Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). (11424 Views)

Dangerous Men: The Next Big Nigerian Film After Ije / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) / "ije The Movie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayz94(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hy, who has an idea of where to watch ije(the journey)online? And i mean for free...thanks.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by remzytimer: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
Someone should pls help i can't wait to watch dt film too.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
Rayz94: Hy, who has an idea of where to watch ije(the journey)online? And i mean for free...thanks.

ah...ur first topic. cheesy Forget online thingz joor...no better sound system, cum to my house. tongue Ba wo ni?
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Jayboy124: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Ije will be out on VCD or DVD by December 3 or so. Think it'll sell for 500.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayz94(f): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2012
fluid26:

ah...ur first topic. cheesy Forget online thingz joor...no better sound system, cum to my house. tongue Ba wo ni?
lol...dont worry i dey come now now...make u leave your door open. dada ni, aw ur side? hin don te.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Rayz94:
lol...dont worry i dey come now now...make u leave your door open. dada ni, aw ur side? hin don te.

Adupe! It hav rily tey! Lol.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayz94(f): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2012
fluid26:

Adupe! It hav rily tey! Lol.
hope you'v made some pounded yam cus am on my way to watch ije.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayz94(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2012
remzytimer: Someone should pls help i can't wait to watch dt film too.
grin
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Rayz94:
hope you'v made some pounded yam cus am on my way to watch ije.

We'll make it together when you're here. wink
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayz94(f): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
fluid26:

We'll make it together when you're here. wink
lol... embarassed
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2012
And the figurine. Where d heck can I watch the Figurine online?? Since last yr, I've been trying to watch this movie angry
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by nessagirl: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by nessagirl: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2012
Other new movies like I'll Take My Chances,Damage,Holding Hope, Bridge of Hope, A Private Storm, Broken Silence etc on http://www.myafricanclips.com/ just search for them using the search box all free and no adverts. Please share with me if you know where to watch Tango With Me, IJE (which ia being released on DVD today), Ties That Bind, Phone Swap, The Meeting, Doctor Bello and Sinking Sands online free.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayo942: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2013
you can get to watch ije on here: http://www.ijethefilm.com
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by VillageBoi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rayz94: Hy, who has an idea of where to watch ije(the journey)online? And i mean for free...thanks.

I was just going to post the link Rayo942 posted and then I read what the OP wrote. So a film as 'new' as Ije is what you want for FREE. Look at this useless persin with Nigerian thief, thief mindset. Imagine... Then people like this, that have never paid for a Nigerian film in their lives, will open mouth to yab the industry saying it is rubbish. Pay your money & support the industry oloriburuku! Don't allow me to descend on you with insults... nonzenze mumu. Hisssssss!

2 Likes

Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayo942: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
in case you dont know....rayo942 is actually the same person as rayz94(the op)....and you can always pass your message without being insulting, trust me it gonna be understood...btw, if i can see avengers for free why can't i see ije for free?
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by VillageBoi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Rayo942: in case you dont know....rayo942 is actually the same person as rayz94(the op)....and you can always pass your message without being insulting, trust me it gonna be understood...btw, if i can see avengers for free why can't i see ije for free?

Same person or not; I don't really care about multiple identities. The simple fact is people like you and Nessa Girl wanting everything for free is very bad for the industry. Especially such brand new films. You girls have absolutely no shame, and now that we've established that, at least you can support our budding industry by shamelessly getting a sugar daddy or whatever to buy you a cinema ticket.
I personally have absolutely no shame insulting such blatant wickedness to the industry.

Also films like Avengers make more than enough money to cover their piracy even though it is still wrong. Our industry makes nothing of the sort so every little will help it grow. Practically the biggest seller of 2010 - Avatar (bilion + $$$) was also the most downlaoded film of the same year (17 million downloads). Nigerian films are struggling to make any money.

Yes I was hard on you but please do your little bit to make things better.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayo942: 2:00am On Jan 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

Same person or not; I don't really care about multiple identities. The simple fact is people like you and Nessa Girl wanting everything for free is very bad for the industry. Especially such brand new films. You girls have absolutely no shame, and now that we've established that, at least you can support our budding industry by shamelessly getting a sugar daddy or whatever to buy you a cinema ticket.
I personally have absolutely no shame insulting such blatant wickedness to the industry.

Also films like Avengers make more than enough money to cover their piracy even though it is still wrong. Our industry makes nothing of the sort so every little will help it grow. Practically the biggest seller of 2010 - Avatar (bilion + $$$) was also the most downlaoded film of the same year (17 million downloads). Nigerian films are struggling to make any money.

Yes I was hard on you but please do your little bit to make things better.

see...na u sabi
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by nessagirl: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Look I did not insult anyone when I posted my comments. It is a part of human mentality to like freebies. Why would I want to pay to watch a movie on a site when other sites upload the very same movie for free viewing? Thank you for your comments VillageBoi but please do not use your lopsided mindset to comment on postings, how different are you now? Using insults to try and correct others. There is a better way to correct people my friend. And why would you use a statement as "Nigerian thief thief mindset"? If you are a Nigerian, you must be a bigger thief yourself. It is people like you that give our country a bad name. Not all Nigerians are thieves and wanting to watch movies for free isn't stealing either, that means everyone who buys a movie and lends it to family and friends is a thief as well, they should instead tell their people to go and buy their own copy to "support the industry". People like you who are even greater pretenders, you come here with your holier than thou attitude and then go back and visit the sites I mentioned to "steal" and watch the movies.Just imagine the stupid advice you give shocked - I prefer watching movies for free than getting a sugar daddy to buy movie tickets for me in a bid to "support our budding industry". Unhealthy habits need not be done to help or assist any course. Buying the IJE movie won't be a problem if I was in Naija to purchase it at a 500 naira "dash" price compared to ordering it online at $10.93 which is about 1700 Naira "rip off" price. I am sure this is the marketing strategy for foreign countries and I am not criticizing that, I too love Nollywood and do not have easy access to it as I am not in my homeland so I watch online.

Anyway for those of us that have been tagged as "thieves", if you want to watch Yvonne Nelson's brand new movie Single and Married free here is part 1 link http://myafricanclips.com/videos/6014/single-and-married-1 and part 2 http://myafricanclips.com/videos/6015/single-and-married-2 Also for Rukky Sanda's new movie The Search, part 1 http://myafricanclips.com/videos/6032/the-search-1 and part 2 http://myafricanclips.com/videos/6031/the-search-2 and as for VillageBoi you can as well contact the website's Admin and charge them for piracy, mtscheew!!! VillageBoi if you do not work for our government, have you ever gone to pay your taxes to support our growing Nigeria? If you have I am sure you must have heard something like "who comes to pay taxes voluntarily?" from the tax people themselves. Unfortunately this is our broken down system and you can not change things like that through thoughtless bashing.
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by VillageBoi(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2013
Oh NessaGirl zip it with your rubbish. Our country is in a dreadful state because of people like you that are happy to be thieves and even happier to blatantly say so to the world. Then you come out with the utter gibberish of "Oh I live away and why should I pay $10.93 for the film when I can pay N500 in Nigeria?". Well you're not in Nigeria - Do you pay your rent in Naira, your bills in Naira, you're shopping in Naira, your tax in Naira? Well go and live in Nigeria and pay your N500. And you fully well know that it doesn't even cost $10.93 to watch the film online. What a completely useless excuse of a person you are. You declare your 'love' for Nollywood my left foot. Hisssss.

1 Like

Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by Rayo942: 2:09am On Feb 03, 2013
abeg make una no cut your head oooo.....hin don do. cheesy grin
Re: Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). by nessagirl: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Oh thanks for reminding me of the obvious VillageBoi. It seems you take great pride in raining baseless insults on people,well I do not have that time to rain insults on people. You can go ahead and insult me all you want. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I can not take your insulting views from you and you definitely can't take my views from me. Anyway contrary to your initial response on where to watch IJE and how impossible it would be to watch such a new movie for free, here it is absolutely free http://www.ogamadamtv.com/ije-the-journey-full-movie/, perhaps you could charge this website for piracy too and for not being patriotic citizens and not "supporting the budding industry". And like I stated before you are no different from those you tag as thieves. If you bought the movie IJE and saw it with friends or lent it out to family then you are also a thief, why didn't you let them buy their own copies and support the industry? Also, piracy and copyright laws usually carry that do not share policy on them meaning all of us who have lovingly shared or watched one movie with our friends and lent that same movie out are all thieves!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother House / The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.