Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

10mobile's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10mobile's Profile / 10mobile's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 66 pages)

Politics / Re: Wike Pledges To Complete Rehabilitation Of Abuja National Mosque by 10mobile: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2023
grin Pleasing his masters.
Crime / How A 17-year-old SS2 Boy Was Kidnapped - With Big Lessons For All by 10mobile: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
There are a lot of lessons I'm learning from this video. So, let me share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCv01f9mcYM?si=B_00CJSkCc6htq4H

Nlfpmod
Sports / Re: Trouble As Amotekun Assault Police With Charms At Ogun SWAN Cup by 10mobile: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin Which kain wahala be this oh!
Politics / Re: Labour Party To Suspend Peter Obi Over Certificate Forgery, Discrepancies by 10mobile: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin

I'm a fully reasonable Obi supporter. I support Obi for the sake of Nigerians. So, I'm fully in support of this call. But, if this turns out to be Tinubu fighting dirty by using LP internal elements, we know it's a possibility and we'd see.

MS247:
cool

Onwabueasi

Foolish humanoid pigs always think they have monopoly

2027 is the goal .. Hoebi can't come close to the ballot because he would be so exposed, even his family would run from him

And, what if such a scrutiny turns out in Obi's favor like many others did? As you know, more fire exposes more of the beauty of gold.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Is There Sharing In The Church Today Like The Early Church? by 10mobile: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2023
You hit the nail on the head. The truth is that the more charitable and the less selfish Christians are, the more they can carry and conduct the powers of God. Today, because we are so selfish, uncharitable, and ungodly, we are exposed to the attacks of Satan instead of controlling Satan. I've learned a lot here. Thanks for sharing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by 10mobile: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2023
This is tough. Many of these young bishops lack the deep wisdom of their predecessors. Before the new bishops of Enugu and Nsukka came on board, the fires burning in Mbaka and Okunerere were well managed.

While I understand their carefulness to limit the excesses of the 'charismatic' priests, let the young bishops depend a lot on the Holy Spirit in their decisions.

Plus, if you are a parent, take note that there is a new wave of kidnap targeting babies, children, and youths. Get to know how they operate and how to prevent a kidnap of your child, go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JahoILjW2oc?si=wMArdkMCAStEISCD

19 Likes

Religion / Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by 10mobile: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2023
BXNX:
i believe most churches are scam!!

I was still writing my comment when you posted yours. I'm happy you said something similar to what I'm saying. It's really hard to find a church that doesn't look like a scam (ie. that is absolutely dedicated to the cause of salvation rather than money). But, to reduce the chances of getting scammed, I advice people to attend where your spirit accepts and ONLY for the sake of God. This is to say that you don't do things just because the pastor said it but because you know it's what God wants. Thanks.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Why Did You Stop Going To Church? by 10mobile: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2023
In my immaturity, I once stopped going to church. The temptation still returns from time to time. My reason was/is that church started looking like a scam. They seem to be far more interested in money than what the Bible says.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Any Policeman Who Extorts Nigerians Is An Armed Robber – Force PRO by 10mobile: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Later on, he'll give his boys daily targets. Hypocrites!
Crime / Parents Beware! A New Wave Of Kidnapping Of Children (VIDEO) by 10mobile: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Now, they are also snatching babies under 2 years na wah oh. Youths of up to 20 years old are also at risk. This looks like ritual killing rather than for ransome. Please know what is happening to save your kids oh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JahoILjW2oc?si=tStuerBu3Cj4S7tJ
Family / Re: God!!! GIRL SUFFOCATES BABY PUT IN HER CARE BY STUFFING HER TOE IN HER MOUTH. by 10mobile: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
The kind of news I'm getting these days oh.
Crime / Re: Security: Obi Of Onitsha Scolds Police,army, Others, Hails Anambra Vigilantes by 10mobile: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some things don't need to be said - like the fact that the police, the army, etc are more interested in their pockets than in our security.
Politics / Re: FG Risks Paying N1.8trn Interest On N23.7trn Loan — Buhari by 10mobile: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2023
JoeNL22:

Over 1.3 trillion interest.
Oh my God.
Obi please where are you. Quickly enter, let's put heads together and finds ways of generating revenue for Nigeria.
Somehow, I pity Obi. He go spend 7 years paying debts. But then, we don't have any other option. Omoh, this your PO photo make sense.
Politics / Re: FG Risks Paying N1.8trn Interest On N23.7trn Loan — Buhari by 10mobile: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Unless a good economist manages Nigeria from this year, Nigeria will be recolonized in 6 years.
Education / Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps by 10mobile: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
So bad.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kwara Obidients Embark On Pvcs Collection Awareness (video) by 10mobile: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Height of joblessness!

It will be better for them to go cultivate maize in the farm, than wasting time on impossible venture.

It’s hurts to know that people find it difficult to be truthful to themselves!

Jobful but always on Nairaland. Lol.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obituarists and Aba made English are 5&6.
Diverting attention. All Athiefnubuans are professors of English. Abeg, English no fit save you for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:
look at this educated fool... grin grin grin

Just 3 children with you and ur wife.. grin grin

Baba Lekan from ondo state whom l happen to know ....

has 5 wives with 16 children and they are all supporting tinubu. .... grin cheesy
You can't prove to us that you are not lying. This person proved his own. A man may have 16 children but 15 don't support his choice of candidate. But, this person has access to all the five voters in his family.

1 Like

Religion / Re: How A Brand New Year Could Mean A Brand New You by 10mobile: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pastor Jesusjnr2020, thank you. Pls, help us to celebrate New Year. I don't have a dime. Zenith Bank 2002318853. God bless you in advance.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
ablejesus26:
Let's wait patiently for emilokan urchins to come and do the Igbo hate their maker sent them to this life to do with their entire being grin
Before before,things go rise for Nija,rice fit be #200 e go come rise to #300 but check out this APC calamity own.
From #200 to #700 per derica,with all their block the borders for rice policy, affecting many small scale businesses operating across borders negatively to the extent of must running out of resources and energy to continue.
This time around people no ready to gamble another round of APC calamity and hardship pro max. No more staying on the fence again.
The fall of APC is a task that must be achieved.
Our Youths they kept at home on strike for months are also ready to take vengeance on this APC calamity.
Sorry, you too Don forget oh! Na from #100 to #700. Spaghetti from #100 to #600 and the pack is smaller. Pure water sachet from #5 to #30.
Politics / Re: Pls Don't Shed Blood Because Of Any Presidential Candidate by 10mobile: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
This is the Time To Waste Your Votes To Stay Alive

A time has come when we have to waste our votes to survive. Our lives are in grave danger and if we don't waste our votes, we don't know what will happen to us. We are wasting our votes to save our children's future, we're wasting our votes to stay alive, we're wasting our votes to get food to eat, we're wasting our votes to save our lives from sponsored killers and kidnappers that the government has refused to arrest and try. Oh, this is the time to waste our votes to save the only country we call our own, our home!
We will waste our votes to stop our nurses and doctors from running to foreign lands for better life, living our hospitals for lizards and rodents, we will waste our votes to stop our children from japaing to foreign lands to do dirty, menial jobs to survive. We will waste our votes to build a government we can trust, we can question, we can remove without a shoot-at-sight order. We want to waste our votes to protect our soldiers from fighting foolish wars with crude and obsolete military ware supplied by corrupt and insincere government. We want to waste our votes to stop burying innocent Nigerians. This is the time to waste our votes. Enough is enough! Join us to waste our votes to save Nigeria.

This write-up is dedicated to Obasanjo, the grandfather of the suffering and frustrated Nigerians for his support to Labour Party Obidient Movement.
This is a Northerner who understands that 2023 is a life-and-death issue. If a girl child you sent to gets kidnapped and forcefully married by a dirty terrorist or your entire village gets sacked by bandits or made to pay tax, you wouldn't be talking about taking it easy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pls Don't Shed Blood Because Of Any Presidential Candidate by 10mobile: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Prayer is good. But, faith without work is dead. From what someone has done before, I can tell some of what he can do in future. Vote PO.

1 Like

Politics / "All For Peter Obi" Man Writes As He Displays 5 Pvcs by 10mobile: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Politicians don't know how serious Nigerians are about 2023. They think it's all about crowds at rallies.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by 10mobile: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
LaconicINC:
Please let's have your opinion about the best and worst Governor in terms of performance in the year 2022.

Soludo is the worst.
Wike is the best.

196 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by 10mobile: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mods, this can be on fp. I want to understand where we are going.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Politics / Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom by 10mobile: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
I've also seen Atiku somewhere saying Udom remains his friend despite political differences. Where actually does Governor Udom of Ákwá Ibom? Is he supporting or against Atiku?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents by 10mobile: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin Marketing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: What A Hilarious New Year Message For Nigeria! by 10mobile: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
I like the rhyme. I hope it makes it to fp. We need to be free to a superlative degree.
Politics / Re: Gov. Umahi Orders Arrest Of APC Chairman And APC House Of Reps Candidate by 10mobile: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
The most unpredictable Umahi! Op, reveal your source, and let's call the mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 66 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.