Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (30451 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by odehaj: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Jesus commanded his followers to preach his gospel everywhere on earth. Muslims don't have that kind of commandment.Vehicles,Jets etc are tools for evangelism.Kenneth&Gloria Copland ministry gave gifts of 27 aircraft in 2011 alone to people/ministries. Here, people acquire one aircraft for Jesus' work and people,haters&Muslims won't let us hear word.You can only make noise,very very shortly aircraft will be given to people just like bicycle,don't limit this JESUS!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
ARE U CRAZY?! MUSLIMS IN CHARGE OF AN AIRCRAFT? U WANT TO REENACT 9/11?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by mekuzoil(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Avast: For those of us following steps of jesus,have you not heard that he was the poorest among the messanger but yet he delivered his work perfactly. But nowadays pastors are something else.

Who told you that Jesus was the poorest of all the messengers,are you forgetting that he rode into Jerusalem with the best donkey around which no body had ever used,are you forgetting that as the maker of every thing, that he also had access to every thing he ever wanted

@op
After sponsoring Boko Haram,with their weapons of mass destructions, how do you expect Imams to have money for jets,they would rather destroy innocent lives than think of the beautiful things of life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by RedLight1: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: ARE U CRAZY?! MUSLIMS IN CHARGE OF AN AIRCRAFT? U WANT TO REENACT 9/11?

shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by dilbert100: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by ooshekeen: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2012
I see ignorance flourish in this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Gombs(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2012
Avast: For those of us following steps of jesus,have you not heard that he was the poorest among the messanger but yet he delivered his work perfactly. But nowadays pastors are something else.

Taaaaa!sharaaap!...who told u he was poor?...roman soldiers cast lots for his clothes,does ∂α̇̇̇†̥ not tel u his clothes were gucci n d & g?..note those soldiers r rich boys.

Last supper he lodged vip suite...go study abt d room used

He charter ship τ̅☺ travel arnd...go check aw expensive it was then

Pls o◦°˚,jst ask google whether Jesus lived like a pauper...2corinth 8vs9...does not in any way suggest he was damned broke...dammit Judas was their treasurer...whr did d monies come frm?...sha ask google
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2012
pastie: Buy private jet go where ?? grin

abi o! Do they evangelize? Pata pata na Mecca dem go go.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Usminous: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Chamber10: Terrorism is more expensive than jet. Meanwhile, jet is a product of western education so they will prefer camel to jet.
Chamber10: Terrorism is more expensive than jet. Meanwhile, jet is a product of western education so they will prefer camel to jet.
lolz... haaa... so camel is a proud of what? Lolz
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by okpara83: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2012
no thanks to tithe and ofering i dont think muslims do it
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by 76virgins(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
tunapawizzy: BECAUSE THE MONEY LEFT AFTER SPONSORING TERRORISM IS NOT ENOUGH TO BUY JET...

I dont know sha but not all of them belive in this terrorism stuff you are all saying, for example does all christians bear the opinion of Norwegian mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik [/b]who killed 77 people or Controversial [b]American pastor Terry Jones, who oversaw the burning of koran by an evangelical preacher in a Florida church, or the views of HITLER to eliminate all jews? So i guess we should be a bit objective here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Ganys: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Bal tusiru nal ayata Duniyaa, walal Khairatul Khairu wahabukooo...

"Of what use is this world, the enjoyment hereafter is in comparable..." cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Creatrixity(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
loki:your insightfulness!,why do pastors fly private jets while the imams don't?
odin:these religionists need to take a drink from the well of wisdom..the anarchist cookbook(terrorists guide) cost $30,and materials cost well over a $1000..
loki:i see,your almightiness!

*just a spoof*
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by abdulkayus(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2012
Hypocrites and follow follow dey dis NL. Jus cos some1 d other day in anoda said sometin abt imam and terrorism, others nw follow d bandwagon.
FYI, unlike churches and pastors, imam dont own mosques, dey are usually doin d imamship for d sake of God and some are pay jus a little, some of dem are proffessionals and has job doin or business. We dont pay tithe in mosques xcept contribution which is nt compulsory bt necessary and d amount is always count and keep in record or wrote on d notice board of d mosques in full galre of every1. Any amount spend my d mosques committee will be known by d muslims member. If imam are to be sponsorin terrorism, i dont think 9ja will contain. So nex tym think of wat u are wrtin b4 postin if u are intelligent enough.
Even if we dont hav much international imams in nigeria known in d world, there are others lyk sheik khalid yazin, nakir, bilal philip, dey do travel around d world for propagatin of islam bt dey dont own private jet cos dey are contented wit wat dey hav and dont swindle d populace in d name of God.
Thanks

26 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by killuminati(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2012
aryzgreat:

How come ibb built a mansion on earth, have u seen ibb mansion in minna? do u know how much abacha looted to swiz? dont tell me dangote is a christian. all these people are not true muslim abi?
guy, abi na girl u be sef undecided na so u mumu reach?

Shey IBB na pastor? Abi Abacha na bishop? See your bighead? I no blame you, dem don wash ur brain with bar beach water so u no go fit reason weller. Abi na ur papa tithe Dangote collect start business.

Abeg park!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2012
WAYS TO GET YOUR THREAD ON NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE

RULE 1: MAKE SURE IT HAS TO DO WITH PRIVATE JET grin

RULE 2: MAKE SURE YOU MENTION NAMES OF PASTORS ESPECIALLY OYEDEPO grin

SMH at Nairaland Moderators!!!! angry
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by abdulkayus(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2012
berem: abi o! Do they evangelize? Pata pata na Mecca dem go go.

ask question if u dont know sometin. Muslims do evangelize if u dont knw, if nt hw did u think islam reach every corner of d world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Ganys: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2012
222Martins: It's all about branding. Nothing beats christianity. Name the three most popular Imam in Nigeria? I bet you can't answer that but you can definitely name the most popular pastors in Nigeria.
Agreed. But also, Name 3 most popular fraudster & crook in Nigeria and i will list church deacons, such as IBRU, AKINGBOLA, ATUCHE Et al lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Gombs(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Ganys: Bal tusiru nal ayata Duniyaa, walal Khairatul Khairu wahabukooo...

"Of what use is this world, the enjoyment hereafter is in comparable..." cool

Em virgins u mean?...em wot of em muslim ladies?wen dey get τ̅☺ 'heaven',will dey get 70 virgin machos? ...boy!..she go shout tire
#justaskingtho
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2012
another islamophobic trend......
continue with my work
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Femsyn(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Now, I am a christian and all I have seen here are pure sentiments and selfish comments. One question, is any of the self-styled pastors richer than the Arabs? Imams don't indulge in jets, not because they are poor, but because the founding rules of Islam doesn't support it. Again, in xtianity, u have CEOs (otherwise known as General Overseers) who control the strings of branches worldwide, all in the name of being the founder/pioneer; Hence, they are allowed to do anything with the returns. The few doctrines in Islam doesn't have an absolute leader who calls the shots, cos' a variant of Islam, like NASFAT and co. wasn't formed by an individual, but a group of people. The modus operandi of these two religions are wide apart.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr. Muti’ah Olaide Refused Entry At Nigerian Embassy In Jeddah Because Of Veil / Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Muslims In Iceland Fast For 22 Hours A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.