Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Visa To Gibraltar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Gibraltar (2587 Views)

How Can I Get A Visa To Japan / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Gibraltar by jydebiz: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
I need to visit Gibraltar soon, please can anyone advice how to secure an entry visa. They dont seem to have an embassy in Nigeria but only through the UK embassy. Thank you all
Re: Visa To Gibraltar by geek(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory so you'll apply for a visa at the BHC.

More info here - http://www.gibraltar.gov.uk/visa.php

(1) (Reply)

Olumirin Water Fall: The 7 Living Spring / 10 Things To Remember When Applying To American Universities In Nigeria / How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.