think you missed his point. He is mocking the 'urchinsons'.
Politics / Re: Reuters Writes An Article Highlight On The Peter Obi Manifesto - Nigerians React by 10mobile: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
ganisucks:

Relax, and read the article. The writer postulated that President Obi would not win the election; but rather would put up a good showing. The Op cleverly chose not to highlight that part.

You lie. The writer said 'analysts' said Obi 'may not win'. A writer can have any opinion. But, what matters most is that Obi is the most discussed candidate in the race both locally and internationally. He alone is making headlines in the global media.

And see one of them projecting him to win from a real poll, not just from some shady analyst viewpoint.

Politics / Re: Reuters Writes An Article Highlight On The Peter Obi Manifesto - Nigerians React by 10mobile: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
KwaraRat:

All Jewish media.

Why should I trust a news source that promoted Covid and the ongoing war in Ukraine ?

Haha! Urchins sef. So, which one should we believe? Tinubu's Nation Newspaper? Or his Bulaba grin
Politics / Re: See Ebubeagu Deadbodies As IPOB Gunmen Killed Them - PHOTOS by 10mobile: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Politics / Re: Execute Me Publicly If Obi Disappoints You, Says An Obidient To Nigerians by 10mobile: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmm! Now, I know Obi is the best but...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Do They "Invite" People To Church Programs� by 10mobile: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
we are in animal kingdom n we are animals so we won’t allow u igbos that are better than everyone to govern we animals

Let animals govern animals so u igbos should stay clear

Afenifere is Igbo.
Oba of Benin is Igbo
Aisha Yesufu is Igbo.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery or you might commit suicide next year.
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Youths Tawn Hall Meeting Today In Abuja by 10mobile: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
They will chop Atiku money and still vote Peter Obi. Nothing new. People don wise!

The question here is whose money is sweeter to chop and clean mouth, Atiku or bobo Chicago?

Nonsense and gibberish Baalablu bluhu bulaba

People nọ wise anything Oh. No be Nigerians again?
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Youths Tawn Hall Meeting Today In Abuja by 10mobile: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Travel / Re: Stowaways Travel From Nigeria To Canary Islands On Ship’s Rudder by 10mobile: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Blogger
Politics / Re: Buhari’s In-law, Sha’aban Dumps APC, Slams Gov El-rufai by 10mobile: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.