Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company (749 Views)

How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business / Easy Tips To Setup A Football Viewing Centre In Nigeria / How To Setup A Money-Lending Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by omonjerry: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello my follow bro and sis on nairaland I need advice on seting up printing and design.- want to knw how good the business I mean the monthly profit.pls I need advice I have the money to setup any biz but i lack biz idea.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by Sagewood: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2012
@ poster, I believe this topic was discussed previously. Search the nairaland website for details.
I am planning to set up one in Asaba, Delta.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by omonjerry: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls can u give me the detail?
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by temmiedee: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
omonjerry: Hello my follow bro and sis on nairaland I need advice on seting up printing and design.- want to knw how good the business I mean the monthly profit.pls I need advice I have the money to setup any biz but i lack biz idea.

What class of Printing and design business do you want to go into? If it is a large format printing business, there is huge profit in it. I currently work in one so I know what it is. If you don't mind, you can reach me on temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk for more discussion. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by omonjerry: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Is large format printing
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by DeeWan: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
omonjerry: Is large format printing
If you don't mind, contact me. I will give you the details of how to go about it,and lots more. I will also take you through the most important aspect which is human resources, and source of raw materials for good pricing.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Setup Printing And Design Company by Daddyolu: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2012
DeeWan: If you don't mind, contact me. I will give you the details of how to go about it,and lots more. I will also take you through the most important aspect which is human resources, and source of raw materials for good pricing.
How do we contact you ? I'm also seeking info along this line please, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oil Vessel For Sale / Who are The Leading Export Training Professionals? / What Business Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.