Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. (4032 Views)

Naija Hot Babes Looking For A Serious Date..or A Sugar Daddy With Alot Of Cash.. / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2012
In case you guys were wondering i texted this chick a couple days later... and she never replies undecided

When we meet again she tells me she never replies to the first text, but only replies after shes been texted multiple times. Then she told me that she will answer if i text her again. wtf

Im gunna wait like 2 weeks grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Mynd44: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: In case you guys were wondering i texted this chick a couple days later... and she never replies undecided

When we meet again she tells me she never replies to the first text, but only replies after shes been texted multiple times. Then she told me that she will answer if i text her again. wtf

Im gunna wait like 2 weeks grin
Now that's a good plan
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by fairygeh(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
onila: maybe she prefers hanging out with guys

because girls are alot of trouble or she does not really get along with her female friends

i love hanging around guys more than girls, its just that i am afraid of sexua-l assault since am pretty so i kinda stay away
cheesy cheesy this onila wont kill me.since she's pretty.lmao

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
fairygeh: cheesy cheesy this onila wont kill me.since she's pretty.lmao
Shes is the only hot girl in Ghana. You cant blame her for being like this
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
roymary: @Op

She's gay or Bi but definitely not Straight.

A gurl is gay? That's bizarre...
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
girls can be gay
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
acidosis™:

....... but now
...you stopped false-praising Nigerian girls and they are no longer happy with you; you are in big TROUBLE, better revert back to your old personality to please them as usual smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: girls can be gay

Are you talking about sex*ual orientation? A gurl can be gay if she's attracted by someone of same sex buh she can't be termed gay when she's attracted by someone of the opposite sex..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=30pt]@ TOPIC it means shes a slut! Stay clear, don't learn the hard way [/size] grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Mynd44: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: [size=30pt]@ TOPIC it means shes a slut! Stay clear, don't learn the hard way [/size] grin grin grin
Are you answering you own question or just seeking attention bro? You are the OP na
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2013
No i found the solution to my question in real life... the girl was a certified nymphoe.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Mynd44: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: No i found the solution to my question in real life... the girl was a certified nymphoe.
Oh okay
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by dmcdad: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: No i found the solution to my question in real life... the girl was a certified nymphoe.
Certified nymphô Like a nymphô who has been endorsed authoritatively... Lmao. Wahala dey be that ooooo.

@op where u take meet her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
She lives in the same dorm as me... 4 floors down i think grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Naledi14(f): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mxm....nansense ladies that cannot make any female friends are not to be trusted that's my personal opinion from what I've seen out ther they sleep around a lot infact well that's what I've noticed in south africa and its not that they prefer to hang out with males its becuase she has no other options I really don't trust ladies like dat
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
pleep: [size=30pt]@ TOPIC it means shes a slut! Stay clear, don't learn the hard way [/size] grin grin grin

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy. Pleep my good friend cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Inosenduatall: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
@pleep, does that mean that you nyanshed her?? How did u arrive at your conclusion bro?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by fistonme(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
onila: maybe she prefers hanging out with guys

because girls are alot of trouble or she does not really get along with her female friends

i love hanging around guys more than girls, its just that i am afraid of sexua-l assault since am pretty so i kinda stay away

young man abi na woman, u want to show ur self again for here(this thread)? Omashe oh!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dude, think for a minute, ok? What if she used to be a guy and is hanging with her old crew? seriously, it don't mean ish. Besides, she's not your gf, so what's your own? From all what you been saying about her not replying to 1st text, which is B.S, it sounds like she's not even into you. Maybe she likes geeky looking dudes, they usually end up running billion $$$ companies in silicon valley while buffs like you work for them. There's no point second guessing her Romeo. Just do your thing
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Richfella:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy. Pleep my good friend cool
If Pleep is your friend, it leaves me wondering what kind of person you are
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoshiyuki: Dude, think for a minute, ok? What if she used to be a guy and is hanging with her old crew? seriously, it don't mean ish. Besides, she's not your gf, so what's your own? From all what you been saying about her not replying to 1st text, which is B.S, it sounds like she's not even into you. Maybe she likes geeky looking dudes, they usually end up running billion $$$ companies in silicon valley while buffs like you work for them. There's no point second guessing her Romeo. Just do your thing
Me and the girl are actually friends now, the text thing was a dumb little game. Almost every girl i talk to plays hard to get for some reason.

And i have nothing against geeks.. no need to get upset wink

Mynd_44:
If Pleep is your friend, it leaves me wondering what kind of person you are
You take the e-thing too serious gel. You have a weenie now, use it.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Pulchire(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
I for one I prefer male friends,infact 98% of my frnds are guys,you know why?although m not trying to generalize,but most of the female friends I ve are really terrible character wise except for the married ones(who are like ten yrs older than me,abt 3 of them and so they see me as dier younger sister).Sometyms I do ask myself if really there is dis annoying attitude I exhibit that makes them hates me so much,but I culdnot find one.I met a very good. Female frnd last year at the lawskl nd we were like sistas,she confided so much in me cos m like a diary,wud neva let out ur secret except u open it urself,really loved her like my own blood sista until some good for noting intruders came in,nd dt was how d bond of our frndshp was broken.Most of my female frnds are so up in my bus,they criticise me for no just reason.Is it really my fault that I get a lot of attentn frm the opposite sex or is it my fault that most ppl weda male or female prefers sharing dier problems with me nd wen I talk to them,they feel better?I just prefer male frnds,am so free with them,we gist,they aint jealous,don't really know hw to describe it,aldou some of dem gets naughty at tyms,but I still prefer them as frnds

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship / Girls...! For The Last Time.. BE WARN! / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.