Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Totally Free Stuff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Totally Free Stuff (620 Views)

Totally Unacceptable! See Where 5alive Is Manufactured / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Totally Free Stuff by tonyogie: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hello my people, my name is Tony Ogie Umogbai….i am a internet biz expert, I started internet biz in the year 2007, basically I am in all kinds of biz ranging from web design, forex, survey, blogging, freelancing to real estate matchmaking.
Lately I and a couple of friends (internet marketers too) were discussing how it all started and I discovered that one of the biggest problem people face especially those trying to get into the biz is the fact that all the necessary info they need to start up an internet biz of theirs is ALWAYS, for sale…….and that was one of the major problem I faced too,
So we decided to come up with an avenue where by information can be given for free….totally free, because we believe that there is enough space for everyone to participate and make some extras cash………
So right now we are running a blog (tony.umiogbai..com) where we give info, software, ideas and assistance, totally for free to people aspiring to enter the online business world.
We are still working on the blog, but you can go check it out……tony.umogbai..com
You can ask a question, post a comment or request a tutorial………we would surely answer you within 24 hours……………..thanks and see you there

(1) (Reply)

The Job That Pays N15,000 Weekly See / Website With Huge Money Making Potentials / Abeg, Help Out. 40+, Semi-literate Needs A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.