Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

"ije The Movie" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "ije The Movie" (14611 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Where To Watch Ije(the Journey). / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) (2) (3) (4)

"ije The Movie" by UncleBen3(m): 3:12am On Jan 29, 2010
Here's the trailer for the long awaited movie, "IJE":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBmbd2-7zAI

What do y'all think? wink
Re: "ije The Movie" by THEAMAKA(f): 3:15am On Jan 29, 2010
OMG!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! it looks so interesting. nollywood seems to be moving forward, but do we need oyinbos just do do so? undecided
i really hope its worth the wait.
Re: "ije The Movie" by sophy09: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2010
whao! shocked
Re: "ije The Movie" by riversman: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2010
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

sorry i had to do it, if u remember i told yall that "my aunt" jisted of the rift btwn them two gals in LA during the shoot of this movie, well, u can notice some of the friction during the movie, it was a lotta heated arguments on set and stuff, maybe it was PMS, lol

OmoT - her acting was A+ and i heard this movie will rake in all the african/naija awards this year. She was confident and has proven that she can compete with some in hollywood. folks dat saw it said, she carried u thru all the emotions of the movie. Get ready to cry and laff, cos its a really gud movie.

American actors - they were all gud and for a lot it was not easy working with nigerian actors but they overcame the complex of our nollywood divas.

Gene - hmmmm, they said her acting was just there, she was kinda overwhelmed with the American talent during the LA shoot. She kinda felt like fish outta water, my aunt said she better go and take acting classes, being a naija champion means "hollywood" beginner.

overall the lighting was A+, the sound was superb and they definitely spent money on the movie.
Re: "ije The Movie" by THEAMAKA(f): 4:20am On Jan 29, 2010
^^^
CRAP!
Re: "ije The Movie" by riversman: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2010
its a nice movie just dont expect 3 much from Gene, buts its a nice movie, maybe Naija can score an oscar nom for "best foreign movie" in 2011
Re: "ije The Movie" by UncleBen3(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2010
Definitely a step in the right direction!
Re: "ije The Movie" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2010
@movie clip
woah!!!!! i am speechless, i definitely have to watch this movie really soon. Nollywood is definitely stepping up its game. . . . .
Re: "ije The Movie" by obinna5000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
Nice movie trailer. smiley I hope the movie turns out to be good as well.
Re: "ije The Movie" by FBS: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
Re: "ije The Movie" by bkoy: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
riversman, who the hell is your aunt? make i hear jo. Genevieve is better jo. angry
Re: "ije The Movie" by pejol: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2010
house i want you to give advise,a guy called me yesterday that i shld becareful with my girl friend,that he caught her that she is playing in-between both of us,when he notice that my said gf alwayz change names on her phone,in such that when she get to me she change to honey on getting to that said guy change his name too to sweetee and change my back to my real name claiming that am just her cousin,when the said guy get to know he decide to cut off the relationship with girl and inform me also,but my said gf said that he was just her ex-bf, am confuse advise me pls cuz i lv her so much,that i dont check on her but i dnt have 100% trust for her for a day,
Re: "ije The Movie" by UncleBen3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
pejol:

house i want you to give advise,a guy called me yesterday that i shld becareful with my girl friend,that he caught her that she is playing in-between both of us,when he notice that my said gf alwayz change names on her phone,in such that when she get to me she change to honey on getting to that said guy change his name too to sweetee and change my back to my real name claiming that am just her cousin,when the said guy get to know he decide to cut off the relationship with girl and inform me also,but my said gf said that he was just her ex-bf, am confuse advise me pls cuz i lv her so much,that i dont check on her but i dnt have 100% trust for her for a day,

Re: "ije The Movie" by Fennie(f): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
Thank goodness nollywood's finally waking up after years of we are going to, Hope the movie turns out to be as great.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: "ije The Movie" by Sparkles3: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
riversman,

Who's this your 'imaginary aunty' that keeps telling you things?

Re: "ije The Movie" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
that film is going to be a masterpiece can;t wait, am a fan of both genny and omtola
Re: "ije The Movie" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
Niz one
Re: "ije The Movie" by ayettymama(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i looooove this!!

nigeria's best actresses playing alongside americans!!

inno very soon they be playing wiv the big boiz!!

not really feelin the story line to me it seems long and boring

but ill watch it to see my ladies!
Re: "ije The Movie" by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
I'm really happy nollywood is moving up, but do we need oyinbos just to do so? undecided
anyway sha. . .
Re: "ije The Movie" by olabukola: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2010
why the Igbo girl, accent rubbish
Re: "ije The Movie" by ayettymama(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I'm really happy nollywood is moving up, but do we need oyinbos just to do so? undecided
anyway sha. . .

by the looks of it i dont think it was focused on oyibos

i think it was focused on the girl migrating

then gettin into trouble??

it would be ignorant to cast only blacks

when its set in america?
Re: "ije The Movie" by v3: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
one word "WOW!"

I saw "Through the glass" and laffed it off, buh this one'll defo get my attention! I'm impressed. No a list hollywood celeb buh d locals deliver. OMO Tee & Gene gats drop this beef thingy cuz they really put up a good show in this one (from the trailer)

Ratings anyone?
Re: "ije The Movie" by kayc33(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
woow! its about time !
Re: "ije The Movie" by oluponpin: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
let hope something lnteresting sha wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: "ije The Movie" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
HU LA LA!!! am loving it already cool cool cool
Re: "ije The Movie" by Princek12(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
kai, the trailer is nice. Does anyone know whether it will be released in US theaters, at least in select theaters?
Re: "ije The Movie" by philipinho: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
Trailer 3 minutes, abegi, we've already seen the movie,
Re: "ije The Movie" by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
i don't know how to get the movie .
Re: "ije The Movie" by bandely(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
Waoo! Great movie!
Re: "ije The Movie" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
I'm impressed. grin

Hope the movie lives up to this.
Re: "ije The Movie" by sweetpie23: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
one word unbelievable

Where Can I Download Movies / 50Cent To Feature On Emeka Ike's Movie / Baldwin Reaches Settlement With The Hutchins Over Wrongful Death On 'Rust' Set