Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! (1568 Views)

The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by joe4christ(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
We indeed are truly in the endtime, it amase me to see the way preachers now twist the scriptures and make it lose it's power & means just to gain crowd and fame, even at the expense of their soul as clearly prophecied by apostle paul
The bible clearly says ''without holiness no man shall see the lord'', and the scripture laid so much emphacies on this but preachers of nowadays would rather preach grace, the bible made it clear that it is possible for one to live a holy life and without sin through grace in christ Jesus and not by self-righteousness but grace preachers would tell you 'we are saved by grace and not by works' meaning we dont need to work so hard to live a holy lives cos we've already gained God's approval through grace in christ, forgeting thesame bible said ''shall we continue to sin that grace may abound, apostle paul said God forbid, for there wont be any more sacrifice left to be shared for such an individual we continues to live in sin after been saved''
some people actually think they can play a fast one on God by just living to gratify their flesh then at their dying bed 'few moments before their death' they would now confess all their sins to God and make a quick one to heaven, forgeting the word of the lord said ''God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows shall he reap''
you cannot sow sin and unrighteousness and even mock God by thinking you're smart enough to play Both God and Satan and still gets into heaven, well that's a foolish thought indeed cos i personally used to think this way, actually it was'nt just my thought but a deception from the enemy of my soul - satan but thanks to God who by his mercy gave me a revelation about this else i would have been spitted out of the mouth of christ and cast into hell if God had not revealed it to me, this happened about 4-5 days ago, and i cried to God for help and instantly he came to my rescue, he forgave me, took away my stony heart and gave me a new heart, and for the first time in my life i now know what it means to walk in holiness and completely living a blameless and purified life full of life in the holy ghost. Immidiately my eyes were open to see how satan has deceived so many believers through this deciet, Jesus actually came and shed his blood on the cross that he might brake the power of sin that has kept us in bondage that we might truly live a holy life before God.
And not using grace (actually false one) to cover up your sin, forgeting the bible says ''he who covers his sins shall not prosper'' and an unrepentant sinner cannot inherit the kingdom of God,
there is grace through the blood of Jesus and his cross to live a holy life, apostle paul also admitted that all his life he had always wanted to live a holy life but kept on falling and rising each until he gave his life to christ and nailed his flesh and sinful nature to the cross of christ through faith and died with christ by faith and rose also with christ with a new life, now no longer does he live for sin but it's now christ who lives and work through him by faith cos the old him is dead being nailed to the cross with christ, it's no longer him that lives but christ that live through him, that's the mystery of The Cross.
For the first time in my live i'm now living in pureness of heart and peace and detest sin to the fullest, it seems the very nature of christ has fallen upon me, i just feel like flying to heaven right now, my spirit groans for release from this world cos i feel a pull from up above right from God's throne, i just find it difficult to sin anymore, now i know what it truly means to live a holy live.
I pray God reveals this mysteries to you as he did to me. Amen!

[size=15pt] Luke 13:24 The door to hevean is narrow. Work hard to get in, because many will try to enter, 25 but the head of the house has locked the door, it will be too late.
Then you will stand outside nocking and pleading 'lord open the door for us!' but he will reply, i do not know you.

Read also the following scriptures:
1 Corinthians 9:25, Philippians 3:12, 1 Timothy 1:1-2.

God bless you all. Amen! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by preciousoz: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
The Bible is written in English and other numerous Languages we can read. If one choose to be lazy and become gullible, the they have themselves to blame.
Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by joe4christ(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
preciousoz: The Bible is written in English and other numerous Languages we can read. If one choose to be lazy and become gullible, the they have themselves to blame.

God bless you bro, the purpose why i'm writting this is cause i was also of this mindset not until when the lord warned me that he was gonna spit me out of his mouth if i continue this way, and we both know the spiritual implication of that, if christ spit a person out he does not take back cos only a dog would take back his vomit and we know Jesus is so Holy that he cannot do that even if he wants to, oh yes, it has gotten to that level, that's a level where one sins against the holy spirit, after this stage that individual would be sold to a reprobate mind and become a den of demons, that's why so spirit filled bro and sis ends up becoming atheists while others starts preaching other false gospel other than the one they where taught cos demons of taken full control of such and they are lost forever.
This changed my life for good and made me truly work in holiness through christ Jesus, and now the urge for sin is no longer in me, truly indeed christ has taken away my sinful nature. Hallelujah!
Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by joe4christ(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
preciousoz: The Bible is written in English and other numerous Languages we can read. If one choose to be lazy and become gullible, the they have themselves to blame.
Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by Snowwy: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2012
@joe4Christ,
Well captured message. Grace is often misconstrued. Grace is the long-suffering nature of Christ, His unmerited favour and His enablement to live holy. This is what I see grace as. Not liberty to sin as it is often termed.
Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by Snowwy: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2012
I can relate to the experience you described and I pray that the Lord will keep you blameless by His grace.
Re: Preachers Of Grace. Beware!!! by bignero: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
we are saved by grace,not by works,no mans righteousness cannot save him,yet you can not deceive God and claim grace and live in sin ,paul says ''as much as depends on you'' live in peace with all men. that is to say as much as ur efforts can go.(man is a physical image of God)(thats why james says u cant hate ur brother whom u see and claim to love God whom u dont see) some people will still antagonise you and mean u harm irrespective of how well you mean for them, do not think,because of ur holimess u go about embracing all that mean u harm, they will wound you.(as long as u have forgiven some one God knows if u have done that sincerely or deceitfully)my point? its not by physical righteousness but by spiritual righteousness which is tru love

what is my point? God requires one thing from everybody: love(hence its not by human works of righteousness that man is saved,but by obeying the law, what law? the law is love,grace,(they mean the same thing) ie God has fisrt loved all humanity and u included,and continues to forgive always. so His law says u must do like wise(hence love is the fulfilling of the law)

my point: Grace is important. as grace means gratitude and gratitude is a form of love. if u really do the requirements of this grace or love, we automatically love our God with all our hearts and soul and love our neigbour as our selves (becos man is a manifestation of God)thats why Jesus said the second law is like the firts. truly its one law. LAW OF LOVE.

we are saved by grace and have been given the perfect law of liberty as paul said, but man sins when what ever, he thinks, says, acts is harmful to his fellow man.
because indirectly when we do this acts or thots we do this against not man per say, but God.(dont u knw u are the temple of God) thats why God at the end God will ask, when u saw me in prison or hungry u gave me nothing, and people will say when did we see u,and He will say as much as u didnt do or did to these u did for me

(1) (Reply)

Funny Church Posters / Wow !!!: One Of The Greatness Of The "Holy Quran". / The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.