Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Is The Nissan Frontier So Expensive And Difficult To Find - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Is The Nissan Frontier So Expensive And Difficult To Find (1490 Views)

Cost Of Replacing The Nissan Primera 1998 Model Complete Engine / Nissan Frontier Brake Pad Issue, Pls Help Its Urgent / How A Nissan Frontier Saved A Passenger Plane From Crash Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Nissan Frontier So Expensive And Difficult To Find by emalekuo(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2012
Have been searching for the 2005 nissan frontier for some time, its difficult to find and also very expensive when you eventually find one.
Re: Why Is The Nissan Frontier So Expensive And Difficult To Find by calculusx(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
emalekuo: Have been searching for the 2005 nissan frontier for some time, its difficult to find and also very expensive when you eventually find one.

Nothing good comes cheap. What is your budget? I can work things out for you with payment option2. Review the quotes i gave you last month
Re: Why Is The Nissan Frontier So Expensive And Difficult To Find by emalekuo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
calculusx:

Nothing good comes cheap. What is your budget? I can work things out for you with payment option2. Review the quotes i gave you last month
would have a look, what's d major difference between the 2002 RX300 and the toyota 2002 highlander? Which do you advice one to get?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1998 Stalling Problem Fixed @ Multiautolab / Avoid Kazeems / Fifty Six (56) Of The Worst Car Ever / Sincere Advice Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.