Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market (510 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market by Biggoozz: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Okay, I don't know if I should actually post this on the food or business section, I am hopeful of having this on the front page as I would like to sample the opinion of as many Nigerians as possible.

Probably most companies do not go this route of feasibility studies, but it is better to have a salable product that the first mover advantage of not letting competition know what you are up to, but have the product fail in the market.

I develop businesses for one of Nigeria's conglomerates, our existing product lines give us the economies of scale of using our existing facilities, resources and raw materials to start producing more seasonings for cooking (stew, soup etc, eg maggi); complete seasonings for instant foods like doodles, spaghetti, rice (something so competent that one could rather buy it to cook his noodles against the one in the pack); instant complete seasoning for soups/stews, eg just put stock with meat and stir and have a tasty peepersoup for your meal; I know some companies have tried powdered soups and failed, but is there any other way around it?; Ladies that own the kitchen, is there any better way to make your cooking more easy or irresistible either by processing of something ready to use or non-existing seasoning?; everybody do you wish we have more diets beyond our limited ones or have you eaten any delicacy abroad that you believe their ingredients can be sourced 60% from Nigeria and wished it is available here in Naija?

That's enough questions already, oya lets make Nigeria tastier wink cool . What do y'all think?
Re: Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market by Biggoozz: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
I am currently researching the South African foods. Their market is a lot more open to products like this. I saw an advert on DSTV by a SA company for Nigerian market of a seasoning you mix with boiled rice and it give you something like a jellof rice.

Anyway, the Nigerian market is not so far behind, I can vividly remember when indomie was being introduced to Nigeria, it was like "are these guy dumb?" but we all know whats up now..it an over N100bn size market in Nigeria now.

Common guys, with the way our lives get busier by the day, do you think we are ready for more tasty, healthy quick-to-make diets?
Re: Your Views On My Plans To Create New Seasonings/ Diets For The Nigerian Market by Biggoozz: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Where are the ladies? still waiting for your views

(1) (Reply)

Sponsorship And Partnership For A Blockbuster Movie"dexta" / Setback For Ifeanyi Ubah As House Committee Postpones Hearing Of His Petition / Why You Should Set Up A Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.