Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja (2626 Views)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Pls How Do I Get To Waec Office Ogba From Mushin Or Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by Mhizfateemah(f): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone
Please how can I get to wisdom cbt center Yaya abatan ogba from iyana ipaja or Ile epo?
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by TeDesQ: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2021
From Iyana Ipaja take a bus to Agege. From Agege you're better of me to ask the tricycle riders. This isn't ogba exactly. It looks like the interior parts you can get to through Fagba
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Book an Uber or bolt
It will cost u only 800 naira
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by airminem(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2021
TeDesQ:
From Iyana Ipaja take a bus to Agege. From Agege you're better of me to ask the tricycle riders. This isn't ogba exactly. It looks like the interior parts you can get to through Fagba
Yea
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by TeDesQ: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2021
airminem:
Yea

The best route isn't even Iyana Ipaja but Abule Egba. Then bike to the location. I know this area and the OP mustn't try the ogba route.
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by airminem(f): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
TeDesQ:

The best route isn't even Iyana Ipaja but Abule Egba. Then bike to the location. I know this area and the OP mustn't try the ogba route.
Exactly.
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by bewla(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Get to iyana ipaja round about from the garage at that roundabout u get ogba straight

But mind u na to ogba they o are u going to ogba ashade which is around agege Guinness or ogba aguda which is in between ojodu and ifako
Re: How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja by bewla(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2021
TeDesQ:

gogoole map can not mislead u more then this

Thank u this na Sunday o no let this person miss church

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. / Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES / Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.